Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

This is why I’m happy that both Neo-Genesis (Khan + EF3) and Eclipse (Khan + WANTED) mostly have the same modules, because I can switch them when I feel like it, without losing my momentum :partying_face:

But yeah, EF3 rocks, and if you want a nice tip for your next workout with it, then listen to the sub right before the gym.
Basically, run the sub, and then enter the gym :wink:

2 Likes

Splendid explanation, thank you.

1 Like

Hmmmm that would be six days but I will try it out. Not like it would be the first time I used a sub as a booster.

Honestly I didn’t even work out yesterday, I mainly wanted to see how it would make me feel in regards with the hormones. Let me tell you I felt great!

• Lots of energy

• Very masculine

• Felt leaner tbh

• Didn’t get bigger but muscles looked full, like loaded with glycogen.

• Muscles felt more relaxed and stronger

3 Likes

I am a little bit studying the difference between beauty/handsomeness and sexiness.
I started reading about this because I did not grasp the difference between Apollon and Physicality Shifter – Sexiness.
I want to share what I found because I see you have Appolon in your customs.
According to what I read and in regards to success with women sexiness has an advantage over handsomeness alias beauty.

Just one example

3 Likes

What do you think sexiness is? Curious

1 Like

A metaphor I can come up with is:

Handsome is a nicely presented meal on a white plate, with quality ingredients and presentation is A*. You like it but it doesn’t satisfy that deep craving and therefore you don’t finish it.

Sexiness is the takeaway Pizza after a craving, on a cardboard container but you devour the whole thing knowing it’s not the best looking thing but makes your tastebuds come alive.

2 Likes

@Invictus
What do you think about Epigenetics & DNA Modulator module?
Is it really necessary for physical changes?
I am asking because I see that you do not have it in Neo genesis and Eclipse.

1 Like

I removed it because I didn’t feel like it deserved a spot.

not every result enhancer works with me, simply because they’re unnecessary scripting for me, when i already have a high flow factor.

Serum X is more than enough if the main goal is bodybuilding.

2 Likes

Damn man
as much as I like Eclipse (Khan + WANTED), I’m kinda having an issue controlling the jealousy i’m noticing, both from my girl, and the ones at work ← they get jealous when I hang with girls of other departments :sweat_smile:

I just don’t want to end up having issues with my girl or end up with a call from HR for breaking hearts haha (there’s a reason I’m not talking about my girls-oriented results haha), cause some girls, like the new scottish chick, are becoming way too obvious with their thirst towards me, she’s literally acting like the 2 girls from when I made Sauvage, but she’s even more eager (she took my number the other day, and yesterday started following me on instagram and texted me saying “nice thirst traps”).

anyways, @Uber_Elysium

guess me saying this was probably the catalyst for the thought I have at the moment, but I’m still not 100% sure about the switch, mainly because my main issue is only arising from the fact that the girls aren’t just throwing IOIs, but literally causing them to start disliking any other female spending too much time with me :sweat_smile:

either way, both subs are 90% the same, except for 1 core and a couple of modules, so switching won’t really mess up my momentum in the other areas (inner growth + work success; I have 2 offers at the moment waiting for a reply haha), so switching won’t have that much of an effect, except for some accelerated muscle growth and less female advancements :joy:

oh yea, True Sell does for me what I thought PCC would do, but turns out TS is a better PCC than PCC hahahaha

4 Likes

Khan + wanted is a beautiful combo. But then whenever I listen, I feel the rush, intense desire building up, feeling restless and I end up making efforts to have sex and I do get laid. But today I listened and even though I felt the urge and all, I decided to conserve the energy instead of having sex. At the end I slept off, and I felt a surge of electricity flowing through my body.
I was wondering if you’ve felt such way (the buildup of sexual energy) and how do you handle it?

1 Like

Damn sounds like the custom is working too well for you mi amigo. Although looking through your journal in regards of Khan I think I might start my khan journey sooner rather than later.

I wanted to do an Ascension and Primal custom geared towards alpha characteristics, status, and sexual healing but it seems like I would get the same out of Khan plus save money :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I just text my girl to meet me haha
Or I just amuse myself at work :stuck_out_tongue:

Though Khan + WANTED is weird at work, and I think my nice nature isn’t okay with the fact that there’s some drama and jealousy brewing up between the chicks at work, hence why I’m going back to Khan + EF3 (Neo-Genesis) instead.

Rest of the stack will be lbfh and true sell for now.

If those 3 are your main goals, then go ahead with Khan, you won’t be disappointed, but be ready to push yourself through the healing.

I know I only did one loop for the effects, and then the next loop of st1 felt “empty”, but it cause an overnight shift in my beliefs, behavior, and everything that I identified myself with, and it was worth it (probably also why I’ve been seeing WANTED as a bit immature, and don’t really feel that proud of myself for mainly being focused on using WANTED for so long, as at one point, it was less about the physical shifting and more for the attention :sweat_smile::joy:).

As for the custom, it’s good, but I’ve come to the realization that when it comes to my sensitivity to subs, it’s kind of a double edged sword, because lemme just say this: too much of a good thing isn’t a good thing.

That sums up the reasons for why I had to go through so many trials and errors to find the best suited modules for me personally.

3 Likes

Yeah I definitely consider it when I am done with school in October, just in case the healing gets a little too intense lol but I do want the healing. I feel like it will be worth it and it looks like Khan can mature a dude quickly. I have even considered Primal Ascension custom with I Am in it.

Yeah with your situation dude I can see why too much of a good thing isn’t though. Especially with results manifesting at work. That has been a fear of mine at work, and well being a straight male in massage therapy, I think you can understand the fear as well lol

1 Like

Do you mind telling us about PCC vs True sell?

1 Like

Maybe take an example from @Vkluff. He has started Khan but he had been lacking confidence and hence started to listen to Ascension for some cycles.

2 Likes

@Invictus anything you are noticing from Void of Creation?

1 Like

Well
@Uber_Elysium

Since I’m leaving my work soon, I’m not stopping eclipse :rofl:

Though I’m going to reduce my stack size to just mind’s eye and Eclipse, other subs feel unnecessary at the moment.

2 Likes

Lmao nice, it’s great how it all fell into place mi amigo. Still loving the shit out of Minds Eye too

1 Like

Hahaha it was weird, though there’s still another issue with Eclipse, which is my passing out thing.

You see, on Neo-Genesis (K+EF3), I’m full of energy all the time, no crashes or anything, regardless of if I’m high or super sober, or even if I only slept 3 hours.

On eclipse?
I have to take everything more seriously and be aware of my energy levels, or else I either start dozing off while driving, or just straight up pass out (@GoldenTiger experienced my passing out first hand hahah :rofl:), so this could be the reason I don’t use eclipse.

Either way, yesterday I didn’t listen to anything and neither today, so I might as well see what I think tomorrow, and if im still weighing out the pros and cons, and if im still unsure, then I’ll just complete the 3 days as a washout haha

2 Likes

I can agree with that one lol whenever I run EF ST 3 I seem to have so much more energy, but I never had an issue with trying to stay awake either. :joy:

1 Like