How do you feel when reconciliation hits you?

Under which category does the reconciliation fall where you don’t even want to switch but want to just quit using Subliminals altogether? Lol!

Most probably Overexposure ! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I feel old programming and the new programming of the sub having a war

a lot of the bad self talk and the sub stuff conflicts with each other and I get a bad headache at the forehead part of my brain

and I can get locked up as the old personality and new vie for control, and get tongue tied and unable to think

3 Likes

Recon from Stark is craving sugar.

Recon from Khan is a crazy sense of cold and it feels like love is drained from the world.

Wanted recon is a damn energy drain.

Temporary growing pains. No pain, no gain.

3 Likes

Feel like crying in inappropriate situations. Welling up of tears in the eyes. Also, anxiety, negative thinking, and a bit of hopelessness. When saint said his soul was crying, I resonate with that.

4 Likes

How much modules do i minimally need to make a Custom?

I bought 2 Modules then came to found out after i need to buy the “build options” to even make it a custom.

10 is the minimum.

1 Like

You made a post about this which i answered yesterday on another topic

Can recon manifest as cold/sickness?

not 5?

very very and one more very unlikely.

1 Like

I thought the official minimum was 10.

But couldn’t an emotional detox present itself that way, like we can get healing crisis symptoms from a physical detox, referred to as a
“Herxheimer Reaction”?

Perhaps that could happen with subs while releasing physical or emotional blockages…

Nevertheless don’t assume. Check with your Doctor or medical professional.

1 Like

Depends, are you able to find an obvious link between your sickness and how it’s preventing you from achieving the goals of the sub? Or to put it another way, how is the sickness attempting to “protect you” from making the changes that you want to make?

C.G. Jung wrote extensively about how the unconscious will communicate intelligently to the conscious via dreams and sometimes these dreams are stark warnings of danger and have lead to dire consequences when ignored by the dreamer. Jung also appeared to believe that illness can at times manifest as a result of the unconscious attempting to communicate, or “balance” the individual.

So sometimes the subconscious will manifest sickness as a means of communicating with you, because short of dreams and intuitive pings, the subconscious really can’t get through to you any other way.

Only you can answer your own question because your subconscious is only communicating with you and the message is for you alone. If you have a strong intuition that your body might be manifesting illness as a result of recon, then listen to your gut and try and figure out what the body is trying to communicate. Chances are, if you’re right and you figure out what the body is trying to say, the illness will mysteriously vanish once you listen.

1 Like

No, but it can manifest as asking nonsensical questions.

Subliminals aren’t making you sick - there’s no such thing.

The closest you will get is that recon can naturally increase stress/cortisol which can weaken your immune system but that can be applied to literally anything.

For example, reading your question slightly increased my cortisol and now if I start coughing… that doesn’t mean that you made me sick or that your question manifested me to get sick.

If you are getting sick as we approach Fall (people are more likely to get sick during these times), that has nothing to do with subliminals… you’re probably not taking care of your body, getting proper nutrition, getting physical exercise, etc. Are you doing these things?

Read this next sentence like 20 times, okay?

Why are you asking if recon can manifest as sickness and not the other… uh I don’t know thousand more plausible, logical and practical reasons for why you have the cold.

Do you understand what I’m saying?

People need to be careful with this attributing everything to subliminals mindset.

Subliminal Club is not having any of this “subliminals might be making me sick” type of nonsense - quite simply because it’s fucking stupid and based on absolutely nothing except for recon and overthinking. You are prone to anxiety and panic based on what I’ve read in your journal and you are merely channeling that into questions. That’s really all there is to this matter. I would suggest reducing your loops or taking a break from subliminals.

1 Like

Imagine someone runs a subliminal for a couple weeks, finds out they have Cancer and starts asking if recon can manifest as Cancer.

Like, you could do this shit for anything… it’s literally a meme.

Just stop the madness, lol.

2 Likes

This is nothing new here by the way.

There’s a reason why this thread is closed:

Attributing everything to recon.

The last thing we need is people who should be taking action, focusing on their goals and kicking ass… to start doubting subliminals out of a fear that the recon will manifest them to get sick, get cancer, get AIDS, cause their dog to die or whatever the fuck billion things people want to pull out of the air based on light-year reaches of correlation.

Nah, lol.

2 Likes

As long as we don’t know exactly HOW the subliminal works, is logical to not know exactly HOW the reconciliation works.

1 Like

Lol, you really wanna go there. Sure, I’ll bite.

You are using what’s called a False Analogy fallacy and you’re using it very poorly at that.

First of all, I’m going to fix this for you:

The reason for this fix is because we do know what a subliminal is and exactly how it works.

We also know what reconciliation is and exactly how it works:

It’s a process where your mind is attempting to reconcile the scripting with your current subconscious beliefs.

You’re using a false analogy fallacy because how much we understand about how reconciliation manifests, no where near equivalates to how much we understand about how subliminals manifest.

Subliminals manifest based on what the person’s goals are, what they accept and what they act upon, unique to their internal framework. That’s why me and you can run the same subliminal and yet have it manifest very differently.

