Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

You better add the Stronger module to any title cause running those loops gets addicting :smirk:

2 Likes

What if, in addition to generic, uniform listening guidelines, there were also benchmark indicators that people could use to determine their optimal personalized exposure patterns?

We would consider something like this once the community becomes more accustomed to Zero Point. Right now, everyone would just overexpose themselves.

5 Likes

I made it a week so far. I’ll do my best to keep the current recommended listening pattern, especially after seeing the more ambitious reports lately.

2 Likes

Me too. High 5.

1 Like
1 Like

@SaintSovereign Does Limitless ZP do anything with time dilation?

1 Like

Wasn’t it shown during the test that ZP subs in general caused time to seem faster because of us being in the flow state?

I remember Saint posting it and people like @Sub.Zero experiencing it, I think @AlexanderGraves as well if I’m not wrong :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s right . I forgot

2 Likes

The way I see it, is that during childhood, most things are done in a flow state and therefore less memory is formed and time seemed to fly away. Then during the “Somebody training” of sit down, shut up, and listen stage we lost that connection to our flow state.

Last week and this week on QZP, I have been in an almost constant flow state, and I don’t almost remember a thing from this period :laughing: Remove the clouds and you find that the sun is always shining.

Or just become a pilot and fly high…

6 Likes

Yes, ZP in general has me rethink time a lot.

On RICH it moves WAY slower. But I also had time dilation effects with Wanted.

2 Likes

It’s weird because I can lose track of days sometimes and there are times where it feels it should be later in the day than it actually is.
That last one scares me a little because I am known for getting things done as early in the day as possible and almost always significantly faster than I thought I could have. I am about to start working out and if I’m this fast now I will be frightening the better condition I am in.

3 Likes

Well days goes by

The minds chatters have closed their mouths

I can only feel that ZP wakes me to go through the day

One thing only I should think about at anytime, it’s the way of flow

No but for real, I noticed it a day or two ago, I’m only thinking or living through a single things at a time
I’m focus no problem, that wasn’t the case before ZP at all, my mind was a mess, even with meditation wich helped a lot, it’s almost like I doubled what I gained in tranquility within the last years of meditation

Nah I just think about a single thing at time, it has no price :sunglasses:

1 Like

I am having fun learning more . Although I am learning code right now I am also fascinated by Astrophysics and Cosmology
I just learned today that there are places in space called Voids and SuperVoids

8 Likes

Lucky you, I get recon on Limitless… :cry:

What’s your listening routine for Limitless?

James @James does 2 loops of limitless ZP. He then starts hearing voices

“Ohhh James to find a cure to covid 19 you must go into the amazon rain forest and find the pink orchid which will cure man kind now go”

James goes to the amazon rain forest wrestles with giant anacondas he previously listened to Spartan and AEGIS survival so he was ok. He knocks this giant anaconda out with his bare fists.

3 Months later…

@Deadpool, Friday and Black Adder are drinking champagne in down town LA

A man walks in with long hair and a soft look in his eyes.

Friday: Who is that scruffy man call security get him out of here
BlackAdder: Thats James i heard he listened to limitless and is IQ is now 600
Lineer: I heard he discovered a natural cure to covid 19
Friday: wow

As James walks into the bar paparazzi surround him and begin taking photos

Reporter: Hi James i heard you found a cure to covid 19
James: Forget vaccines they are legacy i offer the world a free cure to covid 19

Everyone claps and screams “James James James”

Saint is hiding behind a bush observing through his telescope

Saint "Limitless has allowed James to access his superconscious mind "

Fire stands silently in the darkness observing.

11 Likes

That shows you are smarter than you thought.

Any additional increase in IQ to an idiot would only enable him to discover Google and learn a new word or two.

1 Like

James is a smart bloke noticed how his writing style has changed since he began limitless.

1 Like

Ah, a man of class.

Saint has impressive woodland and camouflage skills and has an affinity for hiding, it seems.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: I love exaggerated humour.

In the SC comedy sketches you hear Saint speak and Fire not saying a word. I adapted these personas from the forum i have never met these guys.

Saint and Fire are both smart intelligent blokes there is ample evidence for that. Saint is the voice of the community so in the sketches you will always here him talk. We rarely hear from Fire so he is reflected as the quiet silent one who stands in the background quietly observing he does not need to speak his sub communication is enough :slight_smile:

Saint hiding behind the bush with his telescope observing is a metaphor describing him watching the forum and reading the field reports.

When DarkPhilosopher makes an cameo experience he is indeed a Philosopher this is reflected by the depth of his replies to questions.

5 Likes