Azriel's-Unfolding ZP stack

I was running EOG stage 1, Emperor, and HOM.

This week EOG stage 1, Emperor, and deciding between true sell and HOM

1 Like

Going with True Sell this week and taking a break from HOM

Already noticed how True Sell brings cohesion to my self presentation-both to myself and others.

I will get my HOM/True Sell custom for myself for Christmas.

I want to test more Emperor Black, ROM as Emperor Fitness in ZP

2 Likes

I am testing the waters on a True Sell - HOM - Stark stack.

2 Likes

Please keep me informed :slight_smile:

How do you feel they complement stark ?

I started a new topic on this. @martin @Azriel https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/true-sell-stark-hose-of-medici/16711

2 Likes

You alive what’s happening in your life?

Hey, Yeah
Crazy busy
Have a bunch to update,
and will soon
Appreciate the check in

1 Like

Pulling myself in for an udpate

Stats on Stack

EOG stage 1 ramping up to 3x full 15 minutes loops a week every other day.
Broken into 5 and 10 minute chunks a couple hours apart.

Doing 1-2 X loops in 3-7 minute chunks of Emperor HOM and Emperor respectively on listening days.

I’ve been getting gradual growth with partial loops and not been able to tolerate higher exposure.

Lately I’ve found myself intuitively ramping up the listening significantly.

Will run this week at 3 loops of EOG stage 1
Then next week the same and test ROM (and possibly Emperor Black) instead of Emperor and HOM

I will then begin EOG stage 2 V2 resuming Emperor and HOM. And then decide on my subs besides EOG

Nothing has changed externally financially
And I am on a whole other level and game in life.
My mindset has shifted from work to prove to earn to simply create money.
My job has become a place to learn and transform myself into a commodity.
And my life is Skills, relationships, connecting, brokering, solving, asking.
I’ve become a nexus.
There is so much in ‘the pipeline’ for the future. I actually need to reel back and make sure to address today.

EOG stage 1 has had some progressive revelations.

There was peace around my finances- I have so much freedom in my life- even at the amount I make
Then there was anger and frustration, it was not enough, when would things change, why could I do something new etc
Now I have both- freedom and peace and a ruthless navigator-I’m grateful for what I have and it’s not enough. Keep going.

Recently-I’ve realized
Wealth is a frequency.
I used to HATE hearing shit like that.
I see it now- when your tuned in and living from there anything and everything can change at any time.

4 Likes

Also in the gym 4x a week again.
Makes such a difference for everything.

3 Likes

It’s so odd to journal here again.
I feel energy build and in a way writing dissipates it.
In another way it has things flow in a new direction

I had this odd thought of missing what the forum used to be for me.
note- I said used to be for me- not making objective qualitative judgement
It was a place to really learn the ins and outs of what others did.
Get excited about possibilities, hear what worked and what changes were in store for my future.

I even had a quick back and forth with @Brandon the other day, that had me alter my approach to current stack that made a big difference.

I plan to alter periods of involvement and non- involvement.
During the involvement I want to read more what others are up to and their progress.

Quite a few people here who have major success surprisingly don’t write much about it specifically.

I have no idea why I waited so long to go to EOG stage 2 but I’m chomping at the bit to switch now. I guess I have run EOG stage 1’s course for the time being.

Also getting a strong urge to switch off Emperor as my main Alpha.

4 Likes

This is beautiful man. I’m super excited for you.

1 Like

Thanks @lovage !

@Malkuth nailed part of the experience I have been dealing with as EOG stage 1 digs deep

this nailed my experience on and off on EOG stage 1. At ties it was completely gone and as times it became more pronounced on EOG stage 1

2 minutes of of Revelation of Mind and this disappeared (like the deep lack of confidence-I’ve been at peace around it but it disappeared today at least. )

My concern is because a lack of confidence in my own ability to think critically and strategically, follow structure, execute , focus and get things done. To assimilate multiplicity into singularity- and to bring things to resolution and completion.

I’m brilliant at generating ideas, connections, creation- many subs have amplified and supported this.

