Main Disc. Thread - Mogul ZP

This is not Solace but a river/stream @SaintSovereign was it your intent ?

I can hear the voice of a woman around 5 minutes in

1 Like

The sound for mogul is AMAAAAAAZING.

there’s even a wolf that barely audibly howls in the background at one point. Best mask by far.

4 Likes

AM has been my go to since I found out about sub club in May. I love AM. i grow my business rapidly when I listen to it, and my business collapses fairly quickly if I stop listening or overexpose myself, ha! But then I rebuild stronger than before… much stronger. It’s like not only do I experience recon, but my business will too.

I’m a completely different person that I was in May. Unrecognizable. I would preach for the church of AK any day, at a moment’s notice.

3 Likes

Huh? For me it’s the exact same Solace Mask we have since ZP??

3 Likes

@AlexanderGraves you are correct !!! I had to put louder than normal the file and I thought it was a different mask ! normally I use low level of sound but today there is a big party in front of my home so I increase the sound. So yes it is Solace !

2 Likes
6 Likes

I don’t have agar ear to hear howl and other sounds .
I am glad you guys can pin it .

Thinking about introducing my boss to Mogul ZP.

1 Like

Does he know about subliminals?

3 Likes

No, not yet. Maybe I will have to work on it step by step.

1 Like

Be careful with that one, my friend. It could backfire.

But yeah, a step by step could work. But again be sure whether you want to risk it or not.

7 Likes

Thank you for caring, my friend. Best to you.

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! For a number of reasons.

1. I always keep my personal development stuff to myself. Because it is PERSONAL.

2. If your boss doesn’t believe in that, things could become pretty awkward at work and people talk. Do you want to be known in the company as the weirdo who tried to get the boss on some strange shit?

3. Your boss is an adult. Up to him to look for his own personal development tools.

4. If people start using these subs in your company, you might lose your competitive edge.

5. Last and most important : I don’t want any coworkers or bosses knowing what I do.

Just my opinion though!

31 Likes

Thanks for your concern. Nowadays, I am less competitive and more team-oriented. But you are probably right.

5 Likes

Depends on a lot of things, including and especially how close friends you are with your boss. Introduce it to your friends personally, but not your colleagues professionally.

Subliminals aren’t really all that well adopted… people are suspicious until they try them.

But its not about trying them. Theres a certain amount of openness you need to have to notice the effects. You’ll still get effects if you dont think subs are worming… but tthat doesn’t mean you’ll notice them if you’re convinced they’re stupid or something.

In general, its better to keep them to yourself and your friends in my opinion.

If you suggest subliminals to someone professionally and if they think subliminals are stupid, it could look bad on you

4 Likes

Or even more likely: they try it out, think it’s anything from “Okay” to “Amazing!”…

…and then that first reconciliation hits.

What happens next? [Choose Your Own Adventure]

3 Likes

Good idea!
He will always be your boss.
:wink:

2 Likes

I know who the true boss is. I just call him this way because I enjoy his company. :grin:

1 Like

The first rule of Subliminal Club: You do not talk about Subliminal Club.
The second rule of Subliminal Club: You do not talk about Subliminal Club.

:heart:Chuck Palahniuk and thanks @Billions for your advice

5 Likes

I ran 2 back to back loops of Mogul ZP and i have undeniable conviction that its the best sub I ever ran on Sub Club. It’s so congruent to what I need, which made me realize how important congruence is on ZP. Chosen and Limitless just didn’t provide me the same euphoric feeling Mogul ZP did.

Because of Congruence, im taking so much inspired action. It feels totaly natural and then all of a sudden, i think back and realize how much more inspired and passionate ive felt all day.

Mogul ZP is my new fave sub bar none. I’m excited to run a pure wealth ZP stack!

13 Likes