Joining the caravan of Love ๐Ÿ’–

Yes, horses seems to be very therapeutic for people. My sister is a veterinary and has always loved horses and now owns and cares for three horses. She lives a very stressful lives with several employees, two small kids. And every time she comes from having spent time in the stable caring for horses she looks renewd.

I used to be scared of horses when I was a kid after an incident with riding one. But now I love their company, they are so cool and composed.

2 Likes

I can relate.

1 Like

Revisted some old journal entries in my offline journal. And even though I had forgotten a lot, it became obvious how much positive effects Dragon Reborn actually had on me. Especially when I switched from St1 to St2. Some of the things I wrote was so insightful, and probable something that would have taken years in regular therapy to dig out.

1 Like

Would you please summarize?

Osho describing the module The Wonder perfectly :smiley:

He has a very interesting way of explaining this. I personally have not suffered with ADHD, but Iโ€™ve developed many other different kinds like tics and other psycological coping mechanisms during my childhood.

What comes to mind is Dragon Reborn, and how after it I felt like a completely different person. It goes to the source and unties all the knots instead of just treating the symptoms which seems to be the way we go about it in our society.

And as he explains that most of that which we call our personality is actually a defensive cover, and the reason why when we change and heal with these subliminals, we become aware of these previously unconscious behaviors. And also the disgust we often look back at what we used to be like.

5 Likes

Ok guys, I need your help!

I refreshed some of my Photoshop skills and decided to make a cover art for my custom Alpha subliminal. I wanted it too look really cool and also pack a punch :facepunch:

This is the result, and I must say Iโ€™m really pleased with it :smiley: Iโ€™m looking to expand this design, any tips to make it even more bad-ass?

The subliminal is for becoming a dominant Alpha bad-ass, and one that roars like a LION :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Holy roar Thatโ€™s amazing. I think One thing that could really improve it is if it sits on a mountain. So itโ€™s like a king overseeing his kingdom

2 Likes

Cool ideas broo :star_struck: Thank you :pray:

Did one as you said and I must say Iโ€™m really diggin it. Itโ€™s a bit rough around the edges, but I can fix it to be better if I put some more time into it :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Much better I love the fact itโ€™s floating like an enlightened lion.

One thing you could try is Add like a sun and other animals that look in admiration to the true king.

After that I think itโ€™s Perfect . It Will send a signal to your mind everytime you see it . That you are a true king that people admire and love.

Mh youโ€™re right, the sun represents all the glory shining down on me. Itโ€™s like a golden shower of rays :smirk_cat:

Youโ€™re good at this I must say :sunglasses:

I made the changes now, and man Iโ€™ve really outdone myself today. This is amaziiing!!!

I added a cool affirmation as well, just as it were thrown out there by the sun itself! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Absolute perfection.

1 Like

For all the 2 people except all of my own different personalities that read this journal, the last couple of posts were just me trolling and having a giraffe :laughing:

Was wondering if people would try to be nice and play along, or if someone would be honest and tell me that was the ugliest design theyโ€™ve ever seen in their life!

Funny thing is that it was such a bad design that it actually looks cool :upside_down_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I think we build a image that could be made to a nft. And sold for millions

2 Likes

When I get my ass moving and feel inspired to stand in my truth, I get motivated to share and to cheer others on in their successes.

Hello again dear public diary :sunglasses:

4 Likes

We donโ€™t question what we have been conditioned to see as normal.

A good reminder to myself to keep question the reality I live in.

1 Like

Ok this is getting kind of crazy! I put Emperorโ€™s Voice, Dragonโ€™s Tongue, and Voice Master together in my latest custom. Iโ€™m amazed at how my own voice sounds when Iโ€™m talking now, and also the amount of clarity and pronunciation of words as I speak :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

All the difficulties you experience, all the problems you have, exist quite simply because you donโ€™t want to grow up.

On some level, you donโ€™t want to take responsibility.

Every problem we have can be looked at from two angles. We can look at it as a difficulty to get rid off, or we can look at it as a message from our true selves.

These opportunities for learning are presented to us every waking second of every day. Slowly waking up from all the addictions, (I) wonder what life would be like if I would answer the phone more often?

1 Like

Had one of the most heavy nights in a long time, it literally feels like hitting a brick wall waking up.

Woke up with a song in my head, Virtual Insanity with Jamiroquai. This song is from 1996, but its mening rings even more true today than 25 years ago.

1 Like