Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Mind (Custom Module Available!) (2.27.23 Hotfix Available!)

I’m curious if anyone tried this in Economics related fields (statistics, finances, accounting etc). :grin:

3 Likes

Feelings and state of being of safety, or love or simply detachment from outcome help dial down desperation, and short-circuit the “manifestation paradox”. I suppose that’s why quieting the mind, regardless of how you do it, is helpful for manifestation practices.

But I wonder, what modules would be helpful in creating that sense of detachment from the outcome?
I’m thinking Attachment Destroyer, but also Total Nonchalance, and Lion IV to some extent.

I think it would be nice with a manifestation-oriented devil-may-cry-attitude module for that specific purpose.

2 Likes

I think there are lots of modules and programs that will help with this, but different people will probably have their own favorites or most effective ones based on a) what motivates and energizes them and b) what typically triggers them, blocks them or fixates them.

For me, modules such as The Wonder, Gratitude Embodiment, EGO ADSUM, Everpresent, Starfilled Night, The Merger of Worlds, and definitely Alchemist, help me with this point.

I don’t think the problem is attachment to outcome. I think it’s desperate, excessive, and obsessive attachment to outcome. When that attachment dominates so much that it starts to block out everything else, then we really suffer.

No need to become the next Buddha. Just turn it down a little. Enjoy what you’ve got while you work to get more.

That’s just my preference though. There are a lot of ways to make this work.

8 Likes

@Malkuth How do you turn down desperation? I feel like I am always in this state when it comes to money and wealth. I feel like it’s going to make running EOG and RICH more difficult or necessitate having to run them far longer

2 Likes

Action and clarity.
Write down your income. Write down all your expenses and debts. Write down all the deadlines. Then see where the money goes.
Then figure out how much exactly you need each month to come to a state of balance i.e. all your bills are paid but you have nothing left. Then take action, go make that amount. Even if $10 each month, work your way up to that amount. When you know exactly how much you need to make to reach a state of balance and you know the resources that are available in your environment, the only thing left to do is taking action. You’ll no longer feel desperate. Desperation comes from confusion.

So what? Even if you have to run EOG1 and RICH for 2 years, isn’t the result worth it?
@James : I ran Emperor for almost two year before I saw results. But the results were well worth it.

4 Likes

It takes a minute sometimes.

Desperation is actually kind of a mood. And well, one thing about moods is they like to hold on. It’s kind of what they do, you know?

Emotions and moods try to keep themselves going. And ending a mood before it feels ready to go tends to have this confusing, ‘off’ feel to it. Stopping when you’re in the middle of something. Leaving the movie before the credits, kind of deal.

Another honest response is that I don’t always turn down desperation.

Sometimes it keeps winning for a while. Or it takes a while before I can kind of get it off stage and get the microphone away from it.

Letting myself really enjoy something can help. It’s hard to feel enjoyment and desperation at the same time. haha.

Beauty. Inspiration. Gratitude.

They all really help a lot.

Anyway, let me get back to what you said.

Yeah, I agree with @ksub in part.

Action can help. As he says, action can help to clear away confusion.

It can also help to break up the feelings of powerlessness.

Desperation is not the state of having little money. It’s the intense belief that it will very difficult or impossible for you to get any more.

Desperation is the feeling that ‘there is nothing that can help me’. Nothing that can make a positive difference.

Confusion is part of that. Tiredness and weariness are parts of it. Discouragement, loss of hope.

And it’s a habit. So even if you’re doing good work, the discouragement and desperation can creep in.

Here’s another one: Recognize and remind yourself of the value of the steps you are taking. You started taking coding classes. That was not a paralyzed, desperate act. It doesn’t even matter if you definitely code as your main moneymaking avenue. The point is that you stood up and did something for what you wanted. The more such steps you take, the more you will get on top of this.

Okay. I’m not so focused right now. I’ll stop here.

5 Likes

Making good progress with my front end developer course right now

Just about to finish up CSS with some bootstrap and then move on to JS (Javascript)

Revelation has been helping quite a lot quietly letting me pass all the exercises with ease and the ones that stumped me briefly didnt take long to solve

Really happy with this so far. I feel I can definitely break into this field and do well. Might make a small journal/review once I start my career in it

4 Likes

Y‘all remember when SaintSovereign said we can execute subs that we haven’t even run?

