What does your ZP loops pattern looks like?

I listened for 3 to 5 minutes but after I got better overall sleep I changed to 15 minutes every other day at least I am trying to.
But sometimes I take two rest days if it is needed.

4 Likes

I have started 3 subs a listening day and have had good results, even after listening the only thing I deal with it tiredness, but caffeine alleviates that. Next day I feel really good though.

Been thinking about doing 1 day listen 2 off 1 day listen 3 off. Once I am done with school I do wanna experiment further.

1 Like

Damn 6 days on that sounds nuts lol… is that at 15 minute per loop or do you do less?

I run my customs 5-7 mins per loop once every other day plus a regular sub. So that is 4 subs every other day lol

1 Like

Always full loops :wink:

2 Likes

So 3-4 subs… which customs and subs are you running? I am assuming you are keeping with ME as 1 of those

1 Like

Eclipse
LBFH
PCC
ME

3 Likes

I listen to my custom along with Ascension chamber once a week and two other subs with rest day in between them. Somedays I listen to 5mins of my custom or the other subs whenever I’m passing through recon

2 Likes

I’m not sure what there would be to be confused about.

If people are doing what works for them, after having tried the general recommended listening schedule first, then I see no reason for confusion.

Most people still listen in the 15 min mark. I personally have had no trouble running 15 minutes with any title for the most part; the reason I started with the 3’s is because I used to run mostly customs. While I process and execute the script in a great way, I noticed ‘build-up’ cerebrally, particularly in certain combinations. On the same day, Saint said they might be changing the recommendations because they noticed benefits to less listening time.

So I dropped down to 7 just to see. Completely fixed the long-term ‘script processing’ pressure.

So, I noticed 3 minutes going around. I tried that and have not seen a decrease in any results since. I have stuck with it only because it’s a personal discipline thing; if my brain is telling me I need more, but my results are saying otherwise, listening to the urge is kinda foolish.

:man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

I do 3 times a week. It is Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays with full loops and low volume.

1 Like

First I have been listening with quite a loud volume thanks to MadaraUchira, rest in peace to him.
After some time I realized it is no Bueno so since then only low volume.

1 Like

To ensure you see this for data purposes:

@SaintSovereign @Fire

I was doing 3 days a week with weekends off and 15 minutes listening per sub until last week.RECON! I was fine for months. Now I will cut my listening to 7 minutes to see how that goes.

1 Like

I’ve been sticking to the recommend pattern since ZP got released and I never saw any need not to.

1 Like

Is the recon so severe you cannot help it in any other way but decrease the amount of exposure? Recon is a very good sign since it’s getting healed on the deeper levels. If you can manage it and it doesn’t affect your daily life I would stick with the previous routine.

Mon, Wed, Fri schedule/weekends off. I listen to 1 loop at 15 minutes.

21 day cycles, 17 days + 4 day washout.

Terminus2 custom

once every 4 days

full loop

1 Like

Yeaaahhhh
PCC💪🏾
Guess your hunger for power increased after Khan :joy:
Tell us about how it meshes with WANTED, you know, the bluntness and also being too commanding :joy:, when I was running PCC, GLM, The Commander and WANTED.:joy::joy:
I was commanding people left and right. And believe it or not, it WILL give you more power. According to Robert Greene, those who work hard show signs of insecurity and those who sit and have fun are more secure.
So yeah, my 2cent, as @Azriel said😁

1 Like

After months of DR solo “I guess”
T^2 terminus is dense AF.

1 Like

(Just mentioned on your other thread), I was playing a DR Terminus custom and a Paragon Complete Terminus2 custom. And I decided to try it out on a standard every other day schedule.

So what I’m doing now feels really light in comparison.

1 Like

I am happy to be talking to you👍
I am sure DR has been super helpful and growth triggering to you, despite your meditations and insight on matters. Take care

1 Like