BillionsZP (Wealth + anything needed to become a billionaire)

Hey all!

Mogul ZP has been absolutely mind blowing and set my thought patterns straight in so many ways after just 1 “on” day with two back-to-back loops.

The level of euphoria, energy, motivation, and clarity I felt after the end of thirty minutes was unreal.

The changes were so strong and it set me on such a clear journey for where I want to take my subliminal journey that I decided to start a new journal for myself and others to learn from. It’s consistent with my Ascended Mogul journal’s trajectory, but it deserves a fresh start considering how powerful and congruent Mogul ZP is for me.

One thing I really love about ZP is how it takes a Qv2 sub like Mogul that was considered light, weak, beginner-esque, and turns it into a powerhouse of a sub that anyone can listen to no matter how advanced they are. I love the “celebrity like aura”, the productivity enhancements, and the sense of security I felt on Mogul. They were all amazing and much needed additions/enhancements to Qv2 Mogul.

Maybe it’s even the same script, but just way more powerful.

Qv2 Mogul was often discredited because it was more about “beliefs” and "lacked that kick in the pants that AM provided to get things done."

Although I know @Sub.Zero has always said that Mogul gave him a boost of productivity.

Great stuff now though, I’m sure many more people will start adding gul into their stack. Mogul will be treated with the same level of respect as Stark now, for sure.

15 Likes

Reading Mogul’s new description once was enough to make me 100% convinced Mogul was the perfect sub for me. This congruence is why Mogul ZP is giving me way better results than other ZP’s I’ve listened to so far. Congruence will be everything with ZP.

A note on descriptions and how valuable they are @SaintSovereign

The description page was EVERYTHING for me. When I read it, I was filled with joy. It was why I bought Mogul ZP, but also why I felt optimistic about life before my first loop. The description helped me find EXACTLY which sub I was most congruent with and increased my commitment to my own personal journey and the subliminal journey ten-fold. I think one of the top SubClub priorities should be getting every description up as fast as possible, even for Qv2 programs. A good description will provide it’s own host of benefits and added congruence to each user’s journey. It’s less effective than ZP, but imo more effective than name-embedding.

On December 12th I listened to 2 back to back loops of Mogul at 930 and 950pm.

I started the loop by doing dishes, and once I finished them, i went to meditate so that I could really feel the effects and integrate. I was SURGING with power and energy and optimism during my meditation. Flowing fully. This was the first ZP sub that gave me that euphoric feeling some people describe. I chalk that up to congruence.

While I was meditating, I started to get distracted, and a thought I’d never had before came to me…

I’m WORKING right now,

And holy shit did that make me focus. 5 minutes after finishing my first loop I had already completed reprogrammed my subconscious to associate the word “work” with sacred time not to be disrupted.

I ended up meditating for a solid hour without feeling any pain or unusual discomfort. I was rock-solid. I was passionate about meditation in that moment because I knew it would make me more effective the next morning. It was a work task. The only reason I stopped meditating was because of another ZP-induced/inspired thought pattern… to start a pen-and-paper subliminal journal, which I’ve never done or even considered before.

I’ve been religiously journalling offline about Mogul ZP ever since then.

That night, I had an amazing sleep, although I had a lot of energy until I fell asleep.

Woke up fantastically energized, still feeling the energy of Mogul ZP along with the energy of a good night’s sleep.

The next day, I was completely 100% undistracted for a solid 8 hours. I did end up watching a few FB short videos at the end of the day, but that was only after I was done working anyways.

I was so on-task, that I had an epiphany. An elevation of priorities. With my productivity issues solved… now that I was at least working instead of avoiding work and watching youtube… I stopped thinking in terms of productivity and my mind moved to thinking about effectiveness. Pretty much like Way Of ROI was included in Mogul ZP.

When I looked in the mirror that night, I perceived myself as having a similar facial feature and style choice to a Silicon Valley CEO. Just like how Chosen ZP made me perceive myself as a respectable leader when I looked in the mirror, Mogul ZP made me perceive myself as a multi-millionaire entrepreneur when I looked. Great little side effect. This isn’t physical shifting so much as perceptual shifting.

One thing that I read in ZP support articles is the concept of Inspired Action on ZP. All the actions I’m taking all the time are inspired actions, so long as I’m not in recon.

