AzrielLight EmperorQ

Thanks, must have totally missed/blanked on that. Glad I asked again

2 Likes

@RVconsultant answering here !!

I got the book on a recommendation but I don’t remember from who- I read the first few chapters and loved it but then fell off. It remember it being such a great mixture of complex and scientifically sound and relatable and easy to digest

I’m listening to Emperor/Primal/PCC/ Inner circle custom 1-2 loops a day- 5 days a week (minimum 7 loops a week)
Wealth custom HOM/EOG Stage 1/ R.I.C.H in Q format 2-3 loops a week
and DR Stage 2 alternating with DR stage 2 custom 5-8 loops a week

I’ll stick to the same stack for one more week then move onto DR stage 3. I want to continue to run the wealth custom but don’t know the loops and for my main driver I’ll upgrade Emperor custom to QV2 with PS instead of primal or I’ll get a Emperor/RM custom. I’ll also get a 10 module Paragon Q custom in QV2 to run like a booster since I don’t run Ultima.

What’s your stack/ plan?

1 Like

Thanks for being organized and moving the post. I appreciate it.

Thanks for being so specific about your stack and plan.

Right now the main focus is my healing custom with DR. I also listen to my Dreams/Sleep Ultima and a healing booster Ultima. I posted about them here:

The healing booster and the Dreams/Sleep Ulitimas probably cut my reconciliation in half, which I think is a testament the the power of Ultima.

At some point I’m going to transition other subliminals in more. And I’m really looking forward to the Qv2 upgrade!

Were you also considering some speakers?

TBH I stick with headphones. For some reason even with Q format, I think I get better results.

1 Like

I’m going to get those monoprice speakers linked above

My ears are sensitive in general in seems so want good speakers so I can alternate
for when I don’t use headphones and maybe to try Ultima on-

since Ultima on headphones and I don’t mix-one of the great tragedies of my life :sleepy:

I’m very excited for QV2 too! I may even just run Emperor QV2 until the end of DR. It’s all a little up in the air.

I’m wondering now if 2 months of 1-2 loops of DR is sufficient.

Do you use Dream Traveler module? I was thinking about incorporating that in my Paragon custom…what do you think?

1 Like

Listening to 1 loop per day for 5 days a week of a custom with DR st4 in it for 2 months has done wonders for me!

Yes.

This is what I did:
Dreams Ultima Core
Sanguine Ultima Core
Paragon Complete Ultima Core
Dream Traveler
Deep Sleep

Maybe also add Yggdrasil?

1 Like

what has been your experience with dream traveler?

I think it looks great without Yggdrasil-adding Yggdrasil may support in manifesting things that support in healing, sleeping, and being optimistic

1 Like

I think the best way for me to say it is that it does exactly what it says in the description.

I figured it at least does that lol As any module would match the description when working. Was looking for personal details and how it interacts with your larger growth but won’t press further :slight_smile:

Couple things to report

I have experimented with the same custom using my full real name, and my nickname.

There is a remarkable difference in the effect of the subliminal I don’t know exactly how to describe it but I’ll try.

My full name while running, is smooth, easier to listen to, I feel the effects less acutely but they also feel less jarring. It feels subtler and deeper. I feel the effects and results are not as available in the foreground but more available in the background.

Nickname feels like it hit HARD, it’s almost hard to listen to but over time isn’t a problem, the effects hit hard in the foreground, especially in my state effect, and in my social interactions. My baseline or background feels almost unstable, whether cause the effect is less deep or more persona based I don’t know. When I run Wealth custom with nickname, I notice HOM strongly, I feel EOG stage 1 in that my thinking becomes expanded and I see things in terms of value, and I most notice R.I.C.H as recon, or intense almost angry drive to succeed and be wealthy, I also feel physically ill about half the time I run it for several hours after, I can also feel existential unsound. I have noticed quick changes in behavior and manifestations both socially and financially.

When I run wealth custom with full name I feel incredibly good and relaxed, but notice less obvious effects and changes in behavior or effects.

I’m not going to analyze it any more than that, I’m just alternating the customs with different names every week and seeing what happens-hopefully they’ll create a synergy and hit different angles of my being.

1 Like

boring post but processing out loud in journal

I switched entirely to DR stage 2 with no Emperor Fitness in DR stage 2 custom this last week.

the ‘sound’ that @RVconsultant and I talked about at points, died down significantly, interesting, as this sound started when I first began running Emperor fitness. I imagine there are massive hormonal and physiological changes, likely neural as well, initiated by this sub, now I do still feel the processing, and hear the ‘sound’ when after my 2nd or 3rd loop of the day, but it is less strong without Emperor Fitness.

