Flight of the Golden Dragon - Dragon Reborn Stage 3 + Mogul + Love Bomb Prototype (FINISHED)

Total Exposure Time: 144/400

Mogul and DR St3 helped me see my path clearer. My priorities/goals and who I want to become ultimately (which may change, of course, but my intuition and my reason say “that’s it, mate!”) occurred to me in a new light while running this stack. Therefore, it helped me choose my very next move on my path if it comes to subliminal programs (Alchemist+DR St4) and my conscious self-development (the foundations of Buddhism, Hatha Yoga and meditation).

The combination of DR St3 and Mogul forced me to start looking for new ways and possibilities and ultimately led me to the insight into my real self and its yearnings. On Mogul, I understood that the best way to monetize your potential is to start from developing your natural gifts and following your passion, finding your real purpose and becoming devoted to it. Once you’re devoted to your purpose nothing can stop you and there’s no room for any shadow of a doubt.

1 Like

How did you get from 0 to 30 hours of exposure in two days?

Do you listen 15 hours each day?

1 Like

Usually 16 hour a day. 8 hours for Mogul and 8 hours for DR. I interlace the tracks.

2 Likes

Total Exposure Time: 192/400

I feel physiological shits on the visceral level which were caused by my current yoga practice but DR might have helped foster them.

1 Like

Total Exposure Time: 234/400

I feel and I know that I’m done with healing on a very deep level and I’m 100% positive DR and Love played a huge role in that transformation. Although it was an Isha Kriya meditation session which brought the ultimate realization to me. I don’t know yet how it’s going to affect my life but I’m ready to face anything now. Here’s what happened two days ago.

I was just doing that Isha Kriya meditation and towards its end, I intentionally created (visualized) an image of still water and drops of water falling into it creating ripples. And then it changed by itself in some kind of inner movie I just let happen. The drops changed into a waterfall and there was a rock wall behind it then I saw two figures behind the waterfall (between the waterfall and the rock wall) I couldn’t discern at first. Then it occurred there was a woman and a man, both Indians and suddenly I realized it was Shiva and Shakti (yes, I know it sounds crazy). Then a child appeared in her arms and they were both very happy about the child. I focused (unintentionally) on the child and it was white-skinned and blue-eyed. I realized it was me (I know it sounds even crazier). Then they had me realize that they were my real (divine) parents and my parents were only my biological parents. They “told” me (but it was like just letting me know telepathically) they always loved me, watched and helped me. Suddenly, I found myself sitting (in the lotus position) on a rock in a desert and there was only a starry night sky above me. I felt everything was perfect and felt an immense inner peace and I got faith everything would be okay and all I have to do now is to just be. The whole “movie” lasted around two minutes only and after that, I didn’t feel extraordinary, just normal. Later on, I pondered a bit about that “movie” and concluded that each of us is their child, each of us is a child of the Universe.

Since then I’ve been experiencing an extraordinary feeling of calm and a slight bliss.

12 Likes

This is profound.

3 Likes

Total Exposure Time: 316/400

I don’t know how much of it is DR doing but even though I started practising meditation only two weeks ago (I had never done it before) I’m having some symptoms of my mind being unified in accordance with the ones described in the book on meditation I’m reading. It occurred I’m at a very high level in meditation since I have no problems in holding my attention on the meditation object and staying aware without the feeling of dullness as long as I want almost effortlessly. The symptoms of the unification are I’m much calmer in general but apart from that, I smelt the smoke of an incent while meditating but there was not any around me and it lasted around five seconds only, I also felt bugs crawling on my face but of course there weren’t any. I read in the book the most important part of the whole process is purification yet I didn’t experience any while meditating (unless the experience I described above was) and I don’t even feel any need of it… not anymore, not after what DR has done for me. It’s definitely the best sub I’ve ever listened to. Now, Alchemist awaits me, which I’ll be combining with DR St4 (Alchemist St1-3).

2 Likes

these oddities can indeed be form of purification from the meditation work I’m familiar with.

2 Likes

It’s time to sum up my ride even though there are still around 20 hours of listening to this stack.
Here’s what I expected of that stack and what it’s helped me achieve:

• getting even more immune to negativity
  • reduce the self-talk even further

I definitely see an improvement in that matter. The negative self-talk has disappeared completely and negative thoughts appear really rarely, I would say most of my thoughts are rather realistic than negative. On top of that, the situation of my family is really bad but it doesn’t affect my high spirits much, I’m rather concerned about that in a practical way. I’m much more present and much less in my head.

• a stronger reconnection with my true self

Well now, I could write an article about that one. Stage 3 has massively helped me rediscover myself and pointed at the things I need to be focused and worked on. It also directed me toward the “me” I want to become and made me strong on the path I chose. There’s no room for vacillation or second-guessing anymore. I know my core even better than I ever did (which was something I didn’t think I could have a more profound knowledge/awareness of) and I have a clear vision on how to strengthen myself.

• a stronger me

That confidence in the path I chose that Dragon Reborn helped me attained is priceless. I feel that from now on I’m going to be only stronger and stronger both spiritually (so also mentally-intellectually) and morally (self-conduct, setting my goals and choosing methods of attaining them).

• instilling more positive beliefs, habits and feelings about money

What I noticed is I have no hard feelings about money anymore and although they’re not a priority of mine right now I’m open to every opportunity which could potentially lead me to the riches. That’s quite a feat since I despised money for my whole life.

• increased motivation and productivity towards earning/making money

I’ve started blogging about a newly founded passion (Yoga and Meditation) and I’m confident that it’ll give me a lot of opportunities to earn money in the future.

But the most important thing Stage 3 gave me was building foundations for my self-leadership and allowing me to have better (more real) insights into life and myself.

Also, I got that insight (described above) which was like some kind of awaking which helped me better understand that we’re all part of something great (the Universe) and the only thing we’re “obliged” to do is to just be, experience our life, embrace it and let come and go things we have no control over and that our most basic duty towards ourselves is to cultivate the trust that everything on our path leads us to its end.

7 Likes

I’ve found it takes me some effort to think negative, and it feels boring.

1 Like

Yeah, I forgot to add that I’m much more present and much less in my head.

3 Likes

As I read your experience I feel a huge burning sensation in my chest and my eyes got all wet.
Im for some reason experiencing a state of profound happines for your experience and at the same time I identify with it deeply.

Note: Im listening to DR right now.

3 Likes

I’m really glad if I can inspire even a little change for the better. Thank you.

3 Likes

im sold. lol

Fasten your belt tight then. lol