Expand beyond measure

What exactly are you wanting to have Paragon help you with?

1 Like

Excellent journal, @sid :+1:

2 Likes

Blockages of chi in different parts of the body. This is why I bought Paragon .

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. Do you think Paragon is helping?

1 Like

Itā€™s helping me for example the blockage in face become tense then warmth flood the part then the releasing of blockages and this releasing looks like a swirling energy .
But the longest part is warmth stage the hardest part is feeling of tense at first.
Other things I noticed regarding the blockage is releasing of tension on the abdomen or third chakra .
I donā€™t lead the program consciously . All I do is stating " I release all that no longer serves me in the easiest loving way possible"

1 Like

Thanks @Lion . I learn a lot from your journey it inspires me a lot :heart: actually I love this community as I love the subs here.

1 Like

My relationship with the Facebook :

• 12 years old account
  • usually using for sharing quotes at first
  • then politics
  • some photos here and there I didnā€™t change my cover photo from 7 years ago
  • didnā€™t change my profile picture from 4 years ago and the pic is not a face.
  • sometimes friends tag me in pictures . Rarely I upload mine.
  • the Facebook best value was connecting me to people with different opinions and perspectives. Now I know where to find them.
    And this was satisfying me intellectually.
  • I shared my opinions a lot about world stage politics and economics .
  • and deep thought articles I love to share.
  • I deactivated my account before for over 10 months.this was from 5 years ago.
  • nevertheless Facebook is addictive . Not a right choice on my life path today.
  • I have the urge to delete the account from June this year while playing alchameist and I thought about it and deleted the account today after thinking carefully about the step.and sure after downloading all my data .
  • deleting LinkedIn was not a big deal for me as I am a business person. And forging relationship with others has a different path ways suited me better than LinkedIn.
  • there will not be urges on this month to open the account .as I already transformed my ads to an account dedicated only with ads for my business pages.
  • Facebook was beautiful at its first days . Addictive and disfynctional now days.
  • this deletion of Facebook will open space in my life to invest more on meditation/writing/business and the healthy man I carve.

I have to remember this quote and come to again and again ::: from Vadim Zealand transurfuing. This how I deal with despair sadness and confusion

ā€œThe paradox is that no-one can ever know how events should develop in order to realise their order. If a person nonetheless insists that they do know, nothing will work out. Your dreams seem difficult to achieve because you are held in the grip of certain standards and simply will not let these dreams be realised. Your door is locked shut with stereotype locks.
Create the desired image ā€“ goal in your mind and then just place one foot in front of the other in the direction of your goal. Everything that happens to you is all for the sake of reaching the goal. Adopt the intention of the Maker: everything is going as it should because that is what I have decided. I manage my world in the way I see fit. I am no longer at the mercy of circumstance but neither do I try and control everything. By playing the target slide in my mindā€™s eye it is not the circumstances I am shaping but an ultimate picture of the world I intend to live in. Attempts to influence events are the work of the mindā€™s inner intention which tries to push for its own scenario. The mind has no way of knowing what awaits it on the path to the goal. Circumstances are created by outer intention and the alternatives flow. My task is to determine the vector of the flow, but what channel it takes does not concern me.
Imagine that you are woken up from your mirror daydream because something is happening. The events and scenery are all as they should be but you are seeing things differently as if you had escaped the flow of events and come to your senses in the middle of a huge spherical mirror. A gigantic kaleidoscope spins around you sparkling with the many facets of reality. You are a part of this reality and at the same time you exist separately and independently of it. It is the same kind of realisation of oneā€™s ā€œseparatenessā€ that a person experiences when they wake up in a dream and understand that the dream now depends on them and not the other way around. In the mirror daydream everything is just the same, the only minor difference being that reality reacts more slowly. Once you get used to its slower gear you discover something quite wonderful. Reality is quite pliable and changes adapting to the image in your thoughts. What does this mean? Where are you?
You are now outside of this world. You have exited the mirror.ā€"

3 Likes

I am in love with Elixer ultima . Itā€™s easing brings clarity sense of calmness engulfs me . I know I am safe . How beautifully elixer works with nearly every subliminal ā€¦ I love to play elixer after the sub by two hours so my mind already taken a good rest working on processing the main sub .then elixer come work on the surfacing issues while relaxing the body. With Elixer is not always a bright moments . But usually the brightness will shine back a again. If I have elixer ultima 9 or 10 years ago . I would saved myself a lot of troubles. I am grateful :two_hearts:

4 Likes

A subtle reconciliation strategy , happens like this ā€¦

( I need to know what in the script , to apply it )

For me this thought is an excuse for not wanting to align with the script .

Alchemist was urging me to delete Facebook since june2021 just followed the urge 3 days ago ā€¦

Right Now Facebook is in mess what message is this all about I choose to know ā€¦

Realising that a person in work his circumstances is the the same as me // although our circumstances seems different for the untrained eye . For me those are identical circumstances with different makeup. I am aware of the concept that certain individuals are mirrors for us . I didnā€™t give attention to this before . But now I am starting to analyse my relationship with others in a more detailed way ā€¦ This reminding me of an interesting books that I didnā€™t used properly ā€¦ I donā€™t remember the name well (the language of the universe) I will find the real name and post it here .