This could simply be a function of less density and processing and have nothing to do with physical changes of Emperor Fitness.

Honestly someone could study these subs and there effects like a scientist, genetic assessments, telomore length, blood and hormonal samples, MRI, bone density-it would be really interesting.

I last listened to Emperor Fitness (with custom DR stage 2) 8 days ago. My workouts last week were off the charts phenomenal. Today I had the ‘worst’ workout I have had in months. I should say I wasn’t as peak performance. Now I have had dips in workouts very rarely on Emperor Fitness but today was the first day I couldn’t complete my given weight. I started to get a twinge of old familiar pain running down my leg on squats, I have literally been pain free when squatting every other time. I still had plenty of strength built up, although my drive and push seemed slightly diminished and my endurance definitely diminished. I usually leave the gym feeling ready to conquer the world-even after 90 minutes, but today I left like a worn out warrior on the brink of passing out looking skyward for the Valkyries

When I felt the pain initially my mind started freaking out for a bit and the pain got worse, I switched exercises to pendlay rows and after I was more warm I felt better and went back to squat. I was shooting for 3x4 at 220lb and had to stop at 3 reps on the last set, I then did 5x5 at 225 on bench and it felt slightly heavy, where as last week I did 5x5 at 215 lbs Squat and I practically could have jumped at the end of each squat rep and 3x5 at 245 and felt insanely light.

I wouldn’t put it past just being an off day. But seeing how strongly Emperor Fitness effects my performance and physical well being, I’m not sure I want to let this one go. It would mean I’d have to do DR Stage 3 in custom with Emperor fitness, which I was looking to avoid, or I’d have to put in my Paragon custom which would make it much less of a booster I imagine. Not sure what to do yet or if I should keep training and see if it was just an off day.

2 Likes

I’m sorry. I would like to answer your question accurately but I just don’t know how to best do so.

I can say I had some really weird dreams. So weird I don’t know how to conceptualize them or describe them. I’m sure they helped but I don’t know how. I think it was helping DR do its things. However I can’t say Dream Traveler did X Y Z specific to me. I can only say that I’m convinced it did what it’s supposed to do. However what specifically it did beyond giving me weird dreams during a big healing, I just don’t know.

I have definitely noticed this on my nickname embedded customs.

This is what I’m leaning to. The other is that “wall of sound” from the mask might be doing it.

I did read your post and I think I understand the context you have about worst. As a side comment Dorian Yates has mentioned that when people are having any kind of slump, he tells them to take time off, up to a week and then go back to the gym. I’ve found it helpful.

Mike Mentzer has coached some people to only workout once a week.

@Fire has posted about doing about 30 minute workouts 5 days a week.

Maybe there is an idea in here that could help.

@Apollo tagging you because perhaps above workout ideas might help.

3 Likes

thanks for the detailed answer and suggestions.

have you experimented with nickname and full name customs as well?

What essentially ‘went wrong’ with the workout was a pain came up during squatting, it could have been just tightness/ sciatic, but it has not come up in months. And between DR and Emperor Fitness I haven’t had an issues with these in close to 4 months. So I was seeing if I want to find a way to incorporate keep Emperor Fitness for the future since it seems to support in preventing this.

I hadn’t thought about it. I’m wondering if I should.

As another side note I think Tom Platz used to tell people that if you wanted to get big you had to do barbell squats. Dorian Yates took it to heart, but got a slight injury from doing so. As a result, he switched to leg press machines and hack squat machines. Yates got HUGE!

I heard about the Dorian Yates thing! I love the activity and experience of squatting and how it makes me feel after, so wouldn’t want to give those up just yet. I will look further into long term health risks of it but from my understanding with proper warm up and form it is safe long term. I will definitely warm up better and do mobility on off days moving forward.

I’m about 5’7 240 at about 15-16% body fat, so not looking to get any bigger before I lean down to 10% body fat lol

1 Like

That is my understanding too.

Dude! You are a body builder!

1 Like

lol !!-come from a powerlifting background.

I only had abs when I was 19 and then when I was 25 and taking to much adderall and cocaine and not eating. It’s time for abs again with no drugs !

1 Like

@Simon

what is your stack these days?

Because of some divine disruption, the Q/Q2 subs have had no effect on me for most of this month. :innocent:

So, even though I keep testing RM and EQ2, the only things I’m actually using right now, are the Executive Ultimas – Ex, LE, Cmdr.

I never did magick alongside subs before. It may be a while before I normalize. :hugs:

2 Likes

Suspect stonewalling?
Or could it be EmperorQ is having no effect or all Q titles?