Is it impossible to get an older build of a subliminal that I purchased?

Hello,

I asked this question to support but I felt that the reply was not reasonable or consistent.I was told that if I paid for a subliminal I should have access to the previous and updated versions.Then when I said I didn’t that currently we only have access to zp and that zp should give me any effects that the older builds did.The only problem is in my experience that isnt exactly true.Wanted Q is hands down one of the best subliminals I have ever used. I don’t know if its my brain, my earphones, or some kind of resistance but I did not come come with Wanted Q2 and even less with zp.Im not knocking those builds its just that Wanted Q felt like it was made for me specifically.If Fire or Sovereign or anyone who can help me would allow me access to Wanted Q again (even for a limited time) I would greatly appreciate it. You can look at my account a see that I buy many of your subliminals and I think they are the best on the market.I hope it doesn’t seem that I am asking for special treatment. Once again I don’t know why the Q build is so compatible to me.But it is.Wanted Q is almost beyond that and I would literally pay for it again ( actually I tried to see if I bought another copy of wanted would I get the older ones and it didn’t work)I don’t need access to any of the other older sub builds but I’m d*mn near begging for Wanted Q.

1 Like

Hmmmmmm

There was only ever WANTED Qv2 and then ZP, never a Q only version, as it was one of the first Qv2 subs, so I seem to be kinda lost on how you can claim this:

As this never existed.

3 Likes

At the current moment you can’t get the previous versions of any subs that i know of …

2 Likes

If Wanted Q didn’t exist then why was there a version 2 of it? In my downloads I had a Wanted Q. Maybe the original name was just Wanted.I know that Q was a build because I still have a couple of Q subliminals. Unfortunately I never saved Wanted as I assumed all downloads were unlimited and then poof one day no access.

There WANTED Qv2 with legacy mask, and a prototype version of Qv2 with the solace mask, back when solace mask was still a prototype.
No WANTED Q.

1 Like

Whatever the version was before Qv2 is what I’m referring to.I said it’s possible that build just said Wanted because it came out around the time Q builds came out.I paid for the original Wanted and so far Qv2 and zp hasn’t measured up in that particular case.

I understand that you’re mainly referring to the build version, but what I’m trying to tell you is that when WANTED was released, there was only Qv2 version, just 2 files as they had 2 different masks (the rain sound), other than that, WANTED was never released in the older Q only build.

I know this because I’m one of the only people on the forum who has tried WANTED’s every version, including private testing ones, and been one of the longest users of WANTED, and I’m pretty sure if there was any other versions of WANTED then I’d know.

Ain’t called Mr. WANTED for no reason :wink:

4 Likes

@Azure as of right now, no older build methods are available to re-download.

There has been talk of that happening eventually, but with all the other developments, it’s likely a low-priority thing.

3 Likes

What @Invictus said.

To my knowledge the only subliminal that ever existed was Wanted Qv2 and Wanted „prototype“ (also build in Qv2 but with, the now standard, Solace mask).

1 Like

I must have got mine from a another universe then.Regardless, I’m just trying to get a single subliminal that worked for me better then the upgraded version.Also I totally missed the memo that said we had to use zp instead of what was available when we paid for it?

Probably a parallel universe. Wanted was first introduced with Qv2.
Either you find a portal to that parallel universe or you will stick with what you have in your download section.

I don’t understand the hostility. That just means I paid for Wanted Qv2 and no longer have access to Qv2.

Sorry, I forgot to add a smile at the end of my sentence :slight_smile: and this is not a sarcasm.
I did not want to be harsh on you.

You paid for whatever version of Wanted was out at that time… Maybe one day you can use it again
But for now use the ZP which to be honest is far superior IMO… And now there is a different version which is ZP so you get what ever is in your download section… accept it and move on

2 Likes

I probably have Wanted Qv2 laying around somewhere on my disk. If the moderators approve that you actually bought the program, I can share with you the file. PM.

However, I would really recommend you to give the ZP version another go. Approach it with an open mind, have a bit of patience, I am sure you won’t regret it.

3 Likes

Wait there’s a different version from zp now?

No. Just ZP.

I was referring to what is in your download section vs what was in it when you purchased it…

Yes and no. There was a small update to the ZP built method that @Floridianninja is referring to.

Sorry if this is confusing, subclub innovates all the time. But that’s why older versions are deleted from the download section, hope you can understand.

Try out the newly refreshed Wanted ZP first (just download it from the store again) — if you don’t like it, I can always send you Wanted Qv2 later.

4 Likes

I appreciate the thought.The issue wasn’t that zp was bad its just…different.Anyway I’ll take your advice and spend more time with it.

6 Likes