I’m inspired to meditate more because I’m inspired by my goals more and know they’re achievable and that meditation will make them easier. Everything I’ve been doing since listening to Mogul ZP has been a result of inspiration combined with discipline.

And then the night after listening to Mogul ZP, exactly 24 hours later, I hit major recon. It lasted less than an hour. I went to bed and woke up feeling fantastic again after another loop of mogul, some coffee, and some journalling

8 Likes

I’ve been keeping an offline journal which is why I might post in big dumps and then be totally silent for a while. Just a heads up.

From the journal

• I was having an imaginary conversation in my head, in prep for a call where someone was going to sell me something that I kind of wanted. I used language that I’d never so confidently used before ZP. Talking to myself, I said, "if I love your product and really think it’ll work, I don’t care if it’s 30K so long as it’ll double or triple my money. I can do anything it takes to find that money, if I really wanted a 30K program, I would find the money for it in 5 minutes flat. … an exaggerated example of Mogul working on my money beliefs. Just because I said it in my imagination doesn’t mean that it’s fully integrated in reality yet.

• I had an idea of a brand as “The Personal Development Realtor”… someone who is a successful Realtor but also a YouTube content creator around mindfulness, gratitude, success, etc. The whole angle would be his experience to create content on YouTube stems from the fact that when people list with him they don’t just sell a house, they go through a massive life shift that sparks personal development. So he would be famous on youtube giving lessons… and of course people would want to work with him after seeing his youtube as well…

• I had a physio session yesterday and afterwards felt so calm and loving. I wanted to give the lady who gave me the massage a big fat hug as I was leaving. She’s very grandma-ly, so, it’s not sexual, just an outflow of compassion and connection. Muscles that were tight for years got loosened up and I could feel myself go immediately calm when she pressed certain places, and consistently calm after.

• On the way back home, I got way more serious about my diet, and am now recommitting to keto/paleo effortlessly thanks to ZP’s ability to induce inspired action.

• I haven’t spent any money that I didn’t need to. I usually always buy a snack on the way home. I feel my urges to spend out of boredom/craving mostly gone now.

4 Likes

I’m a terminator now, on Mogul. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Listen to one loop of richzp and one loop of mogulzp this morning.

Closed two clients on a low ticket funnel offer. One of them even had a call lined up for tomorrow but asked if we could reschedule for today. Guess he was eager!

These low ticket sales are designed as free trials (except we charge a bit for them)… and then the high ticket sale just continues their relationship with them and gives them access to all kinds of other features instead of just one tiny aspect of what we do.

2 Likes

Another RICH manifestation…

A friend of mine that’s also an entrepreneur called me today and offered me a partnership where he’ll give all my clients a free trial to his software. His software is a texting platform that automatically texts 100’s of leads and sends them a survey, a google review option, or a feedback form, depending on whether they responded positively or negatively.

This is perfect because the intro package I’ve been selling is taking 100’s of leads and manually calling all of them. It synergizes with my initial offering perfectly.

No idea if this’ll pan out to be anything or not, but RICH has already made me feel like money is flowing in a bit more abundance.

OH ALSO I FOUND OUT TWO OF OUR CLIENTS GOT WEBSITES BUILT… LONG STORY SHORT, THEYRE GONNA START WORKING WITH US AGAIN. HOLY SHIT, ALL THIS IN ONE DAY OF RICH?

Okay now its starting to be a lot when I add that in. Two low-ticket clients closed plus two clients reactivated after just one loop of rich… wow.

I wanted to share a mindset revelation later but i’ll make time to do it now.

One reason I was hesitant to run RICH all this time is I didn’t believe RICH could work. I was skeptical, despite getting relatively easy and obvious results with other subs.

Once I realized that, I decided to run RICH, because at the very least, if it can make me believe money falling into my lap is possible, its going to be of benefit to me.

6 Likes

Still feeling awesome about the wealth manifestations that seem to be coming. Big things are coming. Not yet! But they’re on their way.

4 Likes

Sleep is still important. If I dont sleep early, I dont wake up easily. If I dont wake up easily, i start my day with anxiety. If i start my day with anxiety, i am less productive all day and work less hours total.

Yesterday i had a great night out and got home around 1030, but I wake uo at 630, so I didnt get enough sleep and ended up falling back asleep until 9am, 2 minutes before a sales call.

Language I unconsciously said to myself:

“God i hate myself.”

