Golden Phoenix [Wanted Paragon Mogul]

Okay, I’m running Mogul and Wanted now. Let’s see how it unfolds.

The last day of the first cycle is the last day of the year. Cool.

1 Like

do dupy :sweat_smile:.

Here’s my first Mogul result only seven minutes into the track:

Develop, generate and radiate an energetic “celebrity-like” aura that attracts high value, high net worth, positive, helpful individuals, signaling to them that you are someone with extreme wealth building potential

Your Polish has improved indeed. :rofl:

1 Like

Mogul has already improved my confidence, integrity, motivation, and productivity. One loop only… great! On top of that, I feel its energetic “celebrity-like” aura being projected. Cool stuff.

5 Likes

The level of productivity and willingness to learn, work and improve is incredible on that kitten. Also the sense of worthiness, pride combined with maturity and money-wise thinking and planning.

2 Likes

Running Paragon and Mogul now.

Yesterday I worked for twelve hours tirelessly looking for the strongest keywords for my new online furniture shop. I enjoyed that a lot.

5 Likes

Paragon makes me really hungry but I resist the urge. On top of that. my stopped eating candies to get healthier and I stopped washing my hair every day to help it grow. Those changes I attribute to Paragon that urged me to make those changes. Cool.

5 Likes

Same here with regard to candy. I used to purchase a pack of mini-bountys to snack on once in a while. Stopped that recently.

Also stopped having breakfast this week. Will do away with lunch next week. Inching towards one meal a day.

Got myself a new shampoo for my hair. Nothing special about it but I used to like its fragrance before haha.

My guess is that it is the combo of Paragon + WANTED helping us do all this since we have both of those in common.

2 Likes

I ran Wanted and Paragon in the morning and Paragon gave me some kind of physical boost again. I felt as if I had had a cup of coffee and my senses were sharper. I was a bit restless too since that sensation was something a bit peculiar. That’s something that happens to me almost every day now when I’m running Paragon.

3 Likes

Love that youre stacking paragon and mogul! Paragon is high on the priority list for me, but i dont wanna distract from wealth too much

My stack is all about sex, money and R’n’R (health)! :heart_eyes: Come and join the old bandwagon, you will not regret.

2 Likes

Here’s the progress on Wanted (and probably on Paragon) when it comes to growing back my hair:

So excited! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I’m listening to Mogul and Wanted now.

What I’ve observed recently is that there’s a cycle of reconciliation running back and forth when listening to Paragon and Mogul. It gets most intense a couple of hours after getting exposed and then gradually subsides within around 24 hours.

On Mogul it’s related to getting a bit irascible when someone or something is disturbing my work flow and getting upset when considering my current financial situation that is not so bad but still very far from what it could be. On Paragon it’s related to me being sensitive to physiological changes within my body and getting restless when they get rapid like a sudden increase of blood pressure for example. Recon on Paragon feels like that to me, as if my blood pressure suddenly increased, leaving me restless.

Apart from that, running my stack is a really pleasant experience with Wanted and Paragon changing me physically and healing me and Mogul making me a tireless machine when it comes to building my online furniture shop.

1 Like

I ran Paragon and Mogul today. The recon has got much weaker recently and the integrations is getting more and more seamless. Great.

How to identify this ?
Do you watchout for specific signs ?

You encounter shorter and shorter periods of recon and it loses its intensity. You are more and more solid, congruent, and grounded. What the scripting offers gets naturalized and feels like your second nature.

This is how I’ve been feeling recently and especially today, on my day off.

2 Likes

I ran Mogul and Wanted today. The recon seems to have passed for good and the integration is pretty seamless. The results are not blatant but they are certainly there. I’ve noticed a lot of shifts when it comes to my perception, understanding and thinking, and behavioral patterns. It’s like being me but not me, in the sense I’m so different yet it feels as if it had been always me but upon my observation and deep introspection it’s not “that me I’ve always known”. And those shifts are so rapid and ethereal. I suspect many people who are not so observant and introspective may assume that they’re hard gainers or they’re stonewalling yet they just don’t pay attention to their daily thinking and behavioral patterns or don’t really know themselves through and through. I’m really sorry about that since that’s a really great technology that may be easily disregarded or depreciated due to the aforementioned reason.

4 Likes

I haven’t journaled for some time since I’ve been really busy building my online furniture shop. Mogul is helping me enormously giving me tons of motivation and drive to get the shit done. Paragon is making me robust and Wanted is just getting deeper when it comes to how I am deep inside… that is GOOD.

Today I’ll be listening to Wanted and Paragon.

4 Likes

I’m running Paragon and Mogul today and then I’ll be doing a five day washout.

1 Like

It’s the third day of my washout and the recon keeps lingering in the back of my head. It has the classical form described by @SaintSovereign as your soul crying and to me crying over the misery of… being. It’s not the first time I’m experiencing this and I know it’s only temporary and may bring some even more phenomenal changes than this stack has brought to me so far. It may be that it’s not really recon but rather a subliminal crisis. “Crisis” in its classical meaning that is; “turning point in a disease” where the disease is the old detrimental social programming and ZP is “Zero” and the turning Point to it. That transition feels so… dark and heavy deep inside although it’s not something I would ever call “depression” but rather moving back a bit to get a running start before jumping over the chasm between the old “me” and… whatever ZP brings into “me”… yet the abyss down below feels so… omnipotent.

2 Likes