Finding my True North

I get it now.

The perception shift. I woke up and instantly noticed that my view of the world changed. Everything looks the same but I am not the same.

I don’t know if someone replaced me overnight, but this new person isn’t concerned about anything to do with the past anymore. In fact he is quite handsome, stylish, talented in arts, works extremely hard and is perfectly comfortable with himself. So much so that it enrages his family. See, he isn’t supposed to be happy and attending to his own needs, his role is still the “identified patient” garbage can in which everything is his fault.

His view of the world is now less fearful and more hopeful because he travelled outside the narcissistic regime and found out that he could cope by himself just fine. In fact with extra money, he may just do that.

I wasn’t sure that Regeneration ZP would be that effective in a "system restore "of my whole being within 2 weeks, with the added bonus of a new pair of life goggles. I’m happy to have been proven wrong.

9 Likes

Congrats on the breakthrough bro.

2 Likes

That’s the end of 21 days of Regeneration ZP.

So what do I think?

Hard to describe but I just feel - “normal” . If Dragon Reborn stripped me down to the bare bones of my being, then Regeneration restored me and now I just feel stable with a new titanium strength inner emotional core. Had some bad news in the family and took it surprisingly well, since tragedy and early abuse tends to force one into being stoic.

Chop wood, carry water.

I still cannot escape the scapegoated rôle just yet. I’m going about my own business yet others still have a problem with my existence. Others can be whoever they want but I’ve gotta remain in my “box”? People show me everyday that their words and actions don’t match. I can’t do anything about it directly so I’ve decided to say fuck it close up and proceed on with my own goals.

But being closed off means no one can reach you.

Frankly, good.

Now, money is a sore point, I’ve avoided tackling my lack of abundance with Sub Club (maybe because I might actually be successful) thinking that it’s all I deserve as a wrong’un. Well, not any more. Giving Mogul ZP a spin.

2 Likes

Sounds like you e stabilized yourself emotionally, time to do it financially too…all about taking care of yourself, self love bro. Welcome to the ZP wealth club.

2 Likes

Ok, another update

I applied for a more regular job in customer service (currently been working at swing jobs for a few years) and was told there would be no positions available until the new year, which was a little disappointing, but Mogul would kick in eventually given time.

Now onto the surprise - a last minute job interview! Perfect time to go in on a ZP title. But which one?

Then Emperor ZP dropped. Gave it one loop, forgot about it, went out on my way.

Well…

I couldn’t understand why I had such a strong inner frame, focus on my own tasks and a feeling of “I do whatever the fuck I want”. Women also seemed to be attracted to me…

Then I remembered.

Emperor is the antidote to a narcissistic/"helicopter parent upbringing (@Grimm1390). It turns you into a fully functioning man of steel. More importantly it fits.

I’m not getting the angry, boss like domineering, get pissed off at idiots vibe from Qv2, it’s more of a walk softly, but carry a big stick flavour. No need to prove anything to anyone. I have my centre of gravity, don’t want anyone pushing me off centre with manipulation or associated bullshit.

It’s what I’ve needed for a very long time. :muscle:

7 Likes

Multi quote eye bleed warning:

The sole reason I avoided Emperor was due to the losing my shit at slow, drama queen colleagues, however the one trait I’ve envied of other men was that solid inter belief in themselves and their path.

The majority of the advice I’ve seen online adds this particular nugget. It’s not wrong, however…

Power Can Corrupt ZP. When you’re ready, Saint…

Family is everything, if you don’t have family, you have nothing!!! Bullshit.

Some families resemble a gulag, with extensive emotional training in being a codependent with trauma and learned helplessness.
An adult elephant is big enough to rip the rope around its foot, but does it even bother?

Commander ZP please Saint…

Regeneration ZP should help too.

3 Likes

I personally can definitely attest to Emperor activating one’s darker side. More so, it made me less afraid of it, more accepting and guided me on how to use my darkness as a weapon during the EV4 phase. Later versions taught me how to integrate it more into my whole being to the point where I’m not even bothered being seen as a villain of the situation calls for it.

@RVconsultant my bad, post edited.

I also feel you on your family views. This past year I’ve heard my own mother and sister talking shit behind my back, these were the two women that raised me and I would’ve done anything for prior to this year, but growing up can be tough when you realize what happens behind closed doors or what’s said about you when you’re not around.

