Azriel's-Unfolding ZP stack

I see. Thank you for elaborating.

2 Likes

All this happened to me as well. With your explanation I now saw why a user told me EZP wasnā€™t the best for me and EQ was a better fit (which I never used).

Do you find StarkZP masculine? Many reviews mentioned SQ was quite soft. Also with SZP do you find yourself being distracted by focusing on socializing or enhanced sexuality?

Open loops drive me crazy on any version of Emperor.
If anything ZP gives me more flexibility than in just need to engage until resolution.

I really only did one day of StarkZP, I found there was quite a bit of internal strength, strong frame, and what I would qualify as masculinity. I was not distracted by socializing or enhanced sexuality in the least.

1 Like

What are open loops?

1 Like

He means whole loops* i.e complete run of 15 min

I see. Thank you for clarifying.

not at all. has nothing to do with running sub loops.

Itā€™s a term I may or may not have made up

Open-loop is a nominalization of any unfinished/unresolved process
or larger incongruity

Closed-loop is a completed one.

Donā€™t know if I made that up but it seems @Chase understood it

On a day to day scale:

unresolved conflict
unfished tasks
unfinished projects (the smaller the expected time scale the more)
or really anything that triggers general personal cognitive dissonance.

On a larger scale
being inconsistent with your own words or intentions- I say I will do this but I donā€™t etc

1 Like

Been running Emperor, Emperor HOM, and Paragon
I absolutely love HOM ZP

Everything is rapidly growing and improving in my life as I deal with challenges head-on, and feel like I am discovering who I really am.

I no longer see growth just in terms of external/monetary success needing to prove anything. Thatā€™s still massively important-but it/ will be an outreach effect of my being and character, not salvation.

My spirituality is getting woven into my life in a way that I am loving. I will share more details about all later

7 Likes

Been strongly considering HOM lately. What have you noticed about HOM (especially compared to Emperor) that you love?

4 Likes

I really liked your comparison between the Q2 of Stark, Emperor, and HoM (I bookmarked them) :+1: With ZP, can you share what you experienced with each of them?

2 Likes

I just noticed itā€™s a nice balance of Alpha but super relatable. The planning and mastermind element is fantastic. I also am able to think/act like an independent operator without the extreme rebellion or undying loyalty that Emperor seems to give me.

Iā€™m in a washout and a bit of a funk, I can circle back to write at more length when in a clearer zone.

4 Likes

Thanks @Azriel appreciate your insights. Hope you get through the funk soon and are back to feeling good

So Iā€™ve been generally running 3-5 minutes loop 2 x a week per title. Paragon, HOM, and Emperor.
Iā€™ve been doing 3 or 4-day washouts and noticed I am getting more recon than usual despite being at 3-minute loops the last 10 days. So will be doing a full 6-7 day washout to reset.

As part of this recon, Iā€™ve been extremely emotional and find myself bursting into tears on the street. It feels a mixture of releasing/cathartic and a little nuts lol

6 Likes

I have also noticed the 3 minute versions are stronger and hit harder and faster.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll say- that the progress I have made in my life and internal growth has been slow and steady since ZP. Two steps forward one step back but consistent. I am not happy at all most of the time but feel more and more meaning and clarity, and willingness to look at and deal with reality. So overall I am in the best place Iā€™ve been in a while and here is what is coming up.

Not sure if part of the healing process Iā€™m noticing this strongly lately.

I can stand with tremendous power socially, and at work. I feel more and more freedom to say and be myself in these areas. However, I donā€™t feel real power to offer anything at work and Iā€™m really glad I am realizing this. Iā€™ve voiced it with total confidence that I have no clue as to my value or what I can offer at a high level or for the next iteration and now they are looking to train me to find what I can do best that Iā€™d want to do, which is kind of awesome. Theyā€™re bringing in people to coach and train me in this.

