Joining the caravan of Love 💖

Thank you my friend, that warms my heart :heart:

I know what you mean by soul mate, it feel slike you met someone that you have seen before, perhaps in a past life, and you promised each other that you will meet again. It’s going to work out, she probably feels the same way. Happy for you :pray:

2 Likes

I literally have to stretch my whole body, all tensions are releasing from my body. This is just crazy. As I said before, I have experienced this before, but not through something I just listen to for 15 min!

1 Like

Things are getting more chill now, but most definately I have shot up in a higher state on consciousness. Just by the way I perceive things, it’s so familiar, but it gets lost when I go down again. Maybe this is a sign of that this might be the new normal?

My vision is better as well. I have this sometimes on QV2, but I get this heaviness, probably from reconciliation. Now that is gone and there is only the improved mental clarity and vision.

Still early on, but I say it looks promising…

Wow bro, that sounds like quite a trip! Who needs drugs, when the human brain has more powerful chemicals that can put you on cloud nine all day, in a healthy way!

2 Likes

Actually what I thought just right now, we have subs instead :slight_smile:

I would compare it to the difference between an old locomotive where you have to shovel coal into a fire to get it going, you will run out sooner or later(substances!).

And this is like those new maglev trains where it runs on magnets instead and power never runs out, because it’s a circular system that feeds itself indefinately.

3 Likes

Abundance is having peace.

3 Likes

Very true my friend!

1 Like

Yes. Do you know the peace behind all of it?
I think that you do. Everyone knows it on some level. By just reading these words you are reminded of it.

Thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

We all do at some level. I have seen it many times lately, but I keep being forgetful. When we cease trying to control that is when magic happens :innocent:

1 Like

Actually my friend, when I played my first two loops on Wednesday I had a crazy experience of peace that lasted for hours, thanks for reminding me. We are on to something here in this marvellous community :pray:

1 Like

Played a loop of Sage Immortal ZP after one day of processing.

I’m beginning to think that I have been living in a constant state of reconcilliation for over a year. Usually I drink a lot of water every day because I’m thirsty, and especially during noticable recon. And also that makes me have to go and pee all the time. This also made me sleep very disruptive because I had to go up so many times during night.

All this became habitual and not something that I thought that much about unless it became heavy. It’s like when you are sick, all you can think of is getting better. But when you’re healthy it’s easy to forget how grateful one should be all the time for perfect health.

Now on day 3 of ZP, I don’t get thirsty and just sip water from time to time, and I rarely go to the bathroom unless I have been drinking too much coffee. Before starting QZP, I did a washout of 9 days, and even right before trying QZP I had a period of intense recon, and resulting in massive intake of water.

Now the subliminals literally works through me, and instead of my mind having to invest energy in reconcilating input, now this energy works in my favor as I walk and interect in the world.

Atm I’m just walking around and having a feeling of what is it I am really looking at? Not that I don’t know all the labels I have on everything I see, but it’s deeper than that. Observation becomes like a waking and natural meditation. Sage is doing its thing :slight_smile:

Expanded consciousness doesn’t want to control people.

1 Like

Started to feel a lot of irritation during the evening following my first loop of Sage Immortal. Why that was became apparent later in the evening in finding some information of quite disturbing things about truth, all that I have been introduced to last year, but was to scared to confront.

I have now decided on my coming stack of QZP. I will play Chosen together with Sage Immortal, and therefore dropping Wanted. I’m stepping into the leader I have in me and delving deeper into the fabrics of my own existance.

2 Likes

Real success is awareness.

2 Likes

The mind that perceives the limitation, is the limitation.

or simply,

The limitation is the belief in limitation.

3 Likes

The world needs a big influx of new leaders, leaders who inspires, leaders who when you look into their eyes, show strength and compassion, leaders who dares to stand up for what they believe in despite the oods.

When was the last time you saw a politician that looked genuinely happy, or a leader that doesn’t appear to be deeply traumatized, saying one thing but the eyes tells a different story?

We elected them, or most of them at least. Isn’t it time for us to look deeply within ourselves and seek out better leaders? Isn’t it time to start healing ourselves and our society so that we can actually can differentiate the good ones from the bad?

Wouldn’t it be a dream to have all the world’s current leaders listening to Chosen… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Vibing to this one today, still giving me the chills!

After six days on my QZP jouney, and after a weekend of being tired, I now float on cloud nine again. Have this insane surge of potent energy flowing through my whole body.

Mayby not as much as my first loops of QZP, but still powerful, and the the sensation of being untouchable because I’m so sure of who I am and where I stand.

The more i ponder about it, the more I realize that most of my life is predictable. In comes the realization that my present situation in life is nothing but the result of my past deeds. When I tink I’m exercising my “free will”, I am actually like a toy in the hands of my previous action, that was brought about by my thought.

My life is not running according to my wishes, it is running according to the past. Every act I do, in some way or other, is connected to my previous actions. They are all joined like beads on a string.

When I live my life unconsciously, it follows a pattern. It is a complete reflection of my past. I have up till now not been able to change my character or escape from my actions, because my character was formed by my actions in the past.

All these acts I performed up till this point in my life was because a habit was established by a previous act, and a habit is a force that control’s people’s life. This is the cycle of cause and effect. But what happens in higer states of consciousness, when one becomes completely unpredictable, from the known to the unknown? Who knows?

3 Likes