Indian Club All Welcome

Indeed i am a confused Desi currently eating lamb curry with rice burp. Forgive me i arrived on a banana boat.

2 Likes

Everybody needs help in something or the other. If one is confident and happy being wherever he or she is, then it is perfectly fine.

But being born in India doesn’t make anyone immune to issues especially in this day and age when the whole world is being globalised.

The advantage of most young Indian men today is they most probably had a male role model in their lives which was the father. Even though divorce is rising in India, most indian men had or still have their father for a large part of their life. Which is a good thing.

Unfortunately, we also have challenges. Sex is a taboo subject for most indian men. Especially with regard to dating. Granted that the culture usually has arranged marriage to deal with this issue but it doesn’t prepare men for dealing with female nature which only comes from the experience of dating a decent number of women.

That’s just an example though. There are more. But then almost every culture has its challenges as well.

3 Likes

@Jayam listen mate you do need help thats why you are part of this community so cut the cocky talk oright you are hear because there is something missing in your life. Stop acting friggin rigid and vexxed.

We’re here because we’re far from being the best version of ourselves. And we are far from being the best version of ourselves not because we belong to a particular race, culture, nationality, or religion, or because we got to eat something or didn’t. We wouldn’t be having such a diverse group here otherwise.

Exactly mate so stop blabbing on about bollocks stuff please. We would like to keep this thread positive free from negative stuff and insults. If you want to get cocky and have a motor mouth go and do it face to face with the guy on the street.

So lets get back on track now.

I’m glad you feel better.

this thread should not have been created in the first place

2 Likes

Agreed, this thread is just two posts away at any given moment from “how all my problems exist because I was born among Indians”.

1 Like

thank you Lord superior!

we are cheap af

Guys stop putting yourself down the biggest problem i see with indians is they never ever attempt to integrate with those who are non indian, for fear of being seen as different. You are no different from any other human in this world stop segregating and start integrating.

They’re all well integrated here.

You’re the one trying to segregate them by setting up this bait thread.

3 Likes

@Jayam

I don’t think @TheBoxingScientist is doing this as bait or any other ulterior motive. I think he set this up with sincerity of purpose, which he has already clearly stated multiple times. If you would like to participate in this thread as it is intended, please do. If not, please follow the general community guidelines of respect.

5 Likes

I agree, but it does come across as being something of a dichotomy considering what he has stated about integrating.

Many thanks for your intervention.

One wouldn’t notice any problem only when one’s own beliefs coincide with the biases and stereotypes of the other. Sorry if that sounds harsh.

He was only getting started when he posted:

As for me, I visit this forum regularly because most of the discussion here revolves around improving subliminal experience, and around improving SubClub products in general. I would love to see it kept this way.

With respect.

Jayam

1 Like

As this thread no longer serves the purpose for which it was created, I will make it invisible to all but those already here. I’ll leave it up to you whether or not you wish to move on. I do believe the original intent of this thread was benign in nature.

I would say that I think this is a very profound statement. Thank you.

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant can we lock this thread please.