However when alone or thinking about my life or just being with myself,

There is a way in which I still think like a child, yes in a playful, fantastical way, but also in a powerless way. I still feel at a loss, constrained, saddened, and as a victim to work situations, physical injuries, the past, I have had etc. (This was my favorite part of Q -it gave me tremendous strength against this )

This last year Iā€™ve feel like Iā€™ve matured incredibly out of not just my own personal difficulties but also towards what I believe my high purpose in life is and currently things are a bit of a mess on a day to day leve.

I set my own work schedule and Iā€™m falling asleep too late, walking up to late, not working out anymore. Iā€™ve fallen into periods in my life like this before-when there is some kind of hopelessness undistinguished. I donā€™t feel depressed at all, there is lots I actually feel excited about and more hope than before. But I feel very constrained internally, I have an edge of anger almost all the time, and it drives me but also there is also a ton of tension. While I can feel sexual around women -I donā€™t even feel an interest or push to be with women or romantic anymore, I just want to solve the reality of what am I going to do with my life career-wise and financially and fucking deal with that already. Iā€™m no longer thinking in circles looking for an answer- itā€™s a matter of getting shit done now and producing results.

I also can shift into just doing things I enjoy, coaching, talking to people, adventures, and life feels beautiful and great but in the background, there is integrity and stuff I have not dealt with and faced and I more and more am being pulled to face those things in a way that involves risk. In some cases physical risk- like certain minor surgeries and procedures, I donā€™t have to but know Iā€™d feel a lot better if I got.

I do feel really alive these days is embracing this incredible change agent of anger and looking to move things powerfully and fast.

When not doing that though-I noticed really strongly lately how immature my thinking can be, like some kind of a low-grade defense, anxiety, anger all the time. (Maybe recon). I thought this was normal but realizing now it is not normal.

I have had times in my life where I felt real masculine power, and like an adult through and through, freedom and choice in life etc. Iā€™ve now attributed much of that to having money and forgetting that the internal/masculine power can still come first.

I can feel with certain actions how on ZP Emperor I can explode into a different space but if I donā€™t take those actions I stay in a low-grade aggression/frustration and then start conceptualizing growth until I can embody it and act it out.

Also, I donā€™t know if a testosterone thing, but my breakouts have been very bad lately.

Wanted to clear a lot of this out. It may sound dramatic and I say it in a context of eveything is elevating.

I canā€™t lie to myself lately, itā€™s like if I want to be an adult the net worth, the living situation I want, and the freedom I want in reality, I have to act like someone who makes that happen, more importantly, if I want to be someone who makes an impact in the world, Iā€™ve got to start getting out there and taking the risks to do that.

9 Likes

didnā€™t even consider that, I just figured it was better recon wise than what would have been happening running full 15-minute loops but that may be a factor.

That was real.

Thank you for making the time and finding the energy to share.

Youā€™re not running Dragon Reborn, but I associate the kinds of changes youā€™re describing with DR. Of course, Iā€™m pretty sure the exact same thing can happen with any program that drives internal growth.

It reminds me of the idea that even if someone gifts you a free first-class plane ticket from Los Angeles to Oslo, your plane is still going to have to pass through all of the airspace between those two cities. Youā€™re being carried there, but that does not mean youā€™ll teleport.

Some people will feel frustrated about this, and be in a funk until they arrive at Oslo. Others will say, ā€˜holy shit! look at this view!ā€™ and enjoy seeing the view from the plane.

In my case (probably like most of us), I seem to go back and forth between both of those options.

3 Likes

Your welcome. Thank you for the appreciation.

lol- that captures it exactly.

Yeah-there is a whole messy world of complex processes and emotions that come up, especially when very actively attempting change and even more especially in my experience when running Subliminals of this caliber, so I prefer to journal it and journal publically so that there is nothing for me to hide.

1 Like

I seem to get these narrow windows of having enough mental energy to share.

Yesterday was one of those days when the clouds part and you see that ā€˜oh my goodness, weā€™re actually going somewhereā€™.

But Iā€™m pretty tired on Dragon Reborn sometimes. Need more ā€˜me-timeā€™ to help deal with the ā€˜mehā€™-time.

1 Like

Well thank you then as well for taking the energy to comment and share :slight_smile:

1 Like