SALES & Marketing Community

Yea can you pm a link or something?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know anything about marketing :sweat_smile: I have little experience studying social media engagement rates and algorithms, but I’m still a beginner :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hilarious :rofl:. Thanks made my day.

1 Like

Adding @Joe to the sales and marketing community because I saw a post of his that said he’s in sales!

Joe, what’s your stack, what do you find works best for sales, and if you have to invent a new module specifically for sales, what would it be and why?

1 Like

Nice! Then, be here to learn and one day when you want to make a sales custom, post your sales custom questions here instead of on the general forum where noone really knows much about sales and how to make customs for it.

1 Like

This is exactly why I created this group. A compilation of everyone in sales. Not sure if I included @Simon

2 Likes

For me reading your post personally I think that it would be a good choice between Chosen/Emperor or Chosen/HOM because what you’re doing is so high finance, that the super-wealth manifestation from HOM would be helpful for you since you have so many pathways of manifestation.

HOM/Chosen really seems to ring in my ears for you…

Emperor might not help with the networking vibe where as Chosen and HOM are both ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS and turning them into your advantage.

2 Likes

I am developing myself in business development and networking in the private equity role, my current role requires mainly requires a ton of emperor push, getting shit done, operations and strategy building and implementation, and admin, solo computer work, and working with/ answering directly to someone else, which is why Emperor has been useful. But agreed that HOM/ Chosen would be invaluable for the larger networking/ high finance elements of that work.

Maybe Emperor/Chosen Custom and can run that alongside HOM and EOG stage 1.

But essentially Chosen is a must to include.

Then if I pivot into pure business development or chief of staff I could go HOM/Chosen in the custom.

3 Likes

Emperor and Rich has been pretty great for me. I’ve previously been indecisive about what to actually pick and stick with but I decided to stick with that since it represents so much of the fundamentals.

HOM is probably one of the best sales person subs but I decided I want to focus on Emperor for now because I also want physical shifting in my stack.

Not sure if I can think of what to add to a new module for sales. I feel like there’s already so many great wealth subs that exist. It’s one of the reasons I have a hard time coming up with what to add for a personal custom.

4 Likes

Let’s revive this thread. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I just bought Lloyd Glauberman’s “Sales Mastery” yesterday. Running that for now.

1 Like

How are you feeling on it? Give us some insight. Never heard of him before.

Pretty good. His stuff is good across the board I think. It’s basically hypnosis induced by hearing a different story in each ear. He’s Ericksonian in terms of hypnosis I think.

Good stuff.

Have you ever looked into Harper Healing? He’s big into hypnotism as well. Pretty sure that’s what his products are. He has one for sales.

Don’t know that one

he sells many subliminals and should not be mentioned here.

1 Like

As a copywriter who is still on the learning phase which subliminal will help me with this marketing and sales mindset?

I mean… that’s a lot to unpack.

Do you want to focus on marketing, sales, learning, copywriting, or general wealth attracting?

But tbh it sounds like @Palpatine’s standard suggestion of limitless + ascended mogul would fit you perfectly!

1 Like

Glad somebody has been paying attention! I do love that combo

1 Like

Random thought:

One thing I’ve noticed time and time again is people looking for how to increase their persuasion skills in order to sell more. If someone approaches sales as coercing people to buy something they’re reluctant to, then it will be an uphill slog every time. If instead someone approaches sales as helping the customer get what they want, ie solving their problem, then it’s not just practically effortless, it’s enjoyable for all parties involved too.

2 Likes