Is it impossible to get an older build of a subliminal that I purchased?

What @Invictus said.

To my knowledge the only subliminal that ever existed was Wanted Qv2 and Wanted „prototype“ (also build in Qv2 but with, the now standard, Solace mask).

1 Like

I must have got mine from a another universe then.Regardless, I’m just trying to get a single subliminal that worked for me better then the upgraded version.Also I totally missed the memo that said we had to use zp instead of what was available when we paid for it?

Probably a parallel universe. Wanted was first introduced with Qv2.
Either you find a portal to that parallel universe or you will stick with what you have in your download section.

I don’t understand the hostility. That just means I paid for Wanted Qv2 and no longer have access to Qv2.

Sorry, I forgot to add a smile at the end of my sentence :slight_smile: and this is not a sarcasm.
I did not want to be harsh on you.

You paid for whatever version of Wanted was out at that time… Maybe one day you can use it again
But for now use the ZP which to be honest is far superior IMO… And now there is a different version which is ZP so you get what ever is in your download section… accept it and move on

2 Likes

I probably have Wanted Qv2 laying around somewhere on my disk. If the moderators approve that you actually bought the program, I can share with you the file. PM.

However, I would really recommend you to give the ZP version another go. Approach it with an open mind, have a bit of patience, I am sure you won’t regret it.

3 Likes

Wait there’s a different version from zp now?

No. Just ZP.

I was referring to what is in your download section vs what was in it when you purchased it…

Yes and no. There was a small update to the ZP built method that @Floridianninja is referring to.

Sorry if this is confusing, subclub innovates all the time. But that’s why older versions are deleted from the download section, hope you can understand.

Try out the newly refreshed Wanted ZP first (just download it from the store again) — if you don’t like it, I can always send you Wanted Qv2 later.

4 Likes

I appreciate the thought.The issue wasn’t that zp was bad its just…different.Anyway I’ll take your advice and spend more time with it.

6 Likes

No sharing files please, friday.

@Azure - there was a good amount of time given for customers to download the old versions of the products they purchased. Notices were given for this on the forum at that time.

Maybe you weren’t around to see that but you have to accept the decisions made over here. Exceptions could be made but that solely depends on @SaintSovereign and @Fire.

I think you are an older user so please message either of them and be ready to accept their answers.

Meanwhile like you said try out WANTED ZP. It is far superior to the the previous version. But also make sure to follow the listening instructions for this version:

3 Likes

Qv1 (aka Q) were removed Apt ‘21

PLEASE READ: Qv1 and Ultima v1 has officially reached EOL status](PLEASE READ: Qv1 and Ultima v1 has officially reached EOL status)

WANTED (Qv2) was released Nov ‘21
WANTED had the legacy mask, which is no longer used (for main store programs)
and the then new solace mask (standard now) as a bonus experimental.

Qv2 were removed Apr 22

ZP replaced by ZP Refresh Jul 22

1 Like

The stuff about when Q or QV2 happened are purely incidental and really not relevant to the question in the OP.

Let’s all move on and try to focus on actually answering the questions people ask instead of drilling down on minutae.

How did you listen to the sub?

did you delete it?

Why don’t you have it anymore?

1 Like

^^^^^

Si Señor

But how comes that he do not have the Qv2 version?

It’s as stated above. He thought it would be available still. So didn’t keep it downloaded.

What about it made it the best?

What did it do for you?

2 Likes