Best Quotes You've Come Across

Hey @Pyro I am a big fan about directing focus , here are some beautiful quotes … I will add more later

when you learn to control the focus of your attention, you will be able to control your piffling life. And then, perhaps, your life will stop being so piffling… tutfti by Vadim zeland

2 Likes

The Universe is total abundance. You have direct access to this abundance. The key to that is a fearless attitude. When I was younger, watching action movies sometimes frustrated me. They portrayed fearless heroes and adventure. But I wasn’t content with just watching others experience fearless fun. I noticed people around me seemed to be content to see it in movies but never tried it out in their own lives. Soon I discovered that when I act without fear, no harm can come to me. Fearlessness acts like a protective-shield that wards off danger. …from the book realms of consciousness book 3 by Fredrick Dodson

2 Likes

"You woman. Me man. Let’s make babies together.” - random caveman

1 Like

One of the best quotes I’ve seen this month:

2 Likes

" Levels under 500 have a distorted sense of how the universe and reality works. They take the present moment for granted, thinking that something more interesting is always somewhere in the past or future, that relief, answers, and fun are yet to come, but certainly not here and now. The 505 has an intensified sense of the here and now and can detect patterns, tendencies, and information that few others can. He can sense what is going to happen a few seconds before it happens because he is witness to the beautiful unfolding of the universe as it happens, rather than after it has unfolded."

Rom goals is to be in 500 and above

2 Likes

Keywords are : opt-out and putting energy

1 Like

Rumi

2 Likes

But what I’m talking about is a really high, finely-tuned intentional state of Love-Light that can have any shape. The diamond of Love-Light has many facets. It can be bliss. It can be excitement. It can be inspiration, or love, or compassion, or integrity. It can be sincerity or joy—whatever is your highest excitement! Choose one of the facets of that high vibrational Love-Light of the One Infinite Creator, tap into it, and dominate your reality with it… Super accelerated living bentinhoo Massaro

Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.

H.P. Lovecraft

1 Like

Such a Lovely quote and ironically non-Lovecraftian at first sight but seem to be Crafted with Love.

But dive into the abyss and you see that he means it for his works too.

1 Like

That seems to be a thing for you lately :wink:
Im feeling like reading some Lovecraft again, after so many years. I remember how much joy it brought to me, travelling to those alternate realities

1 Like

Heh true.

Haven’t read much of Lovecraft since am not big into the horror genre but I love watching YouTube videos discussing the lovecraftian gods like Cthulu. Also especially the god who since he sleeps, Creation is kept alive and if he awakes, we disappear. And they keep him asleep with music so that we don’t disappear in a jiffy.

I guess am fascinated by the fantasy elements of Lovecraft. And also how some video games like bloodborn, elden ring and stories like A Song of Ice and Fire, Conan incorporate elements of his horror.

2 Likes

@Lion @Joa23
May I share Love Death Robots 3x8 - In Vaulted Halls Entombed, 3x2 - Bad Traveling, and comic Providence in this case.

Edit: spoiler alert it’s more the horror aspect of Lovecraft instead of love :smirk:

2 Likes

Watched all the season of LDR just a week ago. And yeah those episodes are great. The ones with a female monster “mother” taking care of lost travellers and the one where the captain of a ship sacrifices some of his crew to a monster for the “greater good”. Shivers and chills!

1 Like

Beyond the Aqulia Rift! Yea the ending when the shadow slowly emerges. And Bad Traveling where the captain alone has the principle to make the hard decision.

Like LDR season 1 and 3 are great season 2 slightly hit or miss look forward to 4😙

1 Like

3 Likes

The mass consciousness believes in its vulnerability … Abraham Hicks

2 Likes

“Many are willing to suffer for their art. Few are willing to learn to draw.”

Simon Munnery

3 Likes

But if you have no stable platform from which to lift off, your flight will not go far. Getting a proper job (250) is actually more spiritual than going to a fortune teller or psychic reader (100). Cleaning your house (260) is more spiritual than using tarot cards (125) to determine your destiny.
But if you’ve already mastered the mid 200s, are already taken care of financially, and already have good family ties or a good circle of friends or some sort of dedicated profession, then it’s time to ascend to a life of greater fulfillment.
250 has much in common with 220 except that he is a bit more focused, more tidy, more stable, and less lazy. The obsession with tidiness is sometimes annoying but an understandable path of moving beyond 0-199… levels of energy book by Frederick Dodson

2 Likes

Every day there is something that bothers you, that makes you feel disheartened or oppressed. You have to catch yourself when these moments occur and redirect the vector of change instead of giving in to them: ‘I can create reality, and it is up to me to decide what the reality will look like’. Remember that you are composing an end result, the goal frame, and not a specific course of events. Develop this habit.
Remember I said that power is a reality driver? This is what turns the film roll. If you start to compose reality, power will notice you. Power always focuses its attention on those who help turn the film roll. Power lifts them up and begins to help them. Power is not interested in empty dream mannequins, who play roles in films unawakened. Adopt the following motto: ‘I look for power, I find power, and do everything with power’. That is, I do everything powerfully, brilliantly and with soul. Do this, and then power will walk with you… Tuftti the priestess Vadim Zealand book

1 Like