2 Likes

The most valuable book that I learned journaling from is (journal to self 22 paths to personal growth) by Kathleen Adams

Things I usually track in my offline journal while using subs:

• new aspirations
  • new behaviour
  • thoughts
  • sleep quality
  • training consistency
  • new feeling
  • memories surfacing
  • imaging new scenarios
  • little acts
  • people reacts to me (new words / new gestures / new offers / attachment/non attachment behaviour
  • how you think of your situations
  • new strategies
  • revisiting strategies
  • my relationship with machines ( computers/cellphone / cars
  • body changes inner (warmth/ coldness/ shivers ) outer (bone alignment/muscle gain or loss )
  • my appetite
  • animals and me
  • old reaction surfacing .
  • dissatisfaction / satisfaction monitor
  • flow state / time passing .
  • meeting new/old (people/situation
  • whatā€™s my thoughts about those topics I usually include details oriented topics regarding my sub stack for example business I will write my thoughts on (recruiting new people / promoting some one / marketing / sales ) the goals is to engage the conscious with the subā€¦
  • asking what I never related to and now starting to consider even if In subtle ways ?! For example while running wanted I started taking care of my clothes and how I present myself to the world ā€¦ In emperor I journaled alot about power and rarely in my life gave attention to the concept of power . After that I now trained myself to look through/analysis situation according to what power is how I know someone is powerful ā€¦ gone to imitate powerful people I admire their way. While discovering mine .
  • new gestures from my world
  • what I found hard and what I found easy .
  • how I procrastinate
  • dreams
  • relationship history in points with (others/things/teaching /sites/products/etc/receiving- giving "money,care,time,appreciation and so on (this history May be years months or weeks ) I learned this way from the Above mentioned book.
4 Likes

R.I.C.H the sub and politics a relationship I donā€™t fully understand. As on emperor, I didnā€™t have that inclination or leaning or desiring to play in the political arena. R.I.C.H Nudging me for politics. But the problem is I am a rebel I am not the kind of career politician we used to know.
My notices :

• in my teens I was interested in politics and was known by others for expressing my opinions bluntly.
  • this inclination toward politics maybe to close more deals with governmental entities.
  • feeling weak. May be another reason and building allies in the politics arena will give me some strength. But as I said I will do no good with current poltics. Because I am a rebelā€¦ And if I expressed my rebel ness. I sure will harm my businessā€¦
2 Likes

I love your journal!

2 Likes

Glad that you like it :pray: wish you good life :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Grounddness !!

Yesterday Used quantum limitless stage 1 to do some experimentation preparing for my first custom .

• last time I used QL was around 11 months or so .
  • when used yesterday experienced grounddness this grounddness was not fully available while using alchemist.
  • and remembered my beautiful full year on QL .
  • this brought to my attention the archetypes and ever archetype is grounded in different ways (body,mind,spirit ) sure not exclusively but in combination.
  • this notice is that grounddness doesnā€™t mean exclusively grounddness on the body or feeling the body ā€¦ but mean grounddness on my X Factor/my strengths qualities .
  • my conclusion is that when building the first custom I will put core mind sub either (itā€™s QL or limitless or other ) then add cores related to my goals that I want to achieve .
  • this week I am doing experimentation of (QL stage 1 , alchameist stage 4 , R.I.C.H , Paragon )
2 Likes

Funny realisation with sub club journey

• emperor was my first sub because it was the only masked title at the time ā€¦ while using the sub I was focused like crazy on my spiritual practices with greater dedication.( Breathe awareness for whole days , spiritual practices , reading spiritual books , etc

• Mogul and Ascension was the time is arranging and restructuring my inner philosophy . And a valuable personal development time

• quantum limitless my learning take different route from consuming materials (books, videos, experiences ) to producing materials (apps, writing , my focus was changed completely till this day ) the irony is on QL was the least amount of books I read ā€¦ but this is advancement because I was using reading books To hide from (failure may be !! , Being weak ) . This doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t love reading . Books are my first love . But I take that love to excess and this made me unbalanced .

• this year I am using alchemist mostly is the year I am working on my business .

• I would like to pinpoint that ā€œalchemistā€ needs relentless obsession of emperor. But again alchemist stage 2 works on balance . May be this is the reason.

2 Likes

QL, alchemist & regeneration (change of heart) interesting compo

• QL made me verbalise my ambiguous experience with alchemist .

• this verbalise through intensive journalling . I have a realisation a profound one .

• how I do business, how I build relationships , how I express my self , how I learn , how I live is to express my deep seated anger (for forcing me to choose important life step that I didnā€™t want ) through rebelness and people family and friends call me different !! I was thinking my self different not connecting the dots ((itā€™s very subtle to be connected ))
    - my taste of music has no relation whatsoever of what my
    generation prefer.
    - the type of womens I prefer 180 degree different compared
    too my generation.
    - my style in doing business is very different of how my family
    Was doing business . Just 3 (I am one of the 3) in my class
    started business all others moved to different Jobs. Or
    actually the same career line.

• Every act even simple ones like how I study was a subtle acts of rebelness ā€¦ Because someone/some people take my 'freedom of choice" from me once .

• although I read the book "the four tendencies " by Gretchen RUBIN and I know that I have the rebel tendency .

• but the profoundness of the realisation came from seeing directly how my whole life changed since the ā€œforcing eventā€ . Or to but it in a different way how that anger changed its colours itā€™s ways to rebelness ā€¦ because, in the end, you canā€™t put this anger on your family.

• the forcing event was not allowing me to choose the college I want to study , and forced to choose a different path.

• this realisation have the same impact that happened to Robert Fischer on Inception movie . (Change of heart )

3 Likes

Man, I should do QL just for this. Happy for you, bro

3 Likes