Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

:grimacing:

Plus 5 char

1 Like

i thought you said that it smelled like tequila and hookers :rofl:

1 Like

What’s wrong with that :eyes:

2 Likes

I just read this today, quite bizarre. Just a hint, I am from that country which your national football team is going to against.

1 Like
1 Like

How do you like PCC?

Any awesome reviews you wanna give lol

Do you feel as if Wanted with some of those physical shifting modules works better than the custom you had with Emperor Fitness Stage 3?

1 Like

Yo MA mhen Invictus

I’m curious how you’re doing?
Also what would you say about your module ‘’ glory seeker ‘’ within your custom Eclipse (or within any other custom) ?

I’m hesitating to put it
As much as I like attention I wouldn’t want people to rip my clothes or arms when I go out :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So far, I feel like PCC has done 2 major things:

• I feel much more adaptable to any and all social situations, regardless of who I’m talking to, the situation somehow always ended up in my favor for the last 3 days, like LBFH manifested the 2 opportunities, but PCC gave me this adaptability that helped me mold those 2 opportunities to be more in my favor.

• I’m realizing that I have been a bit naive at work, like I’m someone who loves helping out other departments and I have mentioned about me doing that on here since the day I started working, yet for the last 1-2 months, my department’s people kept telling me things like “why do you keep helping other departments? You’re wasting your time unnecessarily.” or “avoid helping other departments or they’ll take advantage of you.”, and so on, so I thought they were just looking out for me, and maybe just miss my presence around them often (I mean, my department has 7 chicks and only 3 guys, so it’s not that far off to assume WANTED has been doing its work as well), but after using PCC, I have come to the realization that the oldest one of them is actually manipulative, and wants another girl to be the one whose work shines the most, and since I’m basically getting more and more popular everywhere in my organization, with almost every floor’s people knowing me by name, I have overshadowed the girl, like the moon covering the sun :wink:, but yeah, I haven’t been chilling with them since the day I did my first loop, and ever since then, I’ve been noticing the younger one (the one whose work isn’t getting as much attention) keeps suddenly appearing in the departments I visit.

Other than that I’m getting better at reading people in general, and along with LBFH, it seems like they’re both working in a way to keep me succeeding without failure (notice how my 2 opportunities involve me leaving my department? No coincidences there.)

Yes, but if you want pure muscles, then EF3 is better, simply due to the scope of the physical shifting, one is focused, one isn’t, but the way my modules are with the WANTED core, it has become more bodybuilder-esque in terms of the physical shifting.

Yoooo bro where you been :exploding_head:?
It’s been some time since I last heard from you.

I’m doing well my friend, suffering from success haha

As for gloryseeker, it will give that celebrity vibe/touch to any core you add, and it does the job well, but it’s not like people will rip your clothes off haha

The most common effect is that people hit you up more often to go out, and others just feel like talking to you a lot, also if you focused it enough, then it can also be used as a better version of Approachability aura (I used it before, gloryseeker is better).

4 Likes

Sounds like something that may happen if you mix gloryseeker with aura of craving with LBFH and Wanted lol

1 Like

Hahaha well the only extreme thing is probably the fact that there are 2 chicks at work who have forgotten the concept of personal space, so whenever they talk to me, they stand so close that a bump would end up with me kissing them.

Maybe the other most extreme thing is that a girl slid in my DMs the other day and told me that she wants me to corrupt her. Invited me to come pick her up from her workplace and “teach” her, but LBFH has been making me keep those type of interactions purely platonic haha, I’m just using my freedom to let the effects of my custom fully manifest without limits, but I’m honestly not that interested in hooking up with anyone, like this DM girl is a good sexting buddy, but I ain’t doing much other than that :rofl:

3 Likes

Small vacation to hell :sunglasses::sunny:

Then all is good, I hope it’ll get even better

Okay I see I had that module too in mind (Approchability) I thought that with transandantal connection + glory seeker + lifeblood fable it would help make me go from people knows me and that’s cool - > the cool guy everyone knows around and have a great time with

Slight difference but can be helpful plus it’s always cool to get a bit more messaged even if I don’t respond positively to all invitations
(+ it can open doors for professional purpose. in a relaxing way amongst other things)

I know you have experience with such modules so I’m curious about your take on them and how you lived through them? Especially since we’re more or less alike in term of desire for a social life from what I read

2 Likes

They can do that yes, but you know what else can do the same thing, with you only needing gloryseeker in your custom only?
If you stacked the custom with LBFH :wink:

There are (or more accurately, were) people at work who didn’t like to talk to me as much, like kept conversations short, mainly due to them feeling like I’m too arrogant and think I’m the best (I know I do think highly of myself, but that’s my kinda self love haha), but now, the same people have been approaching me and talking to me more at work.

Here’s something to help you get the idea:

Eclipse alone or PCC: Machiavellian vibes.
With LBFH added: a man who’s both feared and loved :wink:.

3 Likes

Did you notice yourself talking less than necessary after adding PCC, I am curious if Khan overruled that law.

Thank you for this input ma mhen, it really helped me see things another way

A man is complete only if he incarnate both his light and shadows after all

I was planning to use it along (LBH)
So yeah It helps a lot because as always I have too many modules in mind lmao

You know the struggle

Thank you

2 Likes

Keep one thing in mind:

The reason I don’t use lifeblood fable or transcendent connection anymore is due to how it can manifest the results.

Yes, my reputation and connections get better, but my reputation gets so good that I end up delegated to do things for other departments that I’m not interested in (like Finance), and the connections stuff makes people a bit too clingy :sweat_smile:

Lbfh keeps it nice and chill

2 Likes

Dully Noted :ok_hand:t2:

I’ll give it some more thoughts for those two
Thanks again bro

1 Like

Ok then I will copy Eclipse one to one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahahaha why man :joy:

1 Like

I was just joking, Invictus is only one :slight_smile:
Any new development for One scent?
Is Achilles something that you always gotta do something, or you can chill from time to time?

1 Like

Curious about your experience with Deus and Omnidimensional for wanted based customs. I saw that for your wanted custom you had Deus in it, why did you choose it over Omnidimensional ? What other result enhances would you recommend for wanted based customs?

1 Like