Indian Club All Welcome

1 Like

Here’s another one alphas would like. At least I do:

Absolutely. My run of DR had helped with a lot of those issues. My vote for DR too.

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

And yup. Russell is hilarious. “Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad. Somebody. I won’t tell you who it is. But I bet you know him really well” lol

1 Like

He has a kickass beard.

1 Like

Have you guys watched the Indian Detective starring Russell Peters?

I watched it many times - it provides a good contrast between Indian and Canadian societies.

I really like MANNI SADNDHU…RDB
and the new commer Fashion :man_dancing:

2 Likes

Next time your relatives ask you when are you going to get married

Relative: So when you going to get married ?
IndianGuy: I have become a transgender
Relative responds with wide eyes and goes silent

:rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, I’m part ‘Native’ which in America technically counts, I suppose.

3 Likes

India is a mixed place and we have all the religions here. There are some religions who eat beef, but most of the population doesn’t.

Cow is considered as very holy animal in India and has been worshiped over the ages. Hence, there is very strong spiritual beliefs attached for not eating any beef. They call it " gau mata* in India, which means mother of the land.

In Ayurveda, there are many medicines made using cow dung ash and urine, and used for holistic healing globally.

2 Likes

Traditionally, consumption of beef in India has been seen in the same light as the consumption of Horse meat in the USA of today.

“The primary reason horse meat is taboo is because horses are considered valuable pets and culturally respected animals.”
(3 Primary Reasons Why We Don't Eat Horse Meat?)

Its a cultural thing actually, and culture often gets intertwined with the religious beliefs of the geographical area where it originates.

The previous generation of Indians managed to find a use for almost everything about a living cow, be it milk or even its urine (medicinal properties) and poop (bio-fuel - https://www.sustainability-times.com/low-carbon-energy/cow-dung-can-be-a-source-of-renewable-energy/).

So killing such a useful domestic animal for short-team benefit would be stupid and uncivilized, and killing it after it ceased to be useful would be unethical. From their perspective of course.

2 Likes

Same. I got very angry on my mom and dad on emperor qv2. But now on emperor zp only silent growth is there. That’s why I like it :relieved:

2 Likes

In my village there are 3 Indian families. They are Sikh and are involved in lending small amount of money but with huge interests, I think they listen to EOG or Mogul :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

In South east Asia the Indians are not positively perceived, they are viewed as usurers

Bloody bastard goondas please report them to the police !!

Every morning I walk in the village and talk to one of them and he tells me he has super powers :rofl: :joy: he can heal anybody with his energy :rofl: At 8 am he is half naked in the street doing the salutation to the sun and then lotus position when he receive his power :rofl: everybody is laughing in the village, saying never mind he is a yogist full of delusion :rofl:

well the police receives some percentage for “protection” money :rofl:

U mean kinda aghori?? :joy::joy:
Bro they are really in delusion. I agree with you. But there are some serious yogis in India. U can visit them . No they have powers like fortune telling, future predictions, they just activated pineal gland :grin:
But I stay away from this world :skull:

welll maybe :thinking: but I have very bad experience with indians who wanted to tell me my future : they told me no, don’t take this girl, she is not for you, others much better are waiting for you. They asked me 50 US $ for these “predictions”. The results ? this girl who was not for me is my wife for 25 years already :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wtf :rofl::rofl: I think all became fake now. Just come to India visit monuments, enjoy the tasty dishes here and return home :joy::joy:. No need to meet them lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This cracked me up :joy::joy:

Oh yes I enjoy India, the population, culture, food etc. but many I met in Southeast Asia were problematic, a lot of smugglers of medical drugs etc.

1 Like