AzrielLight EmperorQ

So report on 2 loops of QV2 Emperor custom.

I don’t know what to make of it, I felt more solid on one hand and more normal.
I felt the confidence and the pop of certain attraction when out, but it doesn’t feel like a result
anymore, I think QV2 normalizes the baseline so much. I’m literally thinking, and this is something I never say, ‘that’s not enough’. I have to make stuff happen, move things forward, have strong external results- this whole line of thinking, is coming from a place of peace, not a place of needing to be good enough. I believe this new line of thinking is part of the subs strong, deep, and subtle effect.

With primal seduction and/or this new custom- a transition is happening- I ‘feel’ like my ‘game’ has gone down, I’m not as free speaking to woman, I start thinking in my head how to approach, what to say as opposed to primal, I could give less shit, and then just did something that surprised me half the day. I also felt more confidence to do what I would choose to do with woman, if it wasn’t spontaneous on last custom, than on this one. This one I feel a block at times as well, I imagine this is either recon, transitioning in Primal Seduction-where my ‘game’ will go back before moving past where it could have gone before. It also could be a stronger Emperor-with a bit of tug of war with it. Well see what unfolds.

7 Likes

Just processing some thoughts out loud.

I also find myself why I am running this custom design.

It’s like half in, half out- It’s basically Emperor-with Primal Seduction and a bunch of seduction modules
but my focus isn’t really seduction lately-it’s more like a tertiary thing I’m more proactively getting back into.

My focus is increasingly clear that it’s finance and career.

The plan was to originally run it with wealth custom, but with DR stage 3 and healing/fitness customs, I really only have one slot left unless I want to run 4 subs-which I’m not leaning towards.
I’m going to give this custom 1 week with DR Stage 3 and Wealth custom until my fitness custom comes and then re-assess.

4 Likes

Feeling contemplative so going to do a kind of summation post before my first full week on DR Stage 3.

I took two and 2/3 of a day off this week but not back to back, wonder if that makes a difference?
Felt good enough for me.

I ran Paragon/Diamond last night- had minor back pain at night for the first time in quite while, went to gym today and had to cut squat session short, as I was getting pain in hip and down leg. Not a big deal, as sometimes this happens occasionally and briefly, usually I adjust my form and preparedness, and continue on even better and pain free, but today felt different, I could tell it wouldn’t be good to continue.

I did finish with records on Stiff Legged Deadlift and Bench. I also rock climbed yesterday more intensely than I ever have. So could be that and/or paragon recon and/or not having run any fitness subs in almost two weeks or it could just be I’m getting to the heaviest weight I’ve done since I’ve started lifting again and maybe need to back off and build up more. So many causes with no direct correlation or inference, so we’ll just have to wait and see next session.

2 Likes

Right on man!

1 Like

I ran Emperor Custom QV2 again today.
Loved it, seems I"m adjusting to QV2.
Had almost no recon today, and even my physical recon symptoms-were down-this could be Paragon custom but I believe the smoothness of QV2 plays a part.

4 Likes

So was that about 4 weeks? Since you played your first QV2 loop?

It will be really interesting to see how it goes as you fully adjust to this new build.

well technically my first QV2 loops were Renaissance Man mid March.

I have had paragon in QV2 and I’ve run 2 loops or so a week with it for the last 3 weeks and Emperor custom a couple loops last week and a loop or more every day this week. So really only about 3 weeks with consistently playing QV2 and for part of that time not even doing it every day, until this week.

1 Like

Have you felt any tho from Qv2?

Felt any what?

Effect, benefits, reconciliation

on QV2 …for sure

recon felt like overwhelm and/ or fatigue in the begining-now just some minor fatigue but overall much smoother in less recon.

Benefits posted above for different customs

In a nut shell stronger, faster, and more congruent effects of the subs goals but in a way that’s more seamless.

4 Likes

Qv2 is truly amazing, I am running a decent amount of subs right now trying to get them all in a few customs lol. But while I can feel some recon it’s not as heavy as I thought it would be for what I’m running.

3 Likes

4 day of QV2 Emperor
6 days of total QV2 loops this weak
hitting some intense recon/healing/ distress
hopefully just passing

How about a bit of rest?

I’ll drop a loop today, and re-asses for tomorrow.

There’s some really tough life challenges all slamming me at once, I think what’s coming up for me has more to do with that and then processing fatigue.

Stay strong brother. You’re an Emperor, you got this.

2 Likes

Ran my Hero custom last night QV2

Cores/Modules to note

Emperor Fitness Stage 4
Spartan
Paragon Ultima Core
A/PS Head
A/PS Ear
SPS Nervous System
SPS Respiratory system

Some initial notes on listening

slightly difficult to run while listening- tense jaw etc…

1. Within listening and prominently after my breathing became significantly stronger and deeper-almost like I was on bronchaid or some ephedrine substance without the jitters
  2. My wrists, shoulders, and back feel significantly looser.
  3. I feel my mid-back for the first time in quite a while, I didn’t realize I wasn’t feeling it.
  4. I had shooting tight pain in my neck during run and then gradual my neck started feeling looser and stronger over the next day
  5. I have more moments of simply not noticing symptoms
  6. During running my ear felt worse but the following day better
  7. I woke up feeling, having slept less than usual, but feeling better than I have woken up feeling in quite some time
  8. I have stress displacement in another healing custom and not this one-but my stress seems way down, or way more level appropriate -possibly- SPS nervous system
  9. I absolutely obliterated my workout today, and left the hardest workout day of the week, where I usually feel wiped, feeling energized and like I could do another couple hours of mma or play football. Also broke every lifting record I have this year, which I do at least once a week consistently, however this time I did it with very little effort as compared to usual.
  10. I don’t know if it’s from the intensity of my workout and/or Inner Gasoline but after my workout, my balls felts like when you’ve had sex for hours but never cum-I felt like I had blue balls- this lasted a couple hours and then faded. I’ve been not PMO-ing this week, but hadn’t felt that yet, so that could have contributed.

Feeling very happy with this one so far, let’s see where it goes.

5 Likes

Thats really fast.sounds like the new modules are strong.looking forward to trying mine with hero modules and paragon.hopefully receive it by next week :smile: lately been breaking records with just empfit qv2 so curious how that will go.mines torso/arms/legs and muscular system though

1 Like

I always get strong results the first loop, with Q I tended to hit recon hard the following week.
QV2 is lightning fast in my experience.

my theory is it’s like when you wake up before you remember your day and your identity, and then that first thought comes about work, or your past, or a situation your dealing with and then the gears get set in motion…when your first run, there’s no/less resistance/recon.

Looking forward to hearing about it as well, especially how those modules will add on top of Emperor Fitness

1 Like

It’s funny, my eyes were skimming as they normally do and returned to funnest at least three times in an attempt to understand the reality of this word

I see creating customs as designing a masterpiece that not only has the benefit of aesthetic pleasure and satisfaction, but works that same wonder of art on the person that created it to allow them to become that same masterpiece over time.

As within, so without, don’t you agree? -sips tea-

2 Likes