What does your ZP loops pattern looks like?

I’ve been sticking to the recommend pattern since ZP got released and I never saw any need not to.

1 Like

Is the recon so severe you cannot help it in any other way but decrease the amount of exposure? Recon is a very good sign since it’s getting healed on the deeper levels. If you can manage it and it doesn’t affect your daily life I would stick with the previous routine.

Mon, Wed, Fri schedule/weekends off. I listen to 1 loop at 15 minutes.

21 day cycles, 17 days + 4 day washout.

Terminus2 custom

once every 4 days

full loop

1 Like

Yeaaahhhh
PCC💪🏾
Guess your hunger for power increased after Khan :joy:
Tell us about how it meshes with WANTED, you know, the bluntness and also being too commanding :joy:, when I was running PCC, GLM, The Commander and WANTED.:joy::joy:
I was commanding people left and right. And believe it or not, it WILL give you more power. According to Robert Greene, those who work hard show signs of insecurity and those who sit and have fun are more secure.
So yeah, my 2cent, as @Azriel said😁

1 Like

After months of DR solo “I guess”
T^2 terminus is dense AF.

1 Like

(Just mentioned on your other thread), I was playing a DR Terminus custom and a Paragon Complete Terminus2 custom. And I decided to try it out on a standard every other day schedule.

So what I’m doing now feels really light in comparison.

1 Like

I am happy to be talking to you👍
I am sure DR has been super helpful and growth triggering to you, despite your meditations and insight on matters. Take care

1 Like

Mon, Wed, Fr and weekends off.

lol lmao

2 Likes

One full loop a week or 5 min loop every 2-3 days.

EDIT: A strategy I wanna try is running a full loop (once per week) and then “boosting“ it with a 5 min loop 2-3 days later. I accidentally tried that pattern and it seemed like it ingrained the results further into my core personality making them more longterm, authentic and consistent.

3 Likes

I have been doing 5 min — monday, wednesday, friday, taking weekends off but will now do just monday and friday 5 min.

Interesting how everyones schedule is so drastically different

1 Like

Before now I only had minor recon but the stack I have now is very heavy at least for me. My intuition tells me for now I have to start slow and build back up. Trust me if you go through Major recon you will understand!

1 Like

For those running only 1 full loop a week for you titles
how do you spread that out with your stack
all loops in one day, one full loop every other day etc?

@friday this may apply to you

1-2 subs per week for 3 minutes.

Usually one sub, 4 days rest, next sub. Repeat.

1 Like

Although right now I’m only running 1 ZP T2 custom, by 3 October I will be running my full stack of 3 ZP T2 customs.

And my intention is to run them all together (i.e., in the same listening session), with 3 processing days between (or more if that’s necessary). I consider them all to be interconnected arms of an integrated supercustom.

2 Likes

It’s not stagnant, so I will upload

Despite the less exposure I am getting, I am feeling (not a lot of) but unfair amounts of reconciliation.
It’s my 3rd rest day and I still feel reconciliation in shape of anger, tiredness, laziness, have a look at my listening pattern, it’s not like it should trigger the recon which makes me tired and lethargic. I may even have made grammatical mistakes in this post. It’s like autopilot and that small amount of awareness.

I dunno
It’s just frustrating

4 Likes

I apologize, I am a little confused…I thought when listening to ZP titles (not customs) we were suppose to listen to the entire 15min loop? Can we listen less, for example 7mins? I thought that was only for customs?

3 Likes

You can always go down on exposure, customs or majors.

2 Likes