'Chart' your sub use with your Astrology Chart

also theres lots of stuff in here that i dont understand hhahah

all i know that im a Libra :libra:

and my rising sign, and maybe the sun i think

but astrology is fun!
but i dont dig deep in it

Ahhh! I was enlightened today.

Thank you. So the South Node represents the things I already “mastered” or did in a past life or am good at. I.e. karma.
The “careful” then is to not do the same things again or fall too deep into this, but rather grow into another direction, right?

Just reiterating with my own words to understand it better.

Basically exactly what I am doing with the Kabbalah Magic book already. Awesome!

Fantastically put. Thank you!

So to come back to subs fitting this before @Simon calls me out :wink:

Renaissance Man and Primal! (thanks @Friday)

Alchemist / SG, plus potentially Dragon Reborn

Pretty much my “Spiritual Wealth Custom” I fully created out of FEELING. I didn’t put much conscious thought into it, but it’s RICH and wealth with a bunch of spiritual modules.

In other words, creating art that helps other people see the light, themselves, and their value in life will make me happy and on purpose!

2 Likes

Yep. The idea of Spiritual Wealth fits your North Node placement perfectly.

And that experience, of having the astrological insights confirm and elucidate your wisdom, rather than dictating it; that’s a wonderful experience that I take as a positive sign.

No one needs astrology, strictly speaking.

What I mean is that paying observant attention to your life and working to learn from your experiences will eventually result in attaining all of the same insights. (Ostensibly, such observation is–in large part–where astrology may have originated in the first place, over many generations.)

But, at its best, astrology can help you to reach those insights and connections more quickly, hopefully more smoothly, and maybe even less painfully.

[EDIT: Removed errant comma ,]

7 Likes

Old thread but today I just went to get a palm reading just for fun.

It seems that all the astrological readings I have done in my life say that I am a playboy, am good with women and I should learn to restrain myself and focus on one person. They also say that I will have a late marriage (or advise me to marry late in life) because my playboy personality would affect my marriage.

I find it funny that I get the same interpretation from a dozen people through various forms of astrology and yet my life and personality has turned out to be completely different. I am shy, introverted and was never good with women at all.

Now I wonder whether I have been suppressing my true self all the while and if StarkQ or Khan might actually bring out that type of personality in me. But then again, WANTED ZP didn’t bring out that side of me.

Otherwise, other aspects of the readings are more in line with what I have experienced in my life.

3 Likes

Well, I don’t know your age, but if you were told from early childhood to NOT be close to your astrological nature, then there is a lot that would need to be removed.
ZP is powerful, but something still need time imo

Then again, the reading could also be wrong :wink: The planetary aspects are always important.

Hard to have a playboy attitude towards life being raised in a strict Catholic family, Confucian society and a country with an authoritarian system. Add that to a learning disorder since birth that largely affected my executive functions.

Thanks. Here’s my planetary chart. Maybe you might have some insights.

2 Likes

I need to ping @Malkuth on this (if he has time) because he is much better at that than I am!

1 Like

Still working away (too often at Eeyore’s pace); soon though.

I see no reason NOT to add it here.

So…

Quick Summary from what I remember: (shall update if I watch again)

Pay attention to your 10th (Midheaven) and 6th Houses.
… Planets, Signs, and Sign Rulers.
10th has more Status / Significance elements to it.
6th is more about your Talents / Vocation.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Interesting because I learned you need to look at Mars and Venus.

Mars being what gives you energy and Venus being what people will love you for and what you love.
Combination of both.

Interesting!

I’ born 4th may
Any thoughts?:thinking:

4th may i my birthday
Any thoughts?:thinking:
Taurus I guess

@Azriel Love this post bro. You have some amazing placements. @Simon I’ve seen you have knowledge of astrology. What do you think are the most fitting subs for this chart? I’m currently running Primal Alpha and Khan.

breakdown2

Placidus

2 Likes

Thanks!

