Monolith - Alchemist Stage 1 + Dragon Reborn Stage 4 + Dragon Reborn Ultima (TRANSFERRED)

Monolith%20of%20Dragon%20Alchemy
I decided to create a new journal even though I only changed Love Bomb for DR Ultima. It’s another chapter and stage of my development so the decision has been made as you can read. Here are the results of my previous ride and here’s my previous journal. The only goal of this run is to make me more like a monolith psychologically and spiritually and removing and transmuting as much negativity as possible. Not much left anyway but still.

I’ll be running this stack for 800 loops (DR4=400, Alchemist=400) + one loop of DR Ultima a day.

9 Likes

Exposure time: 10/800

My stack keeps digging around “fixing” (reframing) negative relationships from my past in my dreams.
DR Ultima is the best feel-good sub ever! It’s made me really calm and relaxed removing a lot of tension from my body. I also felt those energies coursing through my body while listening to it.

2 Likes

Does it give you the same positivity and optimism as St4?

I haven´t used the Ultima yet (will in a couple of weeks), but St4 is fantastic!

1 Like

Definitely, that Ultima changes my mood for the better.

If it comes to DR St4, yes, I’m a bit more optimistic than I used to be but I’m working with transmuting negative energies (Alchemist St1) so it makes things a bit harder. Stage 3 was very optimistic and then I stacked Stage 4 with Alchemist St1. I need to work on kicking out the negativity now.

3 Likes

I´m on Alchemist aswell, since 5 days.
It´s a deep sub, and it increase energy sensitivity.
Not always a good thing.

1 Like

Exposure time: 82/800

It seems to me that the main concepts of DR (st4) and the Alchemist (st1) have been internalized since I feel and see that the results have been normalized and the mode being ingrained by the stack is my default now. Now it’s more about making them deeper and more permanent, I think. Gotta see.

1 Like

Exposure time: 88/800

I’ve decided to remodel my stack due to a need of working on something more than my congruence and brushing away negative energies. I’ll be adding RM to my stack tomorrow. I shall create another journal which shall be more general and flexible than my former journals, therefore, perhaps less useful to the other SC members.

1 Like

This is great news!
I´m planing to do the same in a month. Was planning to do Stark but RM seems more in tune with my goals.

I´ll be watching you!

1 Like