Golden Phoenix [Wanted Paragon Mogul]

Rise of the Golden Phoenix

• Wanted
  • Paragon
  • Mogul

I’ll keep running Wanted since it’s brought me a lot of internal shifts I really needed and helped me define myself much better. It also helps me grow my hair back. My main goal is to let it keep changing me and improve my looks in general (and especially my hair), although I never thought of it as necessary.

I’ll be running Paragon to improve healing and physical shifts Wanted offers and to get some of its general health benefits.

I’ll be running Mogul to become more creative and productive and to shift my mindset and focus towards making money.

My listening routine is:
Day 1: Wantedx1+Paragonx1
Day 2: Off
Day 3: Mogulx1+Wantedx1
Day 4: Off
Day 6: Paragonx1+Mogulx1
Day 7: Off
Repeat.

I’ll be running that stack using the 21 days recommended cycle. I’ll be running is as long as necessary or till my priorities or circumstances change but at least for two cycles.

Let’s go.

Edit: I changed my stack due to some issues I encountered running Limitless. I added in Paragon and Mogul instead.

9 Likes

Why not Rich, people are telling that they are productive on it and since it is ZP it would be in my opinion better than Mogul.

2 Likes

I’ve run RICH ZP for three weeks and Mogul (Qv1) for one month almost one year ago. Mogul gave me more than ZP when it comes to being productive and generating “money” ideas. It may be that I need more healing in that regard and Mogul provides more of it than RICH. Mogul is more “basic” and has a broader scope whilst RICH is more focused on wealth manifestations when you have your income sources well established. Mogul is also more focused on internal growth when it comes to finances whilst RICH more on external results. One can build “the base” on Mogul and then take it to the next level on RICH, in my view.

6 Likes

I don’t expect to journal much since I bypassed the acute results phase some time ago but certainly, I’ll be posting the most vital improvements and observations.

1 Like

Even though I did a five-day washout it seems to me that two loops of Wanted was a bit too much. I feel that familiar ethereal density in my mind. I shall see how it unfolds later on since I changed the protocol and I listen to Wanted every four days. If it was still too much I will decrease the exposure to one loop every four days. That experience is really intense after my subconscious has gone back to its normal and responsive mode whilst on the washout and just before it I was internally numb and like in a limbo (due to a really “heavy” listening routine).

The typical lively self expression on Wanted has kicked in again. Good.

I’m running two loops of Limitless now. Let’s see how it unfolds.

I decided to switch to Limitless since I need to be focused on productivity and strategizing. Limitless is going to do the work nicely.

I’ve got recon on Limitless. I’m irascible and a bit distracted. I also feel a bit tired and I’m labile. I suppose my mind needs some time to accommodate to the scripting.

Edit:
My cognitive capabilities have actually decreased. I’m distracted and intellectually lazy. Next time I’ll be running only one loop. Also, I don’t see any reason tu run more than one loop of Wanted since I can still feel it working powerfully.

2 Likes

The negative side effects have passed… the recon as well. It feels like Limitless scripting is starting to kick in. Let’s see how it unfolds.

Wanted is still doing a great job making me calm, self-centered, and at the same time really lively and expressive.

2 Likes

Do you always use these words? Irascible, labile? If not, might be Limitless already at work :grin:

1 Like

My English is rather bookish and those are the words I would use in Polish that is my native language. It has nothing to do with running Limitless.

For now, I’m yet to see it at work. We shall see on the morrow since I’ll be running one loop of it. And of course, one loop of Wanted.

From now on I’ll be sticking with the recommended listening pattern.

1 Like

I ran my loops (Wanted and Limitless) in the morning and recon stemming from Limitless is hitting me. I’m impatient, irascible and I’m having a problem getting focused on what I’m doing.

The results I’m getting on Wanted are stable and unaffected by the recon.

Edit:
I’m getting a headache right now too.

The recon in the form of irascibility and cognitive decline still persists on my day off. I’ll be trying to stick to the recommended protocol and if it didn’t change I will have to consider decreasing the amount of exposure for Limitless or even giving up on it as the recon is stemming from this program.

PARAGON

Since Limitless gave me a lot of recon I’ve decided to give up on it and go with Paragon instead. Health is always the most important “asset” and I’m running Wanted for regrowing my hair too so pairing it up with Paragon makes perfect sense to me. I’m running my loops now.

3 Likes

Did you try cutting Limitless to one loop? maybe physical shifting alongside rapid neurological, hormonal change is too much.

I don’t think it has anything to do with Wanted, some guys are running both titles with ease.

Ten years ago I was experiencing some cognitive issues stemming from some neurohormonal disruptions. They were very similar to those on Limitless but much more severe. Those two things may be related. Anyways, that recon I get on Limitless is unacceptable and I can do without that sub anyway. Wanted makes me more productive too and I don’t complain about my cognitive abilities.

Those negative effects of Limitless have passed.

1 Like

Paragon made me pretty hungry just after listening to it and three hours ago when normally I wouldn’t be hungry. It’s made me feel really robust and I started thinking about ways of improving my health and… looks. Cool.

1 Like

Here’s what we’re working on with Wanted and Paragon. I’m aware of the fact that it’s going to require a lot of time to get to the point the results are satisfactory or even that I may never get there but here I am trying, Of course, that’s not the only reason I decided to run Wanted or Paragon but… it would be nice. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

After running Paragon yesterday I got a nine-hour sleep and I feel really “healthy” and energetic today. Also, I got severely bitten by mosquitoes yesterday and all the bites look much less severe in the morning.

3 Likes

Are you using minoxidil, other substances or just subliminals?

My stack and butterfly pea extract. I don’t want to try any kind of chemistry with possible side effects. I’ve been running Wanted for almost three months and it’s helped me a lot growing my hair back but I’m not yet there. I’ve been using the extract for a bit over two months now.

2 Likes