Indian Club All Welcome

SC has gone from zero to hero in the last 3 years. We have a diverse community here including a large indian community. This is thread for indians who have joined the community like @pacman @Matt @ITMAN.

India is famous for its bollywood and music more recently their many technological achievements. Indian cuisine has become a staple diet of many around the world due to its spicy popularity.

This is proper food not stupid hot dogs or hormone infected ham burgers.

11 Likes

List of Indians? Quite a lot, may have missed some out below.

@TheBoxingScientist
@MavericKobra
@pacman
@Matrix
@Lion
@Grimm1390
@Sage_Ninjistic
@Rapsta
@rajeshwer

3 Likes

@Matrix is indian ? didnt know that we have such a diverse community. Also @Rapsta nice !!.

3 Likes

If I am not an Indian I can not contribute :(?
Though I like Indian food.

3 Likes

@Deadpool in my book you are a brother of course you can :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Deadpool share your favourite indisn dish please.

Based on user name…

@vivekarora83
@rajeshwer
@Abhishek

I thimk @SubliminalUser is South Asian.Not sure Indian though.

2 Likes

@king i suspect you have an indian heritage also or some south asian trait.

This will sound probably like a cliche but it is a Tikka Massala :). But I like it if it is not that spicy.

Wow the indian community is really growing.

I love eating bread dipped in curry sauce.

1 Like

Ahhh so you do have an asian heritage say no more young King !! :slight_smile:

:wave:
:south_africa:

This is a cool idea, @TheBoxingScientist. We could discuss some ideas to overcome our Indian societal programming while we are at it too.

There are good things in our culture like family bonding, social concern, festivals and good food. But the suppression of the boys in our community is a sad thing. We turn into betas and it takes a lot of effort to even imagine being an alpha.

Living in our parent’s house and lack of dating is another challenge. The guilt put on children to always obey is something I broke out of slowly but surely and is a fairly recent event. Hence even though am happy regarding my non-conformity with a lot of cultural aspects, a little bit of guilt and failure still gnaws at me. I had always been the nice guy at home, school, college and work but became a bit of a rebel in my 30s.

I think that’s what eventually led me to sublcub. The search for tools to become a masculine, confident and dominant man helped me discover youtube subliminals and then to SubClub and Khan.

Nevertheless, it would be nice if we could share our experiences of coming from India (a beautiful land with beautiful people) but where we still face hurdles on our way to become the best we can be.

Would love to hear about all your challenges and how subclub (or anything else) has helped.

7 Likes

If theres anything like the truth, Indian homes condition men to be little wimps.

As soon as you behave in a msculine way they get the elders to get you back in line. Respect and family name bullshit gets thrown at you.

3 Likes

Yes I am Indian from north east part Assam

4 Likes

quoting my Indian friend: Every app is a dating app if you’re Indian enough.

Such a dirty mind Bwhahaha!

2 Likes

Indians are taught to be be well mannered and polite in traditional indian families the sons and daughters are taught to respect their elders. Now i am not saying this is something that is prevalent in all indian families. However it does effect the large majority of indians when it translates to other aspects of our lives.

The worse thing is if you are in that situation you need to remove yourself from such environments or else the subs will have a hard time bringing about changes.

3 Likes

So you guys eat beef? Have you ever tried it? Are you curious about it?

3 Likes

I agree. Although we have to take responsibility for our lives and move on, there is a lot of cultural challenges we have.

Guilt from the elders is a common technique and we find it in many social functions and get-togethers (especially when it comes to topics like getting married, careers others then engineering/medicine, etc).

In this regard, I like how the west encourages kids to leave house at the age of 18 and make their way in the world but of course not all is perfect there either.

Anyways, you are spot on about indian men being trained to be wimps. Gah I cringe even remembering what I was before. I still have a long way to go though.

And just to be clear, I don’t blame anyone for my current status. Whatever challenges I am facing due to my environment is also my responsibility.

4 Likes