Articles thread

Share what you liked , what gave you insight and perspective share whatever articles you liked . Thanks for participating :pray:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Disclaimer: This series of articles is not to inspire the feeling that all is pointless because all is lies. It is to inspire a sense of freedom and liberation from the confines of mainstream nonsense.

1 Like
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

This was a good read. I have noticed that “simple” people seem to get the best results. The type of people who say stuff like “you think too much bro, stop thinking and just live life”. Most of them haven’t actually experienced that incessant thinking so they think it can just be shutoff.

2 Likes
2 Likes

In vortex math (the science of torus anatomy) there is a pattern that repeats itself: 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, and 5, and so on 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, 1, 2, 4, 8, 7, 5, 1, 2, 4…

As you can see 3, 6, and 9 are not in this pattern. Scientist Marko Rodin believes these numbers represent a vector from the third to fourth dimension which he calls a “flux field.” This field is supposed to be a higher dimensional energy that influences the energy circuit of the other six points.

Randy Powell, a student of Marko Rodin says that this is the secret key to free energy, something which we all know Tesla mastered.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Perhaps some esoteria above. :point_up:

1 Like
1 Like

Great article :+1:

The thanks goes to @lion for letting me know about Rollo Tomassi the writer of this blog and the rational male series .

2 Likes

Using HOM I must say what Elon Musk is doing to Twitter is not stark personality it’s the traits of HOM . Although his decisions might be affected by his advisors , But if Elon actually wanted to terminate the deal, he would not threaten to do so, he would just do it. I see This is a tactic to further expose Twitter and also to buy Twitter at a discounted price. This move not only saves Elon billions of dollars, but most importantly it solidifies the reality that Twitter not only has a high bot count, but they went great lengths to cover it up and profit off of the falsified user data. This confirms Twitter was/is intentionally conducting nefarious activity. This will lead to extensive audits and eventually, the exposure of calculated bot usage to sway public opinion.

The article

2 Likes

Either HoM or PCC, he plays this game really good, he did it with the SEC and with a lot of other groups.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Yes definitely he is aware about it and he said that Twitter talks that this bot number is 5% and less . The dilemma now

• that he is saying that Twitter should show him the real numbers of these bots .

• But Twitter on the other hand refused to show this information

What the implications of not showing the real numbers of bots to musk ? What’s your opinion about this @MadaraUchiha
Maybe

Some investigation from sec on twitter records (I don’t know )

Financially speaking absolutely you are right :ok_hand: . But there is the political dimensions to all what is happening and you will understand this if you followed musk latest tweets . But here comes the campfire policy to not talk politics :relaxed::relaxed:

Exactly this. If he can see it so why he did that bid ? Who encouraged him to do that bid ?

Yea I thought about PCC according to the sales page.

1 Like

Well, I don’t want to judge his character or start a discussion, but to make the jump to be one of the richest men in the world (sometimes temporarily the richest) he is great in something, even if from your side his is the biggest con man.

Do I like him? I am not sure, but I like reading about him to see what I can and want to learn from him and what not. I for example will not be a person who works 60h per week, sleeps in the factory and stuff like that, but others might enjoy that, so they can do what they want.

What game he really played we will find out only after the dust has settled…

And congrats to you making millions in your 20s, I thought you wrote somewhere that you still need to develop the area around wealth more. So that area is covered then. If you want to share teachings or knowledge you are welcome, I think a lot of people (like me) would love to learn more from wealthy people even if it is just trying out if it fits my lifestyle or not.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes