Main Disc. Thread - Limitless ZP

I think the problem is more that people expect to suddenly become productivity machines working 12 hours a day with full focus and no distractions when running a title like Limitless.

3 Likes

I expect of it to make me ā€œsmarterā€ and more productive not ā€œdumberā€ and lazy like it did yesterday. However, as I said, I ran two loops and got overexposed, obviously, and slight recon kicked in.

I shall keep using it and see how it goes but if it persisted I will have to give up on it.

1 Like

This could be a temporary effect.
Like, if you imagine itā€™s building a grand and glorious Memory Palace in your mind, thatā€™ll take some time to shuffle around existing parts to make it work.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what I got from LimitlessZP from the first day I ran it. Faster learning too.

Although Iā€™m trying to limit myself to 10 hours per day.

5 Likes

I feel called out. This is me.

1 Like

It might be like going to the gym. Not only do you not get stronger after one workout, youā€™re typically WEAKER because your muscles are sore and wiped out. It takes time and consistent workouts to actually see strength gains.

6 Likes

What about Brain Training apps such as Lumosity , Peak , and Elevate?

1 Like

For me itā€™s some of that but more about knowing and wisdom. Maybe thatā€™s something that both Limitless ZP and Sage Immortal ZP do together? I donā€™t know

For all my questioning of what my IQ is I feel like so much of that is because I have for a long time felt that I should know more and know how to do more as an adult.
I just feel like Iā€™m missing something and I canā€™t explain what it is

1 Like

Perhaps you need to strengthen your executive functioning abilities?

1 Like

Possibly. Not sure how though

Itā€™s not making you dumber, itā€™s just R E C O N C I L I A T I O N. Textbook recon at that.

8 Likes

Give the ZP between 7 to 8 hours to process after listening. After this the magic happens :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am very keen on testing limitless what do you mean by primer feeling ?

I guess running a business would also help?

Do you not feel you understand certain things about marketing/money/people better with Limitless?

1 Like

Primal seduction is zp just like limitless
I am running stack of both of them along with wanted

2 Likes

Then I will listen to wanted tonight before sleep

Canā€™t describe it in words. Looks like advanced Masterwork (from old superchargers) deeply upgraded.

1 Like

It has passed and I must admit that Iā€™m nicely productive today. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be running one loop of Limitless and we shall see how this kitten unfolds.

Edit: I still feel a bit oversaturated with the scripting. My bad I shouldnā€™t have run two loops on the samw day.

3 Likes

Lol, yā€™all need to stop experimenting for now. We even have evidence that even less loops may work better.

27 Likes

How less is less? One loop every 2 days? Or are we talking one loop every week?

1 Like