[ADVANCED] The Superior Invictus

aight guys,

this update was long overdue, I was just too busy to sit down and write everything, though Iā€™ll be brief, as thereā€™s something else Iā€™d like to talk about as well.

firstly, my stack changed, or more precisely, Emperor has been switched with WANTED.
why?
well, Iā€™ll try to explain it as simply as I can:

if an archetype sub is working for you, and youā€™re receiving all the benefits of that sub (including external manifestations), then even with that in mind, this does not mean that the sub is congruent with your core personality.
why? because you will have some kind of a conflict inside you, which will result in one of the following:

1. you give up on your core personality traits and change a lot (rebirth can help).

2. you give up on that sub and find a more congruent one.

and as Iā€™m not that fond of Option 1, I went back to what made me my best self, WANTED.

you see, WANTED is the sub that lead to me transforming into the best me possible, and was the one sub I have zero issues committing to long-term, so I thought to myself ā€œwhy not WANTED and Stark with EF?ā€, and well, thatā€™s what lead to me adjusting the stack.

as for the updates (WANTED + Stark + EF st3);

• from the first day I listened to the stack, my popularity skyrocketed, to the point where itā€™s even harder to keep up with the texts and phone calls now than it was to manage the hangouts before.

• my strength in the gym went up (as usual), however, my workout style changed from the day I used WZP.

• attraction from girls seems a bit too boosted for my liking (Especially cause of WZP), as even though I enjoy the attention, it gets weird when they just start acting like theyā€™re my girlfriends or side chicks hahaha, like girl stay in your lane :rofl:.

• really missed how good I felt on WZP. itā€™s the one sub that always gets me ā€œfeeling myselfā€ a bit extra.

• some routine changes from WZP include: buying a new all-in-one trimmer, some more minoxidil to make my beard thicker, new clothes, and ā€œnewā€ workout routine.

• lastly, I donā€™t know if I should say this so openly here, but who cares, I have gotten more sexually aggressive, to the point where I have started to fist my hands inside my girl, while driving.

for context, WZP is played first, then Stark ZP, while EF ZP is always an hour before gym.

13 Likes

I wonder if anyoneā€™s waiting for an update from me :eyes::eyes::eyes:

In any case, I started work yesterday as an Events & festivals coordinator, and Iā€™ve already left such a strong and good impression, that Iā€™ve already gotten 2 different projects to work on with 2 different teams, and if that wasnā€™t enough, almost every one I met in the company already knows me as the ā€œmagic guyā€, and thatā€™s been one of the things Iā€™ve been doing quite a bit :rofl: which resulted in me getting an invitation for a party/event, held by the company, with all the board members and stuff, and I was invited for both my magic, and because of how much Iā€™m impressing them without even trying :stuck_out_tongue: so networking will be fun.

Also, I removed wanted, was gonna stay with Stark and EF only, but then as I was writing some stuff, my brain went ā€œplay emperorā€ :rofl: so I listened to it at work, and suddenly I started doing so much more than I thought I would do, which lead to my boss saying ā€œIā€™ve never seen someone so enthusiastic about work in my 12 years hereā€, and I just kept thinking to myself about the fact that Iā€™m barely even putting any effort :rofl:

But yeah, I can post more stuff later if anyoneā€™s interested

10 Likes

Of, course, man!

2 Likes

Why you removed Wanted?

Werenā€™t you yearning for it?

1 Like

Nah. Too busy doing our own stuff

2 Likes

Hahahah you still came to comment :eyes:
I feel like Iā€™ve been away for quite a while, didnā€™t really think the first few days of work would get me this busy and exhausted :rofl:

I donā€™t know how to say this without sounding like an ass, but ever since ascension chamber came out, I became even more sensitive to subs and have been manifesting way too much.
For example: today was my 3rd day at work, and I already started getting visits from people (from different floors, mainly girls) to my desk for magic and ā€œtalksā€, which is already pretty wild because not only is the fame factor of Stark in full effect (almost everyone knows me as the magic guy), but Iā€™m also doing tasks so fast that I already got added to a big project :rofl:, oh and I also got asked to perform at the companyā€™s ā€œfuture visionā€ party in 2 weeks.

Now yes, I have been using stark ZP since release, so it was expected, but 3 days for the whole organization to know me, and even treat me like a celebrity? Thatā€™s pretty insane, which is why I stopped WANTED, or else it could have lead to issues :sweat_smile:

On a side note: im really considering RM right now, as it has both creativity and can further enhance my talent, while the self expression part of the sub will surely help me really let things out in the most beautiful way possible, so what yā€™all think?

10 Likes

True. I follow for post notifications. Just saying I donā€™t wait around for updates. From anyone :grinning:

4 Likes

So, you are having a lot of fun at work :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah, man.

RM would be an interesting experiment!

1 Like

You got a little bit of a ceiling mentality there. Thereā€™s no such thing as too much abundance for the Superior Invictus!