On 22th of September I vanished from the forum for a few months…
WEEKS before Emperor Black got announced.
going through the biggest transformation in solitude.
changing my shallow „party playboy persona“ to someone who relentlessly pushes to become competent in every realm of life.

Now I read this.

I have never run ROM, and did not run any cognitive enhancement subs in the last months either. In fact, I have taken a washout for almost two weeks.

Just yesterday I thought to myself how well I am suddenly able to comprehend medical knowledge.
I do not even need to learn it by heart, I just know it.

Well, all a coincidence I guess :wink:

14 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I definitely feel the RoS scripting in RoM (even though it is only a bit apparently)

And I see why it can be tough to run.

When you REALIZE, have REVEALED with clear data and evidence that virtually EVERYTHING you believed about society and reality is a lie. A manufactured lie.

And it’s with such clear data and understanding, it’s not something made up in my mind, I just came across ALL the info randomly.

I only now understand what Saint meant here:

Now, you can say this is all “conspiracy” or not. I care not because I don’t really care if it’s conspiracy or coincidence. I don’t put any faith in anyone outside of myself and my inner circle. Celebrities, politicians, influencers, makes no difference to me. With the age we’re living in, where we’re close to being able to produce all kinds of falsities with AI, you’d better develop a sense of discernment within yourselves to determine what is truth (shameless plug for RoM, because it can do just that).

Not quoting the post directly because it was a dumpster fire that got closed.

But RoM gives you INSANE power over reality.
Not just with manifestations.
But seeing.

Before I was blind, now I can see.

Unless you experienced it for yourself, you likely won’t understand how profound this sub is.

And I can see why RoS is being nerfed lol
It can be tough to cope. Definitely heal a big portion of your traumas first!

DR says hello.

11 Likes

That’s pretty intense. Since you mentioned Joe Dispenza, would you say that RoM grants the user Brain and Heart Coherence? And when doing JD meditations, do you listen to a guided one with his voice or do you just follow the instructions from the book and do it yourself?

2 Likes

I only have one of his meditations which is a guided one.

That’s hard to judge. I am not so much sure if the heart becomes coherent with it, but it definitely cleans and aligns the mind properly. Clarity of thought and direction is powerful.
Could this also come from the heart? Sure. Does it? Not sure.

4 Likes

You all may want to check out Azra Wind

3 Likes

rom in 2 cycles:

• helped me finally break the stopping belief I couldnt become the best because x reasons for the first time. ( this was most of my recon on UA )

• helped me communicate my thoughts clearer to others in plain language while still making my point come across

• encouraged me to express my views on deeper spiritual or social topics despite me not liking conflict at all

• I came across a great audio book called “The Last Law of Attraction Book You’ll Ever Need” and it is a goldmine. I got to learn so much and apply these practices into my day from that point on! The title was more than just something thats supposed to catch your interest I feel like the writer trully delivered what he promised.

• I have very deep realizations about human nature, life and mind every day as I journal. Sometimes I write things that hit pretty good points I dont think anyone realizes just like that.

• Rom made me realize a clearer vision of my future and what I now focus on when manifesting things. I feel like I have never had clearer picture in my head of what I want to embody. Its not perfect nor polished but I have a direction now and Im grateful for that.

• I fell more gratefulness when writing my gratitude these past weeks.

• Whenever something risky is on its way I feel at peace and it just avoids me. This includes exams, people who are not in sink with me immediately leaving after years just like that and so on.

• I have been given tests in my way and I learnt to realize when they are in front of me. This helps me to be more in control of myself and my actions.

• My manifestation skills enhanced over these two months too. ( thanks to the book ) although even before reading the book I have gotten from “oh I forgot to do my session yesterday” to “I did two sessions daily for past week and Im thinking of doing more”

• I manifested several things within few days like hitting first 1000 followers on IG or making people I dont like leave and so on… theres also probably so much manifested stuff happening I never even noticed. ( I tend to sometimes only see other results in later weeks so who knows )

24 Likes

I want to know more about this one specifically. :rofl:

5 Likes

It was pure manifestation. One day I imagine it and the very second day it happens peacefully.

5 Likes

Haha. It is too relatable :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Amazing results @IRON!!

2 Likes

I read that in Eddie Morra’s voice loll

4 Likes