Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 2)

fter experiencing the greatness of SubClub products, how long have you went without using SubClub products?

How long have you been listening to SubClub products?

Do you see yourself not using SubClub products in the future, or will you continue to use SubClub products?

How many SubClub products have you purchased?

What was the longest you went without using the SubClub forum site?

Have you ever stopped listening to SubClub products longer than 1 month?

How often do you visit the forum?

How often do you recommend others to use SubClub products?

How often do you recommend forum members different products to use?

You already asked this in its own post. Best to just link to that post

1 Like

Not sure if this got asked already or not but:

If I have 2 cores in a custom, does that count towards the total stackable subs if it includes any ZP sub?

I.E My customer Qv2 has 2 cores, so can I only use 1 ZP sub with it?

Thanks in advance

No, it counts as one sub. So you’d be able to use two more customs/ZP subs in your stack.

2 Likes

What Brandon said.

However, be careful, 2 cores and 18 modules is a lot of scripting. I noticed this myself. Run your custom once and wait for 72 hours to see how it feels. You might need to reduce exposure.

And the Iron Rule: The more subs you run, the slower the results. Then again, it’s a long game!

5 Likes

For those who use/used both Stark and Emperor, can you share your experiences?

1 Like

OK, so the other day I had one of the weirdest experiences in my life! Many people here were talking about the glitches they have experienced in their reality caused by ZP and I was wondering why I did not experience it myself and how it would feel…well, at least until few days ago.

For the reference, I listen do Asc. Chamber every Sunday. On Sunday evening I did a guided meditation. One of the things I have visualised during maditation was my dream partner. As I am not yet that good at visualisation, the girl I visualised was somewhat vague, but I had an idea what she would look like.

On Monday night, I went on a home date with a girl I’ve started seeing recently. Eventually we started to make out and it was going pretty hot. At some point, I opened my eyes and in the heat of the moment, I suddenly realised that my partner became prettier…AND LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THE GIRL I ENVISIONED IN MY MEDITATION!!! I got a bit weirded out by it, but didn’t want to ruin the mood, so I tried to act normal. So I continued making out with her, mainly with eyes closed, but every time I’ve opened my eyes during the next 10-15 minutes she still looked the same as the girl I envisioned!!! Mainly because that shock I’ve experienced, I could not “progress further” and eventually things cooled off. Only then I saw her “looking like herself again”.

And no, I wasn’t drunk or under an influence. Yes, it was a bit dark and I don’t know her that much and don’t know her face contours by heart, so probably that is the reason my mind somehow tricked me, I don’t know. I am still a bit weirded out when I think about it.

Aside from AsC, I listen to Stark ZP and to my new ZPT Custom that has some reality bending modules like Tyrant, so should I “blame” my Custom for this?

Any thoughts? Did someone else experience other people looking different from ZP?

9 Likes

Recon with a side of recon with a tall glass of recon juice and maybe a bit of recon sauce over the recon.

9 Likes

The amount of recon I’ve been experiencing on Emperor so far is really slight and that’s huge progress when I compare it with my ride on Emperor Qv2. That recon made me really pissed off and out of control whilst now it’s like my bowels are slightly shaking when reading idiotic posts or messages. No, the poo isn’t coming :wink:

5 Likes

What is even recon?

I forgot (jk)

1 Like

My 2 cents. Most of my experience with girls and women, and I’m talking way before subs, is that when you get closer to a girl, even if at the beginning of the relation she looked so so, sometimes you heart takes over your eyes in a way, maybe also you D. And when you’re making out or sleeping with her she starts to become much more charming to the eyes, genuinely her face changing through the feeling lense.

The opposite is also true, some hot bombshell but then you get more intimate with her and she starts to become not such a bomb, sometimes even ugly.
That’s why when I see a guy with a girl I find ugly I know that chances are he literally sees her as incredibly beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend… No need for subs for this, not saying that it’s not about the subs or the visualisation you did, just that there are a multitude of other factors to tke into account. ( could even have to do with both your pheromones matching)

8 Likes

You just litteraly brought a whole new level of explanation and depth of that saying to me

Mind-blown :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Your psyche telling the sub: no, no, I don’t feel like but I have no choice but accept your power sooner or later but rather sooner.

1 Like

Recon is neither good nor bad. It’s just a thing that happens when the subconscious’ current set of beliefs/values don’t match up with what the subliminal is bringing to the table.

It’s like in the movie “Frequency” near the end when the dad was in the past fighting with the killer, and the son was in the present fighting with the same killer. You can see the effects of the current reality turning into the new one from the changes and ripples based on the dad’s actions.

Your beliefs and values can be thought of as a sort of 3-dimensional jigsaw puzzle. You change any one piece of it, the whole puzzle must change to accommodate it that new shape.

“Recon” is just that transitory period of one thing transforming into the other. Like in the movie.

Having dabbled with Neville, or at least one particular guy’s take on Neville, combined with reading some Neville’s lectures.

I can tell you I’ve done “Feel It Real” sessions that were so deep and intense, that when I opened my eyes, I was SHOCKED that reality seemed to be as it was before. That’s recon. The old way of being hasn’t caught up with what the sub is bringing in.

12 Likes

My experience with my Emperor custom mirrors this. It’s so smooth I can’t believe it’s not butter.

8 Likes

Awesome explanation. Thanks for this !!

Especially since I’m currently exactly in that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It´s like sore muscles, the day after some strenuous workout?

It’s just a thing that happens when the current set of muscles don’t match up with what the workout is bringing to the table.

“The sore muscles of the mind” sort of thing?
:thinking:
Stretching the mind…

3 Likes

my experince on paragon zp after 1 month and 2 weeks of using it, i should say results happened after that period of time for me personally,. but i choose not to report my results here until im sure its Paragon

also ive been using my custom for 9 days now a new ZP custom which consists of Ascension and Stark core 10 modules

and its going well, slight smooth changes in my perception very new weird feelings and motivations on how to approach goals and my music

very top notch stuff,its like im noticing changes but i cant quite identify what has changed you know?

but im certian 100% theres something new about my behavior and my mindset, im having new approaches new ideas on how to improve and such

just 9 days in. id say time will reveal how badass my custom is

anyways cheers everyone :slight_smile:

and ramadan mubark if youre fasting!

10 Likes

Sometimes when I see the other titles in the store now , I get this feeling -

Why do people even run this sub , when my sub can provide all those benefits directly / indirectly !!

Does it mean am getting one with the script ? :eyes:

4 Likes

Today in the afternoon nap -

I had the continuation of the dream that I had last night .
I was shocked by this !!

The dreams don’t feel like dreams anymore , it’s as if I am entering into another reality and getting out of it is like - walking out of a theatre after watching an intense movie .

The nap I took was after eating a moderate to heavy meal . After waking up from the nap which was like 30 mins , I was hungry AF .

12 Likes