Reconciliation manifests through a very specific spectrum related to internal discomfort/upheaval. It’s not completely subjective… it follows a protocol because it’s part of an objective process of change related to the subconscious mind involving dissonances of your internal framework (beliefs, emotions, etc).

This is directly from the support hub.

Reconciliation

Reconciliation is the trickiest of the bunch, so tricky that we’ve had to write multiple articles and posts on the community forum about it. Basically, reconciliation is any kind of side effect that causes you to NOT run the subliminal. It’s a sneaky little bugger — it tends to manifest in ways you don’t expect (but nothing dangerous) and also has the tendency to convince you that it’s not even happening! Even though it’s very obvious that you’re being overly moody and frustrated, you may perceive it as everyone else having an issue.

Some things to look for: moodiness, extreme frustration and anger, a desire to switch subs constantly, a feeling that the subliminal isn’t working (which can be similar to stonewalling, but without the urge to keep listening), weird fears (what if this is mind control — hint: it’s not, you’d fight that scripting), “I had better results off of the sub,” etc. It’s hard to define, but once you recognize it, you’ll always recognize it.

One method to determine whether you’re experiencing reconciliation is performing an emotion check. This is a tactic that was created by one of the founders of Subliminal Club. To do an emotion check, you get a piece of paper, go somewhere comfortable and write down how you feel in one sentence. Don’t overthink it, just let the words fly. You’ll want to be a bit poetic (you’ll see why in the example), since that can create an “anchor” to the emotion. For example, one of the founders of Subliminal Club first wrote that his “soul feels like it’s crying,” when undergoing reconciliation. Now, whenever he suspects he’s going through reconciliation, he’ll know for sure if his “soul is crying.”

With reconciliation, there’s not much you can do except let it run it’s course. Reconciliation is actually a good thing, as it indicates that you are processing the subliminal’s script and dealing with the internal changes. While it may feel uncomfortable, you are not at any risk. Exercise tends to help resolve reconciliation quickly. Also, soothing environments and actions — like taking a nice, warm shower — helps with reconciliation a lot.

“Moodiness, extreme frustration and anger, a desire to switch subs, a feeling that it isn’t working, etc.”

Everything is on a same spectrum - it makes sense because it’s internal upheaval tied to the process of change.

First of all the experts (literally the Einsteins in this entire field hence why you’re using their state of the art technology in the first place) who have ALL of the data, ALL of behind the scenes knowledge and view points have clearly stated that reconciliation does not manifest in a manner that is dangerous.

Manifesting sickness/illness is dangerous, so no… recon is not manifesting that.

Always read the instruction manual before asking questions.

Now…

Do you see that bolded part about weird fears? You see that right?

“OH MY GOD SUBLIMINALS ARE MAKING ME SICK, OH NO”.

Is this not a consciously rationalized way to convince yourself to stop running a subliminal?

-proceeds to ask weird-fear based questions that are completely illogical… -

The mechanism of this guy’s question of “can recon make me sick?” is identical to the mechanism of people’s questions who think Subliminal Club is evil, satanic, putting manipulative scripting etc. “can subliminals control my mind?”.

It’s all the same shit. It’s all in the same bin/basket.

It’s all channeling of internal fear of change (the real recon) into complete nonsense because they have Sega Genesis frameworks and poor mental health. These people are easily prone to panic, anxiety, mental instability, severe overthinking, analyzing and asking of questions. They have to express it in some manner - often in a way that searches for a confirmation because it gives safety. It’s all just nonsense, fear and overthinking. Folks are asking ridiculous questions rather than taking action to sculpt a bombastic life.

That’s really all there is to it and there is nothing to talk about.

Now see, this is why this discussion is over.

You just completely ignored the fact that there are THOUSANDS of more plausible, more probable, more logical and more rational explanations for why someone is sick at the beginning of a seasonal change (Autumn). Go talk to any doctor (literally fucking any lol) and they’ll acknowledge the increased susceptibility.

Also, we don’t even know his age, state of health, daily physical activity, diet quality (sugar intake and processed foods), family history of illness, environment (pollution, toxins, allergies), sleep quality and duration, hydration, fluid intake, drug use, personal hygiene practices, living conditions, sensitivities, chronic and acute conditions, immune system function, mental health etc…

These are factors that contribute to sickness… not fucking positive suggestions from a subliminal audio.

And you want to talk about logic?

We are seriously just going to debate and question over whether it’s due to positive suggestions from a subliminal audio? Before everything else? What?

The internet is a weird place man. I’m going to be honest, this shit is actually unsettling.

I think I need another break. Lmao.

5 Likes

Has anyone asked themselves the question: “Why are there so many subliminal jumpers here, on the forums?”. Most of the time it’s just textbook recon that causes it but they would play the lawyers’ game, convincing themselves and others that the reason they do it is that they want to make the most of their stack whilst that very mentality/approach hinders them the most. I’ve been there too.

Edit:
Just read that:

Straight to the point.

1 Like