Azriel's-Unfolding ZP stack

Great suggestion.
I’ve had it removed manually by an ENT before for other reasons. Not a flush though-he used a solid tool.
How did she flush it out?

It was more complicated in the past but for flare up this could be great.

she basically sprayed water in my ear until this large chunk came out.

i was having significant pain before and was even going to stop all subliminal and no pain at all since.

Khan Stage 1 on ZP I get a ton of attraction as well.
Not as strong as Stage 2 or 4 on QV2 but I had been coming off of libertine and other customs so that may have enhanced it.

Khan Stage 4 ZP tons of attraction and interest as well.
Didn’t experience the same mind-boggle but ZP for me becomes infinitely more effective over time
While Q versions ‘preview’ modes were strong but didn’t continue to grow as effectively as ZP

2 Likes

what do you mean by this?

are you saying ZP is not as strong but is more consistent?

for example,

on QV2 you can get level 9 out of 10 attraction but the effect only appears 25% of the time

on ZP you can only get to 7 out of 10 attraction but you get the effect 60% of the time

is that a good example of what you mean?

It’s not about strength of effect; it’s about avenue of effect.

Much more than any previous build format, ZP works by identifying, reinforcing, and aligning with your personal style. This means that in the very beginning, it has to “handshake” with you. Like an extraterrestrial that lands in a particular country and first needs to learn the language, culture, and customs of the people there. Or like an AI android that is interfacing with a computer network, and needs to first learn the languages that make up the network.

Once the “handshake” (or interface) is established, things take off much more than they ever could before.

This is where that time factor comes in.

Science Fiction analogy.
Qv2 was like an exo-skeleton machine that allows you to lift 1000 pounds and jump 300 feet.

ZP is like nanobots that enhance your own muscles, bones, and metabolism so that you eventually can lift 1500 pounds and jump 300 feet without wearing an exo-skeleton.

4 Likes

Would you please enter a support ticket about this incident?

1 Like

Thanks @RVconsultant

Support has not responded to my last message from two weeks ago and my follow up 4 days ago on something else.

I’m hesitant to reach out again especially with something like this, I would rather reach out again with something specific that about subs that I feel they’d be able to answer however if you suggest it I will do it.

Exactly,
really well said.
In my case with this analogy that that exoskeleton made me profoundly off and at dis-ease in life despite the enhanced strength while the nano-bots continue to make me happier and more whole.
Unless I ‘over-inject them’ on occasion :upside_down_face: :purple_heart:

@Malkuth

What is your stack/customs these days or can you direct me to where I can see?

1 Like

I just realized I had some great test results on Khan- it was actually on Khan Q! I never ran Khan QV2

QV2 I had some fast ‘external’ results with certain subs but couldn’t run overall, I actually stop using subs after a few months trying QV2.

It sounds like you may be looking for a heuristic for yourself based off my experience.

I wouldn’t suggest that

My experience on these things is not an objective analysis-the control variables are not stable, multiple factors come into play.

I would say definitively though that
ZP is better than QV2 on every level for every other sub

I had great results on Khan Stage 2 and 4 attraction wise on Khan Q.
I also had great results on Khan Stage 4 ZP.

The bottom line is that on both woman were ‘picking me’.

1 Like

What are the support ticket numbers?

Besides the one I did today based off your suggestion.
The only one not responded (for two weeks and 4 days since last follow up) is#14202

However it is a bit of an odd question so not sure if it was missed or there is a timing around there answer.

Also what can be expected from support generally?
How much nuance/ in depth understanding can one go into/ ask about
or is it for more general things.

I have a ton of stuff I want to ask about details/specifics, I will always ask on the forum as well but there are things I know will unlikely to be able to be answered here.

I used to just write Saint or Fire and both their suggestions and advice has been invaluable around specifics with subs/customs and my journey overall. I could still try that I suppose. However I assume there direct access/availability is obviously much more limited now understandably.

It’s actually under my Avatar summary, but I guess it’s kind of crowded in there. If you click on the avatar picture and then, in the next frame, click on the picture again, it comes up.

Anyway, faster to just type them here:

Three customs in my stack: Naissance, Sapiens, and PATHS. All ZP v2 and all Terminus2.

