Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

How did it feel?

E L A B O R A T E :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

On the same day? There’s a maximum of two loops for ZP in a given day. Then you rest… Did you do 4 in a 24 hour period? If so, be very careful about strong recon…

1 Like

Well As I got back from my day of traineeship, one desire started to grow within me
A deep one, a primal one, I had to fill my inner hunger

so I just started to taste what it would be like to eat a freakin pizza because I was really really hungry
And guess what, who just got the exact pizza he Wanted without saying anything about it

it’s me :sunglasses:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Well jokes aside, what are the chance that the only thing I truly wanted on the day I listened to my first loop is ? It’s ridiculous, even for a pizza :smirk:

I’m just a bit salty because If I have to crave anything I want to manifest as much as I did that pizza I’m in deep shit :joy: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

My bad I listened once every title, I meant that I got two loops in total

2 Likes

Sharing from my journal. It’s around 6-7 hours after listening back to back to Chosen and Wanted(30min). It stabalized after about 2 hours. Really impressed with this build :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If given the choice between Diamond with Male Enhancement or without…who the fuck would choose without?
asking for an acquaintance

11 Likes

Woman :nerd_face::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Or if you are big already…

3 Likes

My understanding of the tech is it would help you reach your maximum potential size, not just keep making it bigger and bigger nonstop

6 Likes

yea. Imagine growing a third leg

No need to imagine when it’s your reality

4 Likes

three
Too much Diamond ZP??

3 Likes

Sage Immortal ZP is now available.

17 Likes

Been going back and forth between calling it a night or holding out for Regeneration to become available for the past hour or so… guess I can hold out a little longer :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Spartan is live. Remember, it takes about 10-15 minutes for it to show up in your account, as the system has to scan EVERY order and add the files to those who bought it.

You can also check the first post in the thread to see which titles are ready.

16 Likes

is spartan not using solace? i accidentally played the masked version and it sounds like a Qv2

1 Like

No hype for my good friend here, so imma just leave this hype reminder.

I should have read the instructions last night more closely, but I’ll have to wait until next play date to unwrap this beauty.

I’m gonna avoid downloading it 'cuz get thou behind me, shiny syndrome.

2 Likes

Most guys would probably choose with Male enhancement like you said. But, I’m a strange bird…I would choose without because I don’t really care about size.

1 Like

Door #1: Beautiful young woman who loves you and only you
Door #2: Wealth beyond compare
Door #3: The body of Adonis
Door #4: Respect of all your peers
Door #5: Chased by every beautiful woman you see
Door #6: Perfect health
Door #7: Einstein’s brain

But you can only choose three doors.
Curse you Subliminal Club! :smiley:

9 Likes