Into the Abbys to my real kNOw-self - Dragon Reborn Stage 4 + Alchemist Stage 1+ Love Bomb Prototype (FINISHED)

Hey @Sub.Zero,

since you’re studying meditation practices, etc., you may have already come across this person; but just in case, I want to recommend him.

He may be the CLEAREST, most comprehensive, and most organized on this topic. If not the most, then one of the most:

Shinzen Young

(overview of the whole thing)

(detailed discussion of mindfulness as a specific sub-category)

(IKEA or engineering manual)

5 Likes

Thanks a lot, I shall check it out although for now, my main objective is to prepare myself for deeper states of meditation through practising Kriya Yoga.

I’ve just done a “neti” session and I feel much better, I mean my energies are more “positive”… but even those negative energies which are accumulating in my body aren’t making me weaker like it used to be in the past but actually they’re making me more… powerful.

I’ve read about that guy in one book (Ingram’s) and he (maybe Culadasa did the same in his book) recommended him. I’ve even tried to watch one of his videos on YT but got discouraged by his “charisma” or the lack of it I would say (that’s how I perceive “him”, I mean). But of course, your knowledge and skills are not your charisma. Thanks for encouraging me to give him a second chance. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Phase I Total Exposure Time: 172/400

By the means of two dreams and short insights, I understood that I’m still attached to my property and my life way too much. I’m having some symptoms which resemble Dark Night of the Soul which is related to the spiritual crisis based on negativity. The Alchemist has been working on my negative energies which are being accumulated and dealt with. I think DR plays its role in that too. The Alchemist (through research and contemplation) revealed to me that the path I chose is right. I chose Kriya Yoga which goals are related to the “issues” revealed to me in my dreams and insights. That yoga is aimed at attenuating the afflictions of ignorance, egoism, passion, aversion and clinging to life and I feel… I know that’s what I have to deal with on my path to a much more advanced project - “Messiah” (which is going to be based on a custom built on the base of DR, the Alchemist and Khan). But before moving to Messiah I’ll be doing Khan+Alchemist, once I’m done with DR. DR and the Alchemist help me see my path clearer than I ever did. I have to manage those negative energies and keep them at bay not to hurt anyone… and myself in the consequence.

1 Like

On top of that, even though it means nothing to me now, attractive women are much more responsive to me almost as much as they were when I was running Khan. I just admire their beauty that’s all. Honestly! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Phase I Total Exposure Time: 214/400

The Alchemist has helped me improve my yoga exercises and meditation pose intuitively and choose some other things and add them to my routine but what’s interesting I read about them in my guidebook later on.

Another thing my spontaneity has come back and sometimes I get excited about something simple as if I was a kid.

My sense of being creator of my reality also has improved a lot.

I’ve got rid off a lot of negative energies or I would rather say they’re being transformed into my general energy which seems to me to be like integrating my shadow. Cool stuff, indeed.

2 Likes

This may sound simple, but have you experimented with smudging with sage, palo santo, either through burning or pump mists. I started doing this when I test ran alchemist stage 1 and have kept up the practice and it makes a remarkable difference in clearing, moving stagnate and/or negative energy.

Recently I got the sprays to experiment with, specifically ones charged with crystals from sights with high spiritual energy. I didn’t expect much but was impressed with how the energy instantly shifted much lighter and expanded when I used them .

2 Likes

Are you still with your girlfriend?

I’ve never believed in things like that and I would have to check if it can be combined with Kriya Yoga since it’s a really special system which requires of you special states of mind and body. Thanks for your suggestions. :slight_smile:

You must be a prophet or sth since I was breaking up with her today since the mismatch (and its obviousness maybe even more) between us is growing steadily since I started transforming so fast. I feel it would be better for me to find a new “teacher”, a woman much older than I am (37). Like some lady at the age of 50-55 to learn from her. I don’t think my gf is going to teach me more than she has taught so far and now I’m more aware of the fact that our relationship resembles babysitting her (31y.o.) that having a real companion (soul mate). Love alone is never enough and life is something more than love.

you have no idea lol

compatibility I totally understand

no belief required though, it’s an experience if your in touch with subtle energy or even if not. Also based in long standing cultural traditions and ‘subjective science’ of the western native traditions (shaminism), not dissimilar from long standing ‘subjective science’ traditions of the east that you’ve been drawn too. Whatever your called to obviously though :slight_smile:

I wish you the best in your search and connection with such a person.

2 Likes

Phase I Total Exposure Time: 288/400

I see how the Alchemist is tackling the negative energies and thoughts but what’s interesting, it makes me stronger where in the past negative energies and thoughts used to weaken me. The only drawback is that sometimes it’s hard to control that negativity which ends up in stupid little frustrations although it may be related to staying at home almost all the time.

