Azriel's-Unfolding ZP stack

This will be a new journal while determining my new ZP stack.

Currently still running Emperor ZP as my primary and paragon as my secondary.
I have experimented with Khan ZP and will experiment with Stark ZP, Mogul ZP, RICH, and Emperor House of Medici next.

I really liked Chosen- and Khan Stage 1 ZP might be my favorite sub of all time. Emperor ZP has consistently moved the needle on my goals and sense of development faster than anything else so far.

Will likely get a ZP custom soon. Looking towards 2 cores of Emperor/Stark/Emperor HOM/ Chosen/Mogul.

10 Likes

It was my sub club forum birthday a few days ago.
Two years. Wow-what a journey. When I started we just switched to Q.

Itā€™s been a hard two years, way up there with the most challenging of my life cause of the pandemic and how that impacted many things in my immediate world.

Iā€™m not where I want to be and the progress Iā€™ve made internally and in my life these last two years is staggering.

A shout out to Sub Club products for causing/contributing many of the positive benefits, changes, transformations, and results Iā€™ve experienced over this time, and a shout out to the community for being a bunch of badass individuals committed to their own and otherā€™s potential and growth, and always being positive support and influence.

12 Likes

@Ice @Billions @Simon

You three jumped to mind to ask this. Anyone else who has any contributions please feel free to share.

Iā€™m deciding on a custom/ stack between

Emperor/Chosen
Emperor HOM/Chosen
Emperor/Emperor HOM

If other people think other subs might be more beneficial (stark potentially) -please feel free to share that as well

Iā€™m in private equity (operations and business development), starting my own life coaching and executive coaching business, and helping start a new development company so will have to focus on team building, branding, product creation, sales, and marketing content creationg- everything basically.

So I will need to be effective as an employee, an entrepreneur, a networker for my business and anotherā€™s business, sales for products, and ā€˜salesā€™ for fundraising.

Which of these combos would you gentleman recommend?

Ideally, Iā€™d like to stack with Paragon and EOG Stage 1- although theoretically I could run EOG the custom with two of those cores and drop paragon for a third title that I had to leave out of the custom

2 Likes

Chosen is a must if youā€™re involved in coaching. My current role has an element of coaching to it, and since adding Chosen to the stack my results have multiplied immensely. Thereā€™s a reason itā€™s been a staple in my stack since ZP launched 4 months ago.

Personally Iā€™m a huge fan of the Emperor + Chosen combo. They really seem to round each other out very well. Granted, Iā€™ve never ran HOM but part of that is because Emperor + Chosen seem to have everything I need.

If youā€™re building a custom for this you could go with Emperor + Chosen and include the Transcendental Connection module to give it that HOM type feel, while still maintaining the pure badassery of Emperor (which I know youā€™re quite familiar with). Iā€™ve done that and have had remarkable results so far.

4 Likes

Thanks, ICE, Iā€™ve dropped Chosen when switching to Emperor ZP but I will test stacking it with Emperor.

Are you stacking them or have them in a custom?

I was stacking them for months (since the start of ZP preview) and have since put them in a custom. Itā€™s done remarkable things for my career in only a few short months, and Iā€™m on the verge of doubling my income.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing, congratulations!

I love reading progress like this.

Iā€™m more and more excited to try this combo

Can you share/link me to whatā€™s in the custom

Also I imagine your stacking this custom with RICH?

3 Likes

Yes exactly!

Emperor
Chosen
True Sell
Direct Influencing Aura
Transcendental Connection
Lifeblood Fable
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Debt Annihilator
Instant Business Tactician
The Way of ROI
Entranced
Overdrive
Carpe Diem
Deep Sleep
Sanguine
Yggdrasil

1 Like

Thanks brother,
are you still doing two different ZP titles, rest day, then 3rd title solo, rest day, repeat for the listening schedule?

@Malkuth

Love your input as well if you so desire to share :slight_smile:

1 Like

posted this in Stark ZP section

4 days off subs
test ran Stark ZP today 5 minutes
initially, a lot of recon, felt that familiar Stark off sense - for me, itā€™s heady, thoughts all over the place and feeling kind of ā€˜dandyā€™ half-hour later I dropped in and loved it.

