Back to my roots - an Invictus journal

Ahhhh

Life’s fucking fantastic :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A little about why “Eclipse” is the name:

In astrology, eclipses are known for being major harbingers of change. They bring fast-paced shifts, shocking revelations, sudden endings, and swift new beginnings to people’s lives. The events that seem to coincide with these unpredictable lunations can be dizzying, which is why they have a reputation for being chaotic and intense. But in spite of that, eclipses also serve as important cosmic interventions that help to align us with our true paths and connect us with our spiritual destinies.

So there’s that :stuck_out_tongue:

As for why WANTED again with Khan, well, since Wednesday (when I posted the story), I haven’t ran anything after my one loop of Khan + WANTED custom, and then I came here rushing and saying how it felt a bit immature and what not.

Well, while yes, I did feel that way, the 3 days following that statement proved otherwise, I guess I just needed to acknowledge it and consciously accept it, so that I can change it.

So I made some tweaks to make it better, as well as adding Call of Honor, so that I don’t ditch people if I made plans with them :rofl:.

5 Likes

I am very happy with your experience, despite the ideas you have about me.
And I am more happy about your presence in the forum, since you have experience with a lot of different customs compared to us and not everyone can make customs whenever they want.
So cheers.
The more detailed you write to us, the more help it will do to us AND the co founders.
Thanks

New girl at work.
Blonde, blue eyes, Scottish, fit body, and what does she do on her first day?

Chats with me for an hour straight about life around here and about my hobbies and stuff, all while constantly biting her lips, licking them, twirling her hair, laughing excessively, telling me the famous “oh my gosh you’re so hilarious”, and trying to butt in conversations whenever I was chatting with others.

Ended up getting asked for my number :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

How is it going with these
Heracles (new PR)
One scent
Achilles
Victory’s call (remember army service)

Any good experiences?

And btw was the Scottish girl lovely?

1 Like

Currently I’m still testing my strength, because every time I jump up the weight a little, it ends up feeling the same, so I keep increasing.
Strength has increased to the point where now I warm up with the weights I used to use for my normal sets 2 weeks ago.

This one is tricky.

My perfumes have been smelling better and more intense than before, but there’s a sudden change in how they smell on me now.
Also, even if I didn’t have deodorant on when working out and sweating, I still don’t have any bad odor at all.

I like the combo together, but I’d say it might be a bit overwhelming at first if you still lack inner foundation.

The thing about this combo is that it will turn you into a machine, and if you procrastinate, these 2 together will beat your ass till you get it done.

Think about it as using the negative feelings of a break up to fuel a new PR at the gym :joy:

Achilles makes you take action, regardless of how shit it feels (example: going to the gym even if you just had a fight with a friend/partner); great productivity and inner power using negative emotions, it’s like your ego shouts at you for standing in the way of your greatness just because of some insignificant negative emotions.

Victory’s call adds on top of what Achilles does by not allowing you to avoid taking action, and helps you kill any amount of procrastination you might have.

Bonus side effect of the combo: better time management and allocation of tasks.

Well I showed her some magic :wink:
Tomorrow imma see how she reacts and behaves, as I have a test coming up with Eclipse (planning to run 2 loops).

2 Likes

Great summary, I like it as usual.

Achilles
Victory’s call

I can’t shake the feeling the Achilles is enough and one does not need actually both to beat up procrastination.

Still curious about one scent, and how would turn out.

1 Like

It seems as if Khan is challenging me haha

It wants me to stop getting high because it messes with the perception I’m giving to the people about me, almost as if me getting high is a liability to my status, and that it probably is a block from unleashing all of Khan.

Meh, watch me end up high at work tomorrow :rofl::rofl:

To Khan:

You’re the tool here, serving me, not the other way around :kissing_heart:.

An update on the Scottish chick:

We started texting on WhatsApp, so I asked her about how she’s finding the city and that I’d show her around if she’s down and what not, and then she asked about the gyms here, and now it all clicked to me as to why she’s attracted :rofl::rofl:

Anyways, I’m not really the type to set up anything on text, I’d rather do it in person, for 2 reasons:

• Makes it more “unique” for the chick, as most men in today’s age just don’t do that, so it adds extra bonus points.

• I’m not bothered enough to make time for her specifically, that’s why if I ask her in person, I control the frame, meaning she’s the one who would have to free herself to hang with me, not the other way around :wink:

This brings me to something I wanted to mention, but felt like I might be overthinking it a bit, but the amount of results (I haven’t even spoken about the physical, even though I’ve gotten my body touched by chicks at work today, and got compliments on my body on 3 different occasions), but honestly, Void of Creation with WANTED is giving me the exact same vibe as the high powered WANTED QZP, which was considered too powerful for public release.

5 Likes

Do you wear Ouds or stuff like creed or Tom Ford?

1 Like

Did ye aye? What are your intentions with her? I know you have a free ticket from your gf. I am curious.

1 Like

Surprisingly, even though I’m an Arab, I dislike Oud, especially when it’s burned around the house, makes me feel like I’m sitting inside a factory :rofl:

I’ll tell you my current favorites so you can tell a bit about what kinda perfumes I prefer:

• Molecule 01 and Escentric 01
  • Invictus Victory
  • Terre d’Hermes intense vetiver
  • Invictus platinum
  • The One by D&G
4 Likes

I do not see Sauvage anywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Too common bro, it lost its uniqueness at this point.

4 Likes

For how long did you run the qzp version? Was this the version where saint said could cause unwanted (medical)side effects?

2 Likes

I think QZP was one hour in duration too.

2 Likes

No no
It was the last version (30 mins) before the subs were cut into 15 mins.

I think we tested it for like a week or 2 max, it was the one that manifested 2 milfs for me :rofl:

3 Likes

Rent free :rofl:

4 Likes

@Alphamale

Cut it out. Now. Don’t ever call anyone else on this forum that word again. Next ban will be permanent.

4 Likes

:grimacing:

Plus 5 char

1 Like

i thought you said that it smelled like tequila and hookers :rofl:

1 Like