Indian Club All Welcome

I love beef :slight_smile: i like a good medium steak now and again.

2 Likes

They use buffalo beef, instead of cow.

Don’t know if both are very different – taste or nutrition-wise.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

I have tried both Simon both taste nice to me.

2 Likes

And thats the reason i go through extremely harsh reconcilliation on alpha titles.

This is the same reason that alpha titles used to make me angry at my mother. Since she conditioned us or rather reinforced the societal and indian condition on us.

2 Likes

I love beef. Luckily I was born into a catholic home so no issues there.

But a lot of Hindus who are strict vegetarians don’t eat beef since the cow is revered in the Hindu culture. Selling and eating beef is even banned in some states due to that.

I do know that many Hindus do eat beef regardless.

This is due to sexual repression and no education with regard to sex from the parents.

For a country that doesn’t talk about sex, we definitely do a lot of it haha.

On a serious note, it is common for men to be clueless about dating. I learnt a lot only from watching American dating gurus. I still remember the first ones I watched were David Deangelo and Mystery.

2 Likes

What Simon thought of, when he saw this topic…

:point_down:t2:

:muscle:t2:

:wink:

8 Likes

A very good point my friend. No wonder Khan ST1 was the most brutal healing title for me.

Man! Ditto here. Although I did eventually regain good relations with my mom after running DR.

3 Likes

To put things in perspective, it’s more of an anglo-saxon thing than a Western thing. Maybe British Aussie and American people have this culture of moving out to live alone but in many other parts of Europe like Spain and Italy its common for men to live with their families.

Those alpha male godfather Italian guys, I think they manage to be both alpha and attached to their mothers somehow.

3 Likes

Oh yes I agree.

Interestingly, Spanish and Italian men are comparitively more alpha. I think they encourage dating or at least don’t mind it when men do it before marriage. Do correct me if am wrong there.

What King thinks about Simon’s post

2 Likes

Seems like Indian culture have lot of overlap with Asian culture, especially with how men are raised @Lion

What you have told me makes lots of sense and how you end up watching American dating gurus. I understand you much better now.

1 Like

:bearded_person:t2:

:v:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks for inviting me.

This is the second time someone thought that I am from a different country on this forum.

I have to admit that I have never been to India in this life, and I live in Europe. Still a very interesting topic as I only know the gurus and some history of India and not so much the culture.

Thanks for bringing that to my awareness.

:heart:

3 Likes

Just to be clear I wasn’t referring to this type of family.

Better on apps than on the streets.
Daygamer PUAs think any woman anywhere is fair game to approach.

:man_facepalming:t2:

Guess @TheBoxingScientist is the dirtiest bloke then. He’s both Indian and a Daygamer.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Are you from India too? @aaa.

@pacman sex is one of the biggest taboos in the indian culture. Noone talks about it especially in previous generations.

@Lion is it still shunned upon if you live with a girl and not being married to her ? in india.

I had to burn bridges with my family to lead my own life.

3 Likes

Although things are more liberal in the cities, there is still a lot of conservative families there too.

And yes, live-in relations are still shunned upon.

It’s a unique dilemma though. Whether it is a conservative oriented family or a liberal family, both affect men. The former makes boys into wimps and the latter (due to feminism) makes boys betas.

Frankly, this is the best way to free ourselves. Did you leave India many years ago? Where did you first go?

1 Like

Yup i am :slight_smile:. Keep in mind i grew up in the UK however i have had to wrestle with indian ideologies. Not saying they are all bad but if they are hindering your progress when it comes to health, wealth and relationships then it becomes a problem.

I loved day game it really helped to open my eyes to what was possible. It taught me a hell of alot.

3 Likes

No, I am not indian

I think you fit right in with the dutchies bruv.

When I had a relationship with a dutch woman in my early twenties…one day we were sitting at the family house and her grandparents where there. She said to me, I feel like having…we went upstairs and in the middle of the act her grandpa walked in!

He saw us and excused himself. I thought he would kill me…when we went downstairs again, her grandpa looked at me laughing and said “it is nice isn’t?” – this is the dutch culture

4 Likes