Indian Club All Welcome

Off smugglers

In fact I work a lot with Indians who are into mathematics, computer engineers etc. and I salute them many are really genious in their fields ! I work in the Philippines which is the direct competitor of India in terms of Business Outsourcing. Indians will be excellent in techno when Filipinos will excellent in English language. They compliment each other ( I am not Filipino or Indian)

3 Likes

Banjaaat Salaaaaa !!! bloody police

@Matrix you from india ?

Control bro

No i am from Bharat

1 Like

Guys no bad language please.

Show respect anyone who breaks the rules will be reported to @DarkPhilosopher

Like Mahabharata ?

:joy::joy: yes :joy::joy:

Are any Slavic people in India :)?

Started watching it today thanks to your post, it’s not a bad show. Russell Peters is gold.

2 Likes

Any of you guys ever did a Nadi tea leaf reading in Tamil Nadu? Heard it is very accurate.

Many slavic people in India mate. All the embassies and people from europe working out there.

1 Like

You are referring to Bhang ?

So you are one of the hindu gods :grin:

No devil. I am just reincarnation of duryodhan suffering the past life karma :joy::joy: and trying to solve it through subliminals

1 Like

@Lion Been to India perhaps as many as 4 times on holiday but i never actually lived there. I have relatives in India but rarely speak to them. Was born in the uk.

1 Like

This is you in your previous life man your scary as f**k LOL. You like you have dominant assertive traits i mean if i saw i would run.

2 Likes

Bro I never had the picture in my mind looking this scary :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Damnnn…

Even Khan would be shit his pants if he met you

1 Like