Articles thread

Just in case don’t feel guilty about you mentioning he should get suspended
You’re not the cause of it neither the cause of his lashing out
His reaction was bound to happen it seems that he was holding a lot of grudges

2 Likes

I honestly don’t feel bad he got suspended, and i don’t feel bad that I said he should be punished for the way he talks to people on the forum. I honestly thought his suspension was long overdue.

I just didn’t think he would go completely overboard with it, i mean he has that superiority complex going on where he thinks he is better than everyone else and can talk to anyone how he sees fit without repercussions. And if there are repercussions he would play the victim card…

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I understand what you are referring to.

Remember please don’t debate other people’s lives, even if it’s tempting.

4 Likes

Jung viewed death as “an archetype, rich in secret life, which seeks to add itself to our own individual life in order to make it whole

1 Like
1 Like

Quotes from this valuable and dense article

There is a great difference between resisting evil and renouncing it. When you resist evil, you give it your attention; you continue to make it real.

When you renounce evil, you take your attention away from it and give your attention to what you want.

Now is the time to control your imagination and give your energy to what you want.”

— Neville Goddard

This quote provides a nice encapsulation for the decentralized revolution and the emergence of Bitcoin. This movement is not a full frontal assault against globalism, nor is it a fear-based reaction to any impending attempts at tyranny.

It is a worldwide, unstoppable opt-out. People are putting their energy literally into what they want. Non-state, neutral, digital bearer instruments, absolute property rights, and self-sovereign autonomy.

That’s what I want. That’s what many of you want. I really don’t give a rat’s ass what Klaus Schwab, Justin Trudeau or any of the collectivist eggheads who authored Absolute Zero 2050 want.

One of the most sanity preserving mental tools I’ve ever discovered is what I call “Embracing the recipriversexcluson“.

The term was invented by Douglas Adams in his satirical classic “Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy”. It means: a number whose value can be anything but itself.

His example was the stated hour of a dinner party is the one moment in time when it is impossible for any of the guests to arrive.

In this world of management by technocrats and expert authorities, we are immersed in recipriversexclusons:

If the most wizened technocrats say “sub-prime is contained”, it isn’t.
The future inflation targets are the one value inflation can never have
GDP estimates, CPI, PPI, money velocity, all of it, aren’t predictions, they’re exclusions
There is a kind of ontological structure to why this is the case: knowledge of the future (predictions) never occur in a vacuum. Putting the prediction into the world (planning) by that very act creates reinforcement and opposition. However both forces reduce the odds of the outcome matching the prediction.

The reason why can be understood by looking at something called the Three Body Problem

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

“In a bankrupt global system, you reach a point when the value of printed money dies and whatever a leader promises can no longer be bought with fake money which will always have ZERO intrinsic value,” Swiss expert Egon von Greyerz explains. “With over $2 quadrillion (2 and 15 ZEROS) of debt and liabilities resting on a foundation of $2 trillion of government-owned gold that makes a gold coverage of 0.1% or a leverage of 1000X!” he adds.

The last time this system was about to collapse was at the time of the Lehman shock in 2008

Europe aims to equalize gold to GDP ratios, not gold to monetary base ratios. As a consequence, the gold standard they envisage is more likely a system of gold price targeting rather than the classical gold standard. In the latter system people can exchange bank notes for gold at a fixed price at a (central) bank: the monetary base is backed by gold. With gold price targeting people can exchange gold in the free market at a price that is stabilized through central bank monetary policy.

The gold is evenly distributed in the eurozone, but the debt that needs to be cancelled is not. For example, Italy has a public debt to GDP ratio of 150%, while in Germany it’s 70%. Part 3 of this series will be about risk sharing: what options there are to transfer debt from Italy to other countries, in order to make most use of all NCBs’ revaluation accounts.

1 Like

The non local universe

We propose that the universe is nonlocal and that the appropriate worldview or paradigm for this understanding is nonlocal realism. Currently the worldview of local realism guides and frames the understanding and interpretations of science. Local realism was the worldview employed by Einstein in his relativity theories, but the principles of this paradigm have operated as the guiding framework for the rest of classic science for more than a century. This paper points to incoherencies in local realism and to the violation of its principles by recent experiments

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7588183/

1 Like