My issues around finance are largely intellectually and a compromised mental state- due to emotional upheaval, saftey issues, and a sense of it not being possible. EOG stage 1 has cleared the emotional to a great degree, I really believe it is possible now, the final piece was the mental. ROM had me see there is an undeveloped way of being, that I am capable of, but don’t access around my intellect.

It also gave me what I would call a brain boner, and made it incredibly fun and easy to do complicated work.

I only ran two minutes.

In terms of this breakdown and some cool specific results
More to come

3 Likes

In testing phase

ROM was incredible
Everything in my life start to become super aligned
I moved through lack of clarity and bullshit and started streamlining everything.
Felt like brain candy
My reading and learning went fast
I navigated complicated issues and strategy more efficiently
The cognitive boost was really higher- this gets tossed around a lot on this forum
but it really did occur like ‘limitless’ pill- not quite that flavor.
maybe more like that blue pill from the Bourne legacy.
I also did start to have spiritual understandings on a deeper level and see what really mattered to me.
It was like I was much more effective at making my intention happen and follow through.
Not sure if RAIKOV model while reading David Goggins new book
but my discipline and endurance in moving through massive amounts what there was to get done felt effortless.

At points I felt the ’ unfolding’ but it mostly felt like active flow I was generating. This was my intention though.

The only downside
There was a strong cerebration effect- that made visceral sexuality and engagement with woman a little more ‘off’/ distant at times. Although it improved my improv skills greatly.

I stacked it with Emperor EOG stage and then EOG stage 2

2 Likes

@Niles

writing here so as not to derail your thread.

What do you think of EOG/Khan ?

Are you running the stages together or just Stage 4’s?

Its 2/3 of my ideal stack and am running through EOG stage until stage 4. I’ve been testing and considering Khan but want to be smart about it.

I’m doing just 4’s. I’ve ran the previous stages in the past, honestly not a fan of the healing stages. E.O.G stage was 1 was helpful, but my career is too socially involved to deal with going through emotional breakdowns running stage 1 of khan lol.

I’ve only been running this stack together for about a week. For my situation is perfect, really feel like it’s the first time where I don’t feel anything is lacking in my stack. I love Khan on it’s own, but tend to feel a bit inhibitions when it comes to wealth. E.O.G, balances it out perfectly. Normally have 3 titles I’m running simultaneously but limiting it to just these two really allows for both to flourish. I know people have mentioned Andrew Tate type stacks in the past, but in my opinion this is the closest thing to it. Fully focused on wealth and creating F- You money, but without the isolation, strictly business type vibe. I have hyperfocus at work, a really strong desire to network and build strong connections, your sharp on your sales calls and can socialize totally naturally. And at the same time you get done with work and wants to go out and get laid.

I have ran just about every title sub club has to offer over the last 4-5 years, and this stack is probably my favorite I’ve ran. It’s the epitome of “Forget Women Get Money”. Lol. Probably not for everybody, but if your looking for the Tate/Blizerian lifestyle, this is it.

2 Likes

That combination sounds awesome the way you describe it.
I can’t wait to run it.

I’ll have to run through the stages first before I take that on.
So will put Khan on pause while I finish EOG.

Running Emperor/ROM/and HOM in the interim. I’m in private equity business development and HOM has been invaluable. Even a few weeks off to test other things it and my networking and new biz connections have died down. (Although that’s more likely the testing of ROM/Khan stage 1 than time off HOM)

I’ll pause HOM to try EOG/Khan when I’ve gone through all the stages. The streamline/concentrated power of just two subs when I stack Khan Stage 4/ EOG Stage 4. It does make a difference to focus in.

What kind of work are you in? (Sounds like you do sales)

I am definitely looking for my version of that lifestyle so it’s a good stack to orient towards.
Looking forward to hearing your further results/experience on it

1 Like

I’ve come to understand- even more so with ZP
subs are only a tool to excavate our greatest selves and potentials.
There growth potential and not there ‘effects’ is what matters most.
Balancing the input for growth with execution is very important.
Even the effects at their best just draw out our own innate ‘flavors’ of our capacity.

I will leave this journal open for various experiments I will run alongside my main plan and thoughts and start a new one focused around EOG.

3 Likes

hey bro,

i came across this very interesting post you made about khan.

can you please tell me which stage of khan gave you this result?

1 Like