SALES & Marketing Community

Add @GoldenTiger i believe he works as a sales executive and is studying for an MBA. You lot can learn alot from him.

2 Likes

Spesk to Golden Tiger.

1 Like

I was working as a rep in a bank, but now I am doing a MBA to become a strategic management consultant :ok_hand:

Back in the days there werenā€™t as many sales subs option as there are now. I was using Stark+SS or Khan for sales. I do believe Stark+SS and Alpha of alpha (and maybe Iron frame) is great for sales. I should actually check out my old custom if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

As you can see GoldenTiger is the main man.

The guy has experience and qualifications how many of you have MBAs ?

2 Likes

Jason who?

1 Like

If any of you running Wanted , it somehow have magical effect on sales .
Atleast for me when I was on experimental wanted sub , my sales were shooting like anything, ofcourse bloom from last suna would have been there , but my clients and associates were literally looking for me and connecting with me for orders .
Strange how subs synergise with each other

1 Like

Thatā€™s good to know. Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Oh wow, I just asked a question in the RM thread and completely forgot this existed :rofl:

Any opinions?

For context: I just started my job as an Events and Festivals coordinator at the tourism council in my country, and have already been making great first impressions thanks to Stark, my ego and magic :rofl:

And wellā€¦ I got asked to perform at the companyā€™s ā€œfuture visionā€ party/gathering event, for which I think Stark would probably be enough, however, RM could boost it, however, I want to know if it can help with marketing as well?

1 Like

Tough to say. Sales books can be good but I dont feel like reading is as good as HEARING in sales. Or even better, getting coached. However Iā€™m all self taught apart from a couple weeks getting trained by high pressure inbound sales calls which I hated and dont sell like that anyways.

Iā€™ve always wanted to get my hands on jordan belfort or cole gordonā€™s courses, but theyā€™re both 5/10K.

However they both have good stuff on youtube. I closed the very next call I had after listening to jordan belfort talk about the tritonal closing pattern

2 Likes

For me personally Iā€™ve gotten the BEST results off of Mogul + Rich + Emperor. Now, thats not just pure sales, thats for business overall, which manifests as sales, and is 90% sales anyways. But this stack also gave me some business genius and had us generating great ideas.

I just purchased a Mogul + RICH custom, and will stack a bit of emperor on the side.

HOM and EOG are also amazing, but really dense, and Iā€™m trying to get quick results until Iā€™m out of debt from the business and have it raking in consistent cash flow even if I step away. So im prioritizing light subs for now, and will start adding in more HOM/EOG later.

Chosen is another sub Iā€™ve listened to and it made me love sales calls, I just didnt give it much of a chance, so i cant say for sure.

Other people mightā€™ve had success from other subs, but for me, mogul and rich are the best, emperor and HOM are second best, and chosen takes third place.

I just built my mogul/rich custom purely for wealth and productivity. My next custom will be emperor/chosen for alpha leadership on steroids. My final custom will be HOM/EOG for deeeeeep wealth work and becoming a billionaire.

4 Likes

Have you heard of Dr. Joseph Riggio?

Iā€™m waiting for RV to chime in on this thread. Maybe he will share some of his secrets with us.

Jason Capital?

No haha I donā€™t really have a real estate marketing guru atm.

Anyone you recommend?

For anyone running a marketing agency, i HIGHLY recommend cole gordonā€™s course Closers Into Leaders. Itā€™s the ā€œhihh ticket, get it once youā€™re richā€ 15K course that every agency owner wants, but I just found out you can buy a downloaded copy of it for 28 bucks, which i just did, to become a better closer, package a better offer and be more profitable.

Learning sales is all you really need to have a good agency, so, look it up and grab the downloaded copy or ask me if you want some help finding it!

1 Like

@Invictus : Have you looked into the Mobile Wallet technology for events and festivals. Mobile wallet is a game changer.

2 Likes

What secrets are you hoping for?

1 Like

Hahahah Iā€™m sorry for not replying sooner, but I just got out of a meeting with representatives of Tappit, and guess what they offer :eyes:?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Adding @Adam-10 and @Hoppa to the thread!

If you guys recommended some more CUSTOM MODULES for the q store specifically relating to sales/marketing, what would you recommend? Iā€™ll go first.

A module that lets you intuitively read peopleā€™s deepest wants, fears, and desires, and then speak durectly to those in the most effective way possible. Always know what someone is really after and what motivates them. Perfect for all relationships and business interactions.

2 Likes

So PCC core? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like