Keep running the subs. Every opportunity that present itself, you will learn to turn around for your benefit.

3 Likes

Please do. I live vicariously through you. :wink:

2 Likes

Have you tried the new zp builds, zpt or zpt^2?

1 Like

first loop yesterday and Iā€™m already considering it to be a contender for my top 3 subs haha
I feel like the fire in my heart for my artform (magic) has increased 10 folds, and Iā€™ve already come up with 3 effects to perform that are new to me (been doing mainly card magic for over 10 years, yesterday I started getting into stage magic, mainly comedic routines).

hahah you gotta think about it this way:
thereā€™s only so much time in the day for me to do the things I want before I burn out.
letā€™s say I manifested 4 different situations today, all that would earn me at least 5k in a day, that would be amazing right?
now imagine if all 4 were for today, and all one after the other, how exhausting would that be?

the other kind of manifestations, mainly girls, is what I would call ā€œunnecessary manifestationsā€, because theyā€™d just cause issues, unless I break up or cheat, and I ainā€™t going to waste a gem (my girl) for a few mins of pleasure.

and lastly, more attention (especially from WANTED) could result into girls fighting over me, and on Thursday, something similar happened already cause of Starkā€™s fame effect, where both of my bosses (I have 2 co-bosses) wanted me to accompany them in their respective meetings with the higher ups, to get introduced and to do magic, and that lead to me leaving some work for the weekend, as I ended up busy performing for more and more people.

so for me, having the awareness to know when to stop a sub is crucial, or else Iā€™ll end up mentally exhausted with all the things I need to deal with.

not yet, no.
Iā€™m planning to make 2 customs, one of which will be ZPT^2, called ā€œreality breakerā€, but I wonā€™t be making them until May, as iā€™d like them to be like gifts to myself after the month of Ramadan, which starts on the 2nd of April.

6 Likes

So I just realized that Iā€™m pretty much balling in life at this point.

Got a high paying job as my first one, in a field Iā€™m passionate about. Have a sweet, loving, wife-material girlfriend, who loves me a lot unconditionally. Got a body better than 95% of the male population. Popular and respected everywhere I go. Not even a week at work and Iā€™m already more in demand at every floor than the tea boy, all cause of my social skills and magic.

And Iā€™m not even 25 yet.

10 Likes

How could you know this one? Did you see men in Vanuatu, Kiribati or CĆ“te dā€™Ivoire :)?

3 Likes

And ya havenā€™t even truly started breaking reality yet lol

1 Like

Well apparently humans are always manifesting even if theyā€™re unaware of it but I get what you mean. I just posted about how it seems all my conscious desires are manifesting within minutes or hours of me thinking of them. So far it looks like Iā€™ve already mastered smaller quicker manifestations (besides money but Iā€™m even starting to bring money in at a faster rate). Iā€™m sure this is going to build up to be able to translate over to bigger and more major manifestations too pretty soon.

3 Likes

Men there donā€™t use subclub :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

At this point, reality seems more broken than the hearts of the girls at work :rofl:

Iā€™ve been doing this thing with the one homie at work (manifested through AsC as well :rofl:), where as soon as I meet him in the morning, I either say ā€œtoday Iā€™ll have multiple tasksā€ or ā€œtoday I wonā€™t have any tasksā€, and guess what? What I say ends up happening :rofl:

Also, about the manifestations part, can you try to see something for me? Like test out manifestations by comparing the ones you say out loud vs. the ones you write preemptively vs. the ones you just think about consciously.

Why?
From what I noticed, all 3 have different speeds, the ones I say out loud (with full confidence that they will happen) are the fastest ones, while as the one I just think about take a while longer.

Yeah, but by that time, those manifestations would seem small because of how natural it would feel.

Take me as an example, fame related manifestations used to make me go ā€œHOLY FUCKā€, while as now, any time new things happen, I just feel like itā€™s not a big deal, cause I know how mesmerizing my presence is (example: Iā€™ve been barely working for a week and Iā€™ve already been asked to perform magic on stage for the whole staff, at an event next week).

7 Likes

This is gold right here. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

First off I had a dream 5 months ago about reading this specific reply from you, I completely forgot about it. Real deja vu moment.

Lol a reality breaker and a heart breaker huh?

I also get what you mean by the manifestations becoming small over time. The fame Iā€™m gaining at work, Iā€™m starting to adjust toā€¦itā€™s the kindness Iā€™m manifesting from others which has me caught off guard. Iā€™m used to manifesting money by now but I think having it come in larger amounts is what would take it to the next level for me.

Iā€™ll try the different methods but I gotta tell ya so far this past week, I said it was gonna be a great week before it even started and it was a great week. Between that anything Iā€™ve thought about has manifested in hours or just minutes so it looks like what I say and think manifests at similar speeds. I hate writing goals but Iā€™d be willing to experiment.

Let us know how that performance at work goes.

1 Like

Nice, man!

1 Like