Does Khan Supersede PS?

Does Khan supersede PS in every way? More specifically does Khan contain all of the benefits you’d receive from PS (and then some)?

1 Like

Of Primal Seduction, more than likely not. It has a lot of Iron Throne from what I remember but what I take from that is that you can’t expect PS’s “Sexual Healing”.

That being said, I think you can probably expect your ‘and then some’ from Khan, as it is a multi stage and covers more than PS. Money, social, and sex and Seduction.

1 Like

From my tests with both PS and khan stages I’d say khan is MUCH more powerful when it comes to romance and seduction however Saint at one point mentioned for pure pick up PS/seduction would be superior because it is entirely focused on that.

On PS I start really targeted in and having fun with woman and the sexual vibe is there and it’s great, on Khan woman follow me, get incredibly submissive, manifest very fast, at parties every single woman is initiating conversations with me, and throwing crazy signals my way, I feel like a someone from a movie on it or celebrity, and so unique, I’m not ‘better’ than anyone, but the vibe is no one has what I have and everyone wants it.

Damn, I’m making myself want to run khan in full earlier than planned :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Khan ST1’s healing would definitely surpass PS’ tho. With the rest great point.

Khan will make you the man.

4 Likes

I haven’t used Khan, so I couldn’t really speak on its superiority to PS, which I did use for a bit, but I was answering his question from what I could tell he was asking :slight_smile:

I see what you mean though, come to think of it. I will say that I’m sure you’re absolutely correct on that though, as all accounts I’ve read of Total Breakdown make it out to be a beast!

3 Likes

You and me both…:fearful:

:rofl:

Khan supersedes just about everything :rofl:

1 Like

@Ice another way to think about this is “how well does a module or program fit with what you want”?

I know Khan has a seduction aspect to it, but the over all goals of PS and Khan are different.

If you might want to be efficient in your listening or save money, I get that.

Another option is to put Khan stage 4 into a subliminal with I AM and PS. Another option is to run both Khan stage 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 as you are also running PS.

Take your time to think.

2 Likes