PLEASE READ: Qv2 has reached EOL status

It’s time for us to say goodbye to Qv2. It’s a bittersweet moment, as the end of Qv2 marks the end of an entire technology base, as Zero Point is drastically different from the Q-line of products. The Q-line was a direct evolution of all the earlier builds (most of which I can’t even remember), such as New Dawn, etc.

Monday, April 11th, we’ll have to remove access to all Qv2 downloads. This will clean up A LOT of clutter on the backend, as well as limit confusion for new users. If you buy Emperor Fitness right now, for example, there’s an incredible amount of files to sift through, as well as two different manuals, etc.

This is also preventing us from finishing the objectives, since we’d have to post objectives and copy for BOTH versions. Over the next few days, we’ll be releasing a new instruction manual with the ZP information instead of Qv2.

We are looking into solutions for a “past versions” library where you can still access Qv2. For the time being, please download the Qv2 versions of the titles you own.

32 Likes

Thanks for that :pray:

:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Never forgotten… :cry: :pray:

7 Likes

It’s about time. ZP > Qv2

1 Like

Will access to my custom QV2 also be removed?

You got to download all your customs and back them up. Even your ZP ones. There is no guarantee for how long they will be on the server.

I back up all my customs on Google Drive.

1 Like

Do people really have better results on qv2 or why would anyone want to run that over the newer and stronger ZP?

3 Likes

Does this include Ultimas?

1 Like

It will be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I have great results with Qv2 regeneration for example. Elixer also but I love the zp version only because it’s without the ultrasonic .
I still didn’t run QL or Ascension on zp , emperor Hom etc . But I liked Mogul zp wanted zp etc .

I think the only ones who can answer this is Saint and fire . But my speculation is this

Qv2 or past version teaches or trains you on the (how to ) that’s why it’s 1hour and takes longer listening time because it’s (programming) . This is worked with people who have no past reference about the topic of the (subliminal) .

Behaviour change :arrow_right: perspective change

While on zp it is more about generation of the feeling of success (subliminal goals)

Feeling :arrow_right: perspective change :arrow_right: behaviour change .

In general different people life experience , requires different build methods .

And you don’t have that on ZP Regen?

Imo I read somewhere that this isn’t the case. QV2 works from the outside in. Trying to change external results first. Which is why many see results immediately, but the recon is also stronger because, well, it doesn’t align with your internal belief.

ZP works from the inside out. You first get internal changes, THEN reality follows your mindset.
Which works MUCH better for MANY reasons (As Above, So Below), but it also means some people “don’t feel anything” because it’s first internally and they look for external results (although I get a lot of them as well).

2 Likes

I have results with regneration zp for sure . But qv2 have smth awesome it " releases the muscle tension or body trauma" directly Elixer ultima also is the same .

Daredevil Qv2 worked greatly with me . Since the first run .

But I will never play emperor or stark of Past versions . In short they are tough for me . But I loved stark zp .

See that’s an external result (your body). Regen ZP probably works first on your internal, mental issues, which will in turn, also soften your body and release tension, but it might take longer.

By the way, I am not trying to convince you to never run QV2 lol You do you. Just trying to explain the concepts AS FAR AS I KNOW because I don’t.
Maybe Saint is shaking his head :wink:

2 Likes

I understand @AlexanderGraves thanks for sharing your perspective :pray::pray:

This interesting ! I didn’t see it that way . I see it that Qv2 is achieving my goals fast .

This is exactly what happened with me.

2 Likes

Some people have reported that they had different results with Qv2 compared to ZP, some had great results with Qv2 and hadn’t such results with ZP.

Many of the people who had rapid and great results with ZP had a previous foundation of Qv2 titles.

So, although ZP may be great i wouldn’t dismiss QV2 and Ultima so fast.

3 Likes

I always mix both. When I want a longer listening moment I use QV2

2 Likes

Dropbox, cloud server?

1 Like

It’s more about the mechanics of both technologies. Q is way easier to spot when it comes to the results but ZP results are definitely much stronger although they kick in like a ninja and you have to be really self-aware to see all those results it offers. I liked Q but I had to run it 16h a day (Qv2 two hours a day) to get 50% of the results I get on ZP by listening to it for 15 minutes every other day. Moreover, the very nature of the results is totally different. Qv2 felt like steroids whilst ZP feels like your second nature that has just got woken up.

My apologies… I’m running Emperor. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I just want it to be on the record that i think this is a very very bad decision.

This massive assumption that ZP format will just work better for everyone is 100% flawed and irrational and goes completely against the scientific process.

There is no scientific thinking behind such a decision and i believe this hurts current and future customers.

I really do not understand why you cannot simply keep selling all versions of the products.

You talk about “clutter” but these are digital files so that makes no sense.

Why is the ZP format being forced on people as if you somehow know 100% that this format is for sure best for everyone. And to be clear there is absolutely no way anyone car argue that ZP is universally superior and any such argument simply indicates a complete lack of understanding of basic psychology and science.

I could not disagree more with this decision and i think you should keep selling all versions of the products.

I wish i had seen this post before now so i could have quickly bought all the existing products but seems im too late and this is a terrible news to start the week.

3 Likes

Epic. These ZP’s are incredible. Grateful for you and this community

3 Likes