Itā€™s annoying because Iā€™ve been closing in on my stack but Iā€™m getting so much out of this already Iā€™m going to reconsider including it in the stack. Hereā€™s what happened

1. Insane focus, just going at things until solutions started to spring up
  2. Knocking down complex tasks and items on my to-do list, without even referencing them, the flow is just bringing me there.
  3. Had a few social interactions in person and the convoā€™s flowed were easy and engaged- I enjoy talking/conversations more when I choose on Stark than I do on Emperor or other subs. Like I actually am present and feel hooked in part of something.
  4. I had mentioned I needed a new computer -and someone at work decided to buy me a new computer-yes lol- that happened!
  5. On zoom event I was VERY comfortable talking, jumping in. Iā€™m always confident to do that on Emperor/Chosen and especially Khan Stage 1 (all ZP) in the past. Emperor- just say what there is to say, Chosen, say things that add value to the group and inspire all, on Khan Stage 1-just being a badass and engaging, and on Stark it was I wanted the attention again and again and had to consciously balance giving room, I also was joking with people over zoom and making funny comments which I never do on these events.
  6. I found myself working on my LinkedIn and had a few new connection requests-I never work on LinkedIn and barely use my personal one. I use LinkedIn to market for other people at times but not myself
  7. Felt sense and confidence in building my own brand and business- I have never felt this so strongly on subs- except maybe Khan Stage 1 in a different way- but this was still stronger. I did not get this on the previous Stark versions
  8. So much energy and motivation to do all the things I want to do
  9. Increased clarity around where to focus

My recent runs of Emperor may have influenced Stark but whatever the case I had a great experience running it so far. If I can find the right stack for what I have experienced with ZP, I have increasing confidence Iā€™ll be able completely re-orient the landscape of my finances, career, and life in general in the next 3-6 months.

5 Likes

Why not Stark/Chosen if you like Chosen so much?
I like Chosen, but itā€™s not really for me at this point, and Saint recommended Stark/Chosen as a dynamite combo.
For coaching, from my pov, Stark is the one mandatory.

1 Like

Concur with that one Chosen and Stark i feel would work really well for you.

Can you let me know the cognitive gains between Emperor and Stark?

Many reviews here mentioned about the gains in Stark being creative, problem solving, verbal fluency, but what about Emperor? In the sale page, it says ā€œ Overall cognitive enhancement ā€¦ā€ etc. but it seems like hardly any reviews mention that.

I was doing Emperor on one day, and Chosen/RICH on the other, but things got thrown off when I got my custom in the middle of my last cycle. Iā€™m on a washout right now and going to decide a pattern moving forward. Probably running the custom on itā€™s own day no matter how many subs in my stack.

1 Like

I may end up going with Stark, Iā€™ll be experimenting over the next few weeks.

Chosen seems great for both coaching, internal promotion, and networking.

On Q I found very strong cognitive gains on Emperor
clear ability to comprehend complex data easier, learn new things fast etc
I have not noticed that so much on Emperor ZP- my will and focus do seem improved but inconsistently in daily performance and raising overall.

At times my cognition and comprehension seem enhanced in my ability to quickly execute complex tasks on Emperor ZP but any emotional resistance or conflict/friction throws this ability out the window. Not sure if recon or a feature of how I adapt to the sub.

Emperor ZP for overall growth has been fantastic but it works very differently than previous versions IMO. Itā€™s not as much a state-shifter into performance/productivity sub. Although the more I run it the more that seems to become part of my character traits, slow but steady.

From my initial test on Stark - the cognition, once I got settled in, was very strong, it worked by dancing around things, following a new train of thought, having insights and revelations, and then returning to something, it was like masterful juggling. I also was very comfortable leaving open loops on Stark, on Emperor open loops drive me crazy and I seek to resolve them as fast as possible. This is both positive in certain enviroments with certain taks and also kind cause a kind of ā€˜stupidityā€™ in its own sense.

4 Likes

Ran 5 minutes of Emperor today- 24 hours within running Stark.

I had a bottleneck with work deliverables, as I needed information to act on priorities that I couldnā€™t obtain and it was fxxxing driving me crazy. I worked for 7 hours straight feeling I got nothing done. I was uncomfortable, angry, and on edge the whole time. So seems to be some recon.

Really strong upset at wanting to focus on my own empire-building rather than work value. This has not been an issue as of late, and it could have been the combination of being unable to act effectively at work being demotivating with Emperor-Stark -a strong autonomy drive combination.

Emperor doesnā€™t play well with going with the flow or needing to adapt to bottlenecks outside oneā€™s control. After work whereas I normally eat and take a rest, I just kept going through personal matters, learnings, intentions. I still have a crazy drive to accomplish things.

2 Likes

Can you share some examples of what you consider a complex task?

ā€œThere is a difference between simple tasks and complex tasks. Simple tasks are tasks that we can perform sub-consciously. Complex tasks are tasks that require conscious thought and effort to perform to an acceptable standard .ā€

writing, research and analysis, organizing and documenting operations etc.

1 Like