Emperor first or stark?

I agree.
Alpha doesn’t mean aggressive.

1 Like

Yes it is a side effect (reconciliation), especially when you start running this sub without having a good foundation.

yes!

alphaness or extreme masculinity is toxic without a feminine side

humans have both masculine and feminine it doesnt matter what sex youre

going extreme in either both will cause some unbalance, life is about balance

but im 100% sure thats not the way the sub was scripted, is to just be alpha with no femnine energy within you as if youre a carpet hahahha, but thats my take

were humans at the end :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

also alpha means to be masculine to have masculine status like getting things done and other things that i dont know how to explain in english cause its not my first lang

so no alpha doesnt mean = toxic or aggressive

thats not a thing that you want to be, you want to be balanced loving, motivated, aggressiveness is for the weak

strong people are the one who are kind, that takes effort, balance, and mindfulness

aggression takes 0 effort

1 Like

Becoming lord of your own life, being independent financially, socially and sexually. Emperor is oriented to those goals stronger than Stark. Stark gives you a choice if it comes to empire building, Emperor urges you to do so.

Apparently, he wants to work on his limitations (that’s why he mentioned Limit Destroyer) and Emperor was design to go beyond them on every level of your existence.

im loving that stark has those too

that focuses on goals and pursuing them, especially procrastination

For the goals you mentioned Stark is a better choice anyway. I thought you just asked about the “right” order of using those subs. That’s why I would start with destroying limitations and going beyond then (Emperor + LD).

couldnt find journals that go over a year with stark do you know any? or you yourself have been runing stark for a year or maybe 6 months or anything?

so stark shouldnt be looked at as if its only about social and fun and sex hahahha :thinking: its also about that business and getting things done :sunglasses: my own empire my own atlantes :sunglasses:

I don’t know any and I ran stark for three months only but it was the Terminus version that was pretty dicey if it comes to the results.

If you paired up Stark with Executive you would be unstoppable, I guess.

you didnt like it?

I had more urgent goals like healing (Dragon Reborn) and now I’m building my new identity (Alchemist + Rebirth) and i’m working on transgressing my old self and my limitations related to sex, power and money (Emperor).

did healing subs work for you? i have a different opinion on them myself ,

did you just run them and do simple stuff and you found that you healed your deepest traumas? from you were a child? ive done healing using breathing techniques that really helped me and got me to throws these old stuff back

did sub effect that like really hugely ? do you feel youre a new person like 180 degrees?

How would you recommend stark for someone that doesnt have any intention of focussing on wealth and starting a business? Would it be better to look elsewhere? Or will stark still be able to be really usefull for social, college etc etc?

im gonna definitely run emperor later maybe a month in maybe 2 months maybe in a week :rofl: just kidding but i think emperor is good too that i will run it soon or later

Like a charm.

I dealt with two major traumas by listening to Dragon Reborn and I don’t think I need any special healing anymore.

Yes, Dragon Reborn did it to me. Here are my results:

wow man good for you congrats budd, traumas and some little dust over there and there will still have a mark inside you dont worry that much, keep evolving and progressing once a peak of something or fear strikes back to the surface go back and heal thats how we do it :facepunch::v:

ive done deep healing and i still face some fears and some stuff here and then

but now i got LDU and im gonna run a book called the presence process its breathing techniques that help you be in the present moments and it will let you face your deepest hidden traumas that scratch the surface you might cry after doing 15 mins of breathing

also stark is pretty pogU sooooo :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

and as i read that its a healing sub so that might help also with my healing process