@SwagKing. Glad you like.

Love to hear more about these some amazing placements :face_with_monocle: :thinking: :hugs:
What jumps out for you?

2 Likes

I got you. Also I’d be excited if you have any insight on mine as well. I definitely see indications from your chart that you are very attractive to the opposite sex (or same if that appeals to you).

We have Mars in Capricorn alike which I like to think as the Emperor aspect. Alongside Jupiter in Taurus. People probably get that wealthy man vibe off you.

Sun+ North Node = Alpha aspect imo.
Sun+North Node in Pisces and Neptune in the ASC means you are glamorous and people may see you as something amazing automatically.

Pluto in the 11th is mass leadership or in its darker aspects… cult leadership.

Venus Opposition Pluto is a very hard aspect. I have the Square, though it confers sexual magnetism/charisma.

Venus Trine Mars is also attractive. Trine symbolizes ease and luck, so luck with who you desire.

Lillith Trine Ascendant can be good or wild.

@Azriel

3 Likes

If there is one extremely specific, practical, concrete, and actionable principle from astrology, it is this:

Invest in your North node

8 Likes

Could you please help me with my astrology?
How do I know my characteristics?
I just know I am a Taurus and know somw characteristics of it. But not further

Some parts of astrology information are the same for everyone; and then there are other parts that are unique and different for different people.

The parts that are basically the same are called the Planets.

The planets are something like the parts of the body: Heart, Lungs, Legs, Liver, Kidneys and so on. Those body parts are standard and normal for human beings. And each body organ and body part performs its special functions. The lungs process oxygen by breathing and provide vital energy. The liver converts food into energy and stores energy. The muscles allow movement to occur and so on.

The Planets are the ‘body parts’ of your astrology chart. Each planet performs its own special functions. These functions are our powers. Mars shapes your power to fight, to compete, and to express your passion and will.

Saturn is the power of responsibility and discipline.

Mercury is the power of experiencing, observing, learning, teaching, and communication.

Everyone in their astrology chart has all of the planets. We all have these powers.

Most astrologers pay attention to around 10 to 15 different planets to help them to understand people. Some just focus on one. Like a cardiologist who primarily examines your heart health.

The planets are the same for everyone. But the ways that they are expressed are different. And the places we like to use these powers are different as well.

One person may fight and compete in a boxing ring. Someone else may fight and compete in a courtroom before the judge. Someone rose may mainly fight with himself.

The Signs tell us how those functions and powers are most naturally expressed in our lives. There are 12 signs and you’ve heard of them. Taurus is one. Your Sun—the power of the structure of your Self—is in Taurus. This tells us something about the basic structure of your personality.

Each sign is a style. 12 signs equals 12 styles.

The last basic part for you to understand is that when you were born the planets and stars appeared to be in different regions of the sky around Earth.

Imagine that you have an orange :tangerine:. You use a knife to divide into 12 different sections and you number them 1 through 12.

If you do this, then every part of the orange has to be in one of those sections.

Is the same with the sky around Earth. Astrologers divide it into 12 sections. Each section represents a different area of life - from establishing your self (section 1) to releasing and letting go of your self (section 12) and everything in between.

These sections are called Houses.

So, if you’re still with me, we’ve got:

10 to 15 Planets
12 Signs
12 Houses

These are the basic ingredients of your astrology profile.

Okay.

So what time were you born and in what city?

That information allows anyone with astronomical knowledge to calculate the positions of the Planets, Signs, and Houses when you were born.

That moment of birth is very meaningful for astrologers. The moment when you emerged, took your first breath, and began to live your independent life.

6 Likes

Thanks for the elaborate information
I will gather exact information about the moment of my birth, thank you.

1 Like

Simon thinks: “Has to be Sagittarius.”

:thinking:

Prepares chart…

xkjwx - Chart

:point_down:t2:

Sagittarius Ascendant + Mars, Moon, Jupiter in Gemini

:joy:

2 Likes