Not saying you have to become cold hearted but in this life you’re definitely better off putting yourself first. This year taught me that even when it comes to so-called friends and family, all the “love” they show could be fake.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve been messed with since listening to Emperor five days ago. I have an uncanny knack for attracting sneak dissing and stubborn random people who decide to aggrandise themselves on my back. Not anymore. Even family are starting to respect my belongings.

While half asleep ruminating over my past female friendships and noticed two things:

1. I didn’t smash
  2. They ran

Not smashing was my fault! I didn’t take the initiative.

However they got used to me being the low self esteem male companion. I thought being with a woman in of itself was a self esteem boost in of itself and yet I couldn’t see when I let myself be used for my time and attention to feed.

The second I stood up for myself, they ran away. Meaning once I gathered enough self respect to say NO they ran. The moment I allowed myself to look within and said this is not right, they left.

Emperor truly isn’t what I thought it was - it turns me into a redwood tree trunk, where before I was a sapling bending to whoever blew the hardest. Attending to self is bucking the trend of what the collective demands but the group has absolutely nothing for me, so why not?

6 Likes

In situations like these I often remind myself that those who left you when you changed for the better, were never truly with you in the first place, if you know what I mean. Good stuff bro

5 Likes

Went for a job interview, arranged by a mutual friend, thinking it was a simple customer service. Imagine my shock when the interviewer casually mentioned that the position would be customer service manager… with monthly targets. :no_mouth:

Better get some more Emperor reps in and maybe double up on Mogul. That’s one heck of a step up.

12 Likes

Congrats bro, you were probably seen more as leadership material.

2 Likes

So Stark ZP dropped… I’ve seriously gotta stop sub switching :confused: but Stark was the program that got me earning the most money I’ve ever seen in my life, even during the start of lockdown.

Two loops in and I feel so positive within, going about my day I’ve said something to myself that was natural yet rare to myself:

I am brilliant!

StarkQ sings to my soul. As a creative I gel with this product, even on Emperor I’ve gone in hard on my artwork - spending money on tools, learning and taking tips from YouTube and finally uploading photos onto Instagram.

Summary

I was ashamed to use insta because the people I used to deal with (fake friends) are still on there - also hiding my work due to my own shame. Now I don’t care.

Emperor was just beginning to work on my inner self confidence and yet Stark is on another level immediately… :weary:

6 Likes

When new technology drops around here just wait 2-3 months before claiming you’ll stick to a stack lol. By then all the programs you want in the mew format should’ve been released.

2 Likes

:rofl:That is good advice.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve just come to notice it’s a trend here. All I do is laugh now cause I know personally my stack will switch 15 times during new tech drop phases here at subclub

1 Like

Just wait until they release Khan ZP…

4 Likes

Yep the stack switching is in effect. A combination of Emperor, Mogul, Rebirth and Stark, now with the new Chosen from Within title (for self love and healing). I just can’t…

Maybe narrowing it down to what I need might help, or what titles are a closer expression of my soul. Or just embrace the constant switching and taking notes on what will push things forward.

What I do need is lots of money in order to live somewhere else. But I am a relentless artist with a side order of staying stuck. Short term stack for money or long term for the soul?

4 Likes

That’s a beautiful question.

2 Likes

Man I am fighting this one hard within my head.
I’ve got a massive problem with treating myself with a little kindness, makes sense, when I’ve received nothing but harsh treatment, violence and ultra controlling attitudes, who am I to treat myself any different? But Chosen from Within is reaching past “the wall”.

The Wall is the place where no one can ever go to. It’s a place that has all the self hatred collected and stored from birth and projected out. It is on a tight lock. Chosen From Within has somehow shaken hands with the wall and said it is safe to let some of that self hatred go.

Reconciliation like a mother. Sleepless nights, upset stomach, conflicting thoughts “I hate myself” vs “Its OK to be OK”.

Now I’m feeling a little better, the reconciliation is easing and the iron grip on the idea of self forgiveness and treating myself with more leniency. For once stack switching can be a good thing.

5 Likes

You need money to live, and your soul needs healing. Don’t prioritize one over the other, as you are a multidimensional being. Look inside yourself to determine how you can progress financially and spiritually at the same time. You’ll find your answer

4 Likes