Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

So with the Dragon Reborn Ultima recommended after listening to ST4, what is your go to Ultima to pair with Dragon Reborn?

For me, thus far, it has been The Elixir. I also will occasionally run The Executive.

2 Likes

@dorfmeister Are you asking me specifically?

Well I was thinking you were doing Elixir, Executive and R.I.C.H., but sure, and anyone else who has idea about it too.

Right now I’m running only R.I.C.H. but I did run Elixir for a while with Stage One of Dragon Reborn. I only run Executive sporadically at the moment

DR script likely contains those phrases. :wink:

3 Likes

If somebody was interested in what DR and Love Bomb have done to me recently:

1 Like

Stage 3 of DR is very empowering and motivating compared to Stage 1 and 2. The healing and clearing part has caused me reconciliation the most. looking forward to Stage 4

4 Likes

I posted this in my journal too. But I guess here will be more visible to get thoughts from the community.
I want to add that since this past week I’ve added Paragone to my stack.

I’ve been listening to Dragon R st1 for 50 days 2 loops per day.
Last 10 days/2 weeks Im experiencing again negative thoughts about the experience with my ex. Ruminating throughout the day about her behaviors, the way she treat me, how she still taking advantage of me. that makes me angry and snapping at little things that happening during the day.

I don’t understand why. when I started with Regeneration all those feelings and emotions were gone and Dragon seemed to have completely healed that too, as I was feeling really well, no more negativity and emotions. But now all of that is happening again.

Is that reconciliation? Or Dragon is bringing it up and making me aware that that wasn’t resolved? And perhaps guiding to next stage for a more healing.

Should I stay more time time with st1 untill of that is gone or should I move to st2 and let it doing the healing?

3 Likes

I ran Regeneration for a total of 6 months. DR brought up so many more things, and I think brought up similar things Regeneration did, but it did so in more depth.

As for reconciliation, there are 2 things I do when I feel annoyed, snappy, fatigued… more rest days, and/or fewer loops. Personally, I do 1 loop per day of DR, 5 days a week. Sometimes 1 loop a day for 3 days a week.

Welcome to the ambiguity of running subliminals. What if you went to 60 days of st1 and re-evaluated?

Welcome to the Sibling-hood of the Dragon.

3 Likes

Dragon in Action!

:dragon:

Welcome to the Sibling-hood…

Your invitation…

The Anthem

Dragon up so you can Dragon on!

:dragon:

3 Likes

True.
I went down to 1 loop all this past week, and will do the same next week.
Thank you RV

For some reason some people require fewer loops for results. I don’t think there is a concrete answer as to why.

Just experiment to find what works best for you.

It can be a balance between getting results and reducing reconciliation.

2 Likes

It’s finding that balance between processing and executing

3 Likes

More wisdom from you man! Thanks!

1 Like

Has anyone simply continued with ST1 and then just added ST2 after a month and run them both at the same time for a month?

Would only run ST1 and St 2 but nothing else.

1 Like

I did that. Seems to work fine. I just did 1 or 2 loops of each per day though with a 2 day rest on the weekends.

I am trying to automate the listening process as much as possible by using tracks of white noise or silence to space things out in my playlists.

Do you think it could have a similar effect, essentially, just not to play any subliminals during 7:30 to around 6 pm
every day when I am at work? This would provide a very large unbroken stretch of processing time (more than 10 hours) each day, except Saturday and Sunday.

a similar effect to what?

Doing the breaks on the weekend.

That is the one thing I have not instituted.

In this scenario I would have approximately 10 hour breaks in the middle of the day M-F.