Indian Club All Welcome

Even Khan would be shit his pants if he met you

1 Like

Khan?Even If a person both with emperor and khan traits meet me he wouldn’t be able to even shit. His consciousness will transfer to other dimension leaving the body on mother earth :rofl::rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

So what are the biggest challenges faced today amongst you indians ?

Please comment.

1 Like

Do we have an astrology module ?

No, but there’s the astrology chart.

And leave you to take over his body?

I started this thread with the vision to assist and help the indian community grow and develop. Yet not one of you apart from Raphael has give us some input on this.

How have you managed to overcome the challenges of growing up in an indian community ?.

Do you feel you have to live upto the bollywood characters ?. I know alot of indian women when they want to settle down they want everything in a man including the kitchen sink. I know some indian men want the model, submissive girl which can be a dissapointment for them as in this day and age they do not exist. Actually they never existed.

I know some fathers who want their sons married before the age of 30
I know some indians guys crack under pressure from family pressures

So what challenges have you all faced ?

1 Like

Actually asking for an astrology module would be like asking for a telekinesis module.

To the Indian guys, could you come home with a non-indian girl? How do you feel about asians, arab, cuacasians, afro etc… girls?

1 Like

I think alot of indian guys are scared of dating non indian girls because of what there parents might think.

I personally feel i have the freedom to date who i want.

2 Likes

Is lamb curry a good source of protein ?

Rice and lamb curry is great food to resolve recon.

1 Like

:100: Lekin ab bas ladki zinda honi chahiye :sweat_smile: :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@Matrix i love lamb curry pheweee it helps fix recon for sure.

1 Like

Thanx. There is bihu on 12 . An awesome party will be there in our house. I can fix the recon there :ok_hand:

I read lamb curry as love bomb :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lamb Curry ZP lol

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:lmao

1 Like

15 minute track for lamb curry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cooking Mastery X coming soon to a subliminal club near you :wink:

2 Likes