I think mogul is helping with the self talk because i was anxious for a shorter period of time than normal after waking up late

2 Likes

Mogul has helped my work-anxiety.

This morning, I woke up late, normally that makes me anxious and unproductive all day.

This morning, I woke up anxious, but it was gone pretty much instantly. Just told myself “oh well, time to get to work” and have had a great day!

4 Likes

I realize how important money is in my relationship. Without money, I can’t tell you whether or not my relationship is right for me.

1. When money is a stress, that puts stress on people

2. When you can attract anyone you want, will you still want the same person

3. If I was living on my own, how many people would I consider inviting over.

So pretty much until I live on my own and have some money to have fun with my life and not work literally 24/7, my girlfriend is perfect for me.

And after that, when I’m at the point that I have time, money, independence, confidence, and some curiosity, I can look at my relationship again and figure out how good it is for me. Right now I’m in a relationship that supports me while I’m building my empire

For the time being, it’s the perfect relationship and I’m extremely happy with it.

Realizing this has helped me be more present with my gf at the moment and not worry too much about the future.

6 Likes

INSANE MANIFESTATION INCOMING!!!

I just booked a sales call with someone that seems to be a titan in the industry. And from the messages I’ve traded with him back and forth, I already have ammunition to sell him and understand a bit of what he needs. He’s being open with me.

As a wise man once said…

^ In case anyone needs context.

My crazy Mogul/RICH manifestation is that I just booked a sales call with a guy that collabs with Ryan Serhant, is formally endorsed and has two commercials endorsing him filmed by one of the Judges from Shark Tank, and has been the #1 team in his city for 12 years running… I could keep going.
Long story short he’s sold a BILLION dollars of Real Estate in the last 15 years.

Billions.

That’s my kinda number.

Will I close him?

Yes.

Yes.

The manifestation is simply the sales call at the moment, but let’s see what this leads into!

9 Likes

Wooo glad to hear this.

Mogul and RICH extremely synergistic.

I had my intro call with the famous guy and booked a demo call with him.

I attribute Mogul to helping me talk to him, generating an aura, some manifestation, and the level of responsibility I took in preparing for this call. My willpower was on poiint.

I atreibute RICH for the belief that it was possible, that selling him was possible, and for the pure luck of it all.

5 Likes

Listened to MOGUL this morning, will listen to RICH tonight.

Didn’t feel any euphoria when listening to mogul or after.

But I’ve been working since 7am and it’s 6pm now and I have no urge to stop whatsoever. It still has had a good effect even though I didn’t feel it right away. In the future, I’ll listen to both Mogul and RICH at night.

Mogul has helped me spend all day working without ever feeling fatigued or upset about work. I am also now taking way more sales calls, which is the part of my job I love the most, so Mogul and RICH have helped me make my work work that I love.

6 Likes

My biz partner has commented on how he can tell how focused I am these days.

2 Likes

It’s midnight. I’ve been working since 7am. No interest in stopping.

3 Likes

Awesome. Like my boss. Much success to you.

1 Like

A big challenge on mogul is being EFFECTIVE instead of just PRODUCTIVE.

It has nothing to do with Mogul, and everything to do with myself not knowing how to be effective.

Now that im working so well, i see how effficiency could make me work better.

So mogul has slowly been helping me be more efficient instead of just work longer hours.

Today i worked hard AND smart and feel I got some truly important tasks done

5 Likes

Recon this morning.

Had a few drinks last night and slept at 1230. Phone died at night so I woke up at 930.

I listened to Chosen last night before going to see my friends, it was supposed to be a rest day, and Chosen is not in my stack anymore.

I sometimes get cravings for listening to subs almost as if I need them. I worried last night I would be awkward and felt like I needed Chosen to have fun.

I had fun but now the effects of Mogul and Rich are significantly less and I don’t feel that same fire that I did since running Mogul.

Today will be a rest day, tomorrow will be a listening day, and then i will take a 7 day washout and resume listening on day 8.

2 Likes

My man, it could be the hangover.

It was me and @Ice who sensed that something about ZP feels like it slows down or intensifies hangovers, I mean think about it, you’re basically hindering the processing of the subs by getting intoxicated.

Once in a while would be fine, but the amount can set you back a bit (I only feel like my aura fades when I overdose on my “drug”)

3 Likes