Naissance (Focus: Orientation)
The Alchemist
Sage Immortal
Harmonic Singularity
Spiritual Reality Alignment
The Single Point
Khronos Key
Metamorphosis
Immortal’s Blade
Immortal’s Courage
Awakened Perception
Spiritual Freedom
Starfilled Night
Gratitude Embodiment
The Wonder
Yggdrasil
Jupiter
The Merger of Worlds
Ascension Chamber
Void of Creation

Sapiens (Focus: Realization)
Emperor
Quantum Limitless
Entranced
Wisdom Personified
Eagle Eye
Empath
Mercy Protocol
Way of Understanding
Whispered Power
Chiron
Story Teller
Polyglot
Ultimate Writer
Trailblazer
Technological Prodigy
Instant Business Tactician
Carpe Diem Ascended
Productivity Unleashed
Victory’s Call
Mountain Breaker

PATHS of Wealth (Focus: Optimization)
Ecstasy of Gold Complete
Emperor: The House of Medici
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Sultan
Debt Annihilator
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Positive Being Attractor - Wealth
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
R.I.C.H.
Dynasty
Secret Source
Mystery
Mastermind
The Lines
The Way of RoI
Organization Perfected
Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Purity Without

And that’s muh stack

1 Like

@RVconsultant Also support ticket #13705 my follow up question was not answered from last month.

1 Like

no thats not what im doing.

i really like the way you write and have found your posts very useful.

honestly, recently most of my time here is spent reading your old posts.

can you please share what exactly these fast results where and which subs gave them?

why?

what exactly happened?

what do you mean by this?

do you mean girls where approaching you and escalating on you?

can you please share some examples of situations/scenarios that have happened where girls “picked you”?

1 Like

here’s one of your super intriguing posts.

can you please share your experience/results with this combo?

BLU + LIbertine Utima is not a combo i would have ever considered so im curious these strong results you got where

I do know that there is someone there who should know what’s in the scripts, and likely be able to give you answers about details about the programs.

I notified staff about those 2 above support tickets.

1 Like

Thanks @RVconsultant

1 Like

That’s awesome
I’m really glad they offer you something
I’m moved when people find value in these things.

I will answer the questions you posted below soon.

2 Likes

first, please let me know im annoying by posting these random things in your journal.

if you do not like this, please let me know and i will immediately stop.

ok now regarding this post by you:

it’s very interesting how much the stuff you say matches my experience.

until i saw this post by you i had completely forgot how when i used to run BLU it made me feel very confident which i think is what you are talking about with “fearless execution”

what i want to ask you about is the part where you say “socially more adapt”

what do you mean by that?

This is so interesting.

do you think BLU can help with approach anxiety?

also, have you noticed this effect on beyond limitless zp?

With Emperor/ Primal custom

The attention I got, the woman who were ‘out of my league’ normally and super interested and made themselves available to me

With Spartan/Emperor/Paragon Custom

My gym sessions were insane, I felt like I had a super power from the respiratory module. My strength, focus, gains were on point.

I also had the ear module, and my ear issues and tinnitus went away compeltely.

I felt a kind of anxiousness or offness all the time, I wouldn’t eat any food other than a whole wheat bagel with chicken once a day, I developed a fear of allergies to many food. Even after I got 14 vials of bloodwork done on every allergy known to man. I also lost 30 lbs and looked insanely good. I used to joke with people that I was on 'the think the next thing I eat will kill me diet;

I was also running nutrition codex- the module to guide food/health habits in the custom

I am not saying QV2 did all of this but I do believe the recon, effects/ pathways to results didn’t work well with me at the time.

Yeah, it was like they really wanted me, not fleeting interest, deep attraction. Stayed with me the whole night, kept looking to move things forward with me. In one case trying to get her boyfriend to go home to stay with me alone. You know - when it’s ‘on’ and a woman really wants you and you can’t do wrong.

BLU made me really social, felt like the cool kid in high school on it, every conversation was dialed in. I believe it was made to stack with stark-so has certain social effects. But the focus/flow attention and free-flowing brilliance of mind make if very easy to create incredible one on one experiences as well.

Libertine super charges attraction and interest but didn’t do much for engagement other than a hook point. It was also hit or miss. BLU+Libertine made it work well together.

Your totally good. I don’t mind at all and will let you know if it goes to far lol.
Thank you for checking.

Same as above. The quality of the ‘chemistry’ of an interaction is hard to pin point.

I like the AMP model from back in the day- presence, appreciation, your own integrity lead to wholeness and play- (there a hologram/holons of each other -all components leading to each other but originating in presence. )when you interact with anyone from that place there is chemistry.

You can have someone interested or be interested or even like each other and an interaction can still be stale, not move forward, not be as alive as it could be.

BLU had me dialed in, my focus in the moment just was the origin of a lot of great chemistry and interactions. Again I believe there is also a social element of this sub tied to stack well with Stark.

Yes, but not as much as other things. Yes in the the sense of flowing into conversation or because you’re dialed in and want to engage. No in the sense of practicing approaching woman to get over anxiety. Yes in the sense of presence where it’s naturally easier to talk to woman. No in the sense of trying/needing to produce an outcome. Hope that makes sense.

I have not run this yet.

3 Likes