Main Disc. Thread - Dragon Reborn Multistage + Ultima

Weird to think tomorrow is my last day of ST1

4 Likes

Congratulations on your fidelity to stage 1! Now for fidelity to stage 2…:trophy:

2 Likes

Crazy to think about how much of me will change internally and how much parts of myself are going to be boosted because I also have stuff like Mind’s Eye Terminus in my stack. And the fact that after that, I’ll be utilizing a custom sub with the latest build method and updated modules after the end of ST4…things are going to be truly awesome

2 Likes

If you mean DR ST4 in a custom sub, my thought exactly!

Sometimes when I look at how much I have changed I have to ask myself why I made things so unnecessarily difficult in the past not just for myself but literally everyone around me. I listen to people now tell me how quiet and almost boring I am and I get curious as to how that could be perceived as a bad thing?
Every time I think I want to do something or take on this or some other thing my brain now almost instantly chimes in with " fuck that. Let’s be minimalist and boring ".
I feel I’m motivated now entirely by the desire and drive for freedom and minimalistic simplicity

8 Likes

Perhaps these are people who like chaos and drama.

5 Likes

L a s t
D a y

Excited for it?

Locked and loaded for next week.

7 Likes

If there’s anything I’ve learned it’s that when you grow things seem obvious. Stupidly so. But the important thing to remember is in the past you did the things you did because that’s what you perceived as your reality or the truth.

Trust me I know. From the age of 16-24 I barely left my room. Didn’t invest in any skills, didn’t get help, barely lived my life. I used to mourn that time, but I realized I was looking at those mistakes from this new perspective, not the old one.

The idea of it really sucks, but it’s the truth. If your mind is polluted with undesirable beliefs you go through life on autopilot pretty much finding events and people that confirm those beliefs. Before subclub there were very few people who could deliver on promises as far as self growth goes. Believe me I wasted a good chunk of money on others and time.

But I’d be willing to bet people who call you quiet or boring now still see you through their own perceptual filter and it doesn’t line up. I think eventually they will adjust, but it’s reconciliation for them as well as they try to adjust to a new person. Let’s be honest, how many people in life actually go through drastic changes enough to be perceived as different. It’s very rare if they aren’t into any kind of self improvement on the subconscious mind level.

2 Likes

DR is awesome

\I wouldn’t recognise myself from 3 months ago. I was still pretty successful back then I’d say

but now it’s like, fuck yeah

~Fuck yes

Thank you Subclub :smiley: thank you DR
thank you Myself

3 Likes

There is wisdom in here… @James I think you are inspiring others.

2 Likes

It’s increasingly difficult to be delusional about a lot of things when you become more mentally and emotionally mature and self aware. Yesterday I was talking to someone about how I feel a huge disconnect from so many things but especially who I was in the past specifically prior to starting Dragon Reborn. It feels like a weird dream , happened in another reality, or was someone else entirely.

5 Likes

I have had these exact thoughts word for word. It’s surreal, to know that you’ve grown that much that you can’t identify with a past self. In the past that would have scared the shit out of me because it would have triggered feelings of death or losing myself, but now to me it signals potential. I think there’s something in DR that overcomes that “I’m changing, I’m dying” feedback loop that prevents growth. I think that’s a lot more common and quite a few people struggle with it. I know @SaintSovereign has touched upon these “I’m gonna die” subconscious reactions with regards to other things.

3 Likes

@Fractal_Explorer What you’re referring to is most likely your brain resisting the change which I fell into the trap of with literally everything prior to Dragon Reborn and I’m still running stage one. There is so much at this point I have a hard time relating to because whatever it is just doesn’t feel right or logical. That’s what I mean by disconnect. Some part of your brain just instantly clicks and says " wait! What? "

3 Likes

So with the Dragon Reborn Ultima recommended after listening to ST4, what is your go to Ultima to pair with Dragon Reborn?

For me, thus far, it has been The Elixir. I also will occasionally run The Executive.

2 Likes

@dorfmeister Are you asking me specifically?

Well I was thinking you were doing Elixir, Executive and R.I.C.H., but sure, and anyone else who has idea about it too.

Right now I’m running only R.I.C.H. but I did run Elixir for a while with Stage One of Dragon Reborn. I only run Executive sporadically at the moment

DR script likely contains those phrases. :wink:

3 Likes