I have learnt what I needed to know and now all I have to do is to practice and experience. I don’t think I need more objective knowledge but just learn by experimenting and experiencing. All I’m studying now is being done to rather get a clearer notion of the context I’m operating in.

1 Like

Total Exposure Time: 310/400

Since Renaissance Man has been released and I learnt stacking healing subs with “building” subs is a bit dicey I’m thinking about running DR Stage 4 solely for 400 hours when I’m done with listening to this stack. Fortunately, Mogul and Alchemist Stage 1 are congruent with Dragon Reborn in their corers (they contain healing and “looking for your path” components) and I’ve seen them working in that congruence with DR. When I’m done with the Dragon I’ll be running Renaissance Man along with the Alchemist (St2-4) and, most likely, with RebirthU.

Total Exposure Time: 318/400

I feel as if all the negative energies have left my mind and body and my negative thinking has changed to a critical-constructive inner discourse. I’ve found myself really relaxed and in a need of projecting (without attachment) a bit of anger or dissatisfaction for the pure sake of expressing myself, communicating and influencing people around me, if necessary.

I’ve had a feel that the Dragon has done its main job but wanted to stick to it for another two months just to “make sure” that I’m done with healing. It’s healed me, removed a lot of blockages and the negative self-talk. It also has helped me find my path or just see it much clearer. I think when I’m done with listening to this stack I shall switch to listening DRU for some time, just to see what it has to offer beyond of what I’ve got from it already. I don’t expect anything beyond what I’ve just written till the end of my run.

1 Like

Total Exposure Time: 330/400

I haven’t started working with my energies (by the means of techniques) yet since I’m at the point of removing energetic blockages and purifying my body and mind. I see how those practices have improved the general level of energy in my body. I have also transmuted a lot of negative energy (and negative self-talk, negative feelings, thoughts etc.) into my general energy. The Alchemist (Magician) is my dominating archetype and my path leads through Kriya Yoga (purifying and working with energies), therefore, I’ll be running Stage 1 (+Dragon Reborn Stage 4) for 1200 hours in total to get rid of as many blockages and transmute as much negative energy as I can. But I play my stack 16h a day (if I played 8h a day I would reduce the number to 600 hours). I think I’ll reduce it by half when Q+ has been published. Although I must admit, I’m really tempted by Renaissance Man which will be a great support to my path of development and, ultimately, I’ll be pairing it up with the Alchemist (for Stages 2-4).

Total Exposure Time: 346/400

While I thought the Dragon couldn’t do anything more for me than it had done I still feel it working on something in me. I think it may be working on strengthening me as a monolith if it comes to my psychology, of course.
The Alchemist is still transmuting my negative energies even though a lot of them have been transmuted already.
It looks like both sides of me (extra vertical and into vertical) are being unified. It’s an interesting experience I must admit and I’m really curious how it goes later on.

Total Exposure Time: 364/400

Today, I feel really relaxed and highly energized and it seems that the stack is affecting me more. I think it’s due to switching from Pi Music player to Musicolet yesterday. I also feel gentle energies coursing through my body when listening to my stack (both to the Alchemist and the Dragon).

Total Exposure Time: 380/400

I think that due to changing the player the stack is affecting me much more. I can feel it and also healing dreams related to “fixing” relationships with “negative” people from my past have come back. My water intake has increased significantly and the listening is much more energy draining. Before I rarely felt it was draining my energy but yesterday I got sleepy pretty fast and now, in the morning, I feel as if I slept only around four hours (I slept around nine) and as if I had a slight hangover.

has your dream for being able to lower loops come true with this new player?

Nope, I still can play 17 loops a day smoothly. But I have a feel that the inner transformations which have been occurring rapidly and profoundly for the last three or four months have been taken to the next level. We’re going to see since when I’m done with Love Bomb (and this journal) I’ll be moving to the Ultima version of DR.

I still feel my stack is affecting me much stronger than when I was using the former player. From time to time it feels a bit overwhelming.

1 Like

I’m right about to finish my run so it’s time to sum it up.

DR made me more solid and congruent and gave me a better idea of what path I’m following and where I’m heading to. It seems it’s still working on some minor issues and I’ll be running it for another 400 loops.

The Alchemist has removed or rather transmuted a lot of my negative energies and it’s supporting my physical, psychological and energetical purification. I’ll be running it for another 400 loops.

Love Bomb has made me more stable if it comes to love general and helped me work on my personal idea of love. I’ll be supplanting it with DR Ultima for my next run.

3 Likes