AzrielLight EmperorQ

:point_up_2:t2:

So, not stonewalling. That would be script-specific.

Don’t worry, I’m good. Life is progressing quite desirably – and fast.

But, this is not a forum to discuss Gods. :smile:

2 Likes

damm why wasn’t this topic broken down subwise😣… following this is a nightmare

but thanks for documenting anyway

Haha,just read it slowly.its a very good read

Yup. And it completes ONE Full Year today. :wink:

Azriel’s journey. From 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2021. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

this is still a great stack. Perhaps the divine disruption will shift next blood moon :blush:

My brain/being is fickle with how Q and up effects me too but relatively consistent with a minimal baseline at least

@Simon your now the old guard forum keeper of secrets and resident magician with @Hermit’s leave of absence

which magic book source did you end up finding most effective for teaching yourselfpractices?

1 Like

living through some of it was a nightmare lol the is the spewings of a madman :slight_smile:

sure! it’s been mostly for the alchemy of journaling

I always say what subs I’m running - but next journal-which starts in two months -I’ll make it crystal clear for the benefit of the reader.

2 Likes

For viewer edification

Up until July it was just Emperor

Beginning of July Emperor, Mind’s Eye, PCC

End of July Emperor, custom with Azrielcustom-Khan Stage 1, Spartan, Emperor Fitness Stage 4, and Primal Seduction

in August added HOM

1 week into September Emperor got replaced with Emperor/Sex Mastery custom in terminus

October HOM got dropped

November Emperor/ Sex Mastery custom went into Q format

November 24th Emperor Custom, DR stage 1, and Azriel Light until February

February Switched to DR stage 2 and DR stage 2 custom and new Emperor custom with Primal, PCC, and Inner circle

there was some other testing stacking, Ultimas and quick custom runs here and there but that’s the stuff that’s over a month

and were over 4000 posts :purple_heart::sunglasses::confetti_ball::tada::balloon:

1 Like

your journal is an inspiration, I hope i can inspire others like this too

1 Like

Thank you so much brother, I hope your journey is inspirational too

Why did you drop HoM? I haven’t seen a serious journal detailing the effects of HoM over a long period of time especially lately.

Mainly to prioritize healing, I brought it back in my newest custom.

1 Like

@Floridianninja

Have you tried Stark and RM in custom together yet?

No i actually stopped using things and have just been doing rest days, re doing my goals and what i really want.

I think i may order a Stark and AM possibly RM custom but my goals have kinda shifted from before. I dont know if RM is something i want to run right now. I was going to use it to get back into writing and being more creative but i think im going to put that on hold till i get other things started that will give me the free time to actually write books.

Honestly right now i am in a lost kinda feeling not knowing where i want to go or what i want to do. And unsure what subs i want to run anymore besides my spartan, EF, and PS custom.

2 Likes

that’s great if your working toward your goals and what you really want,

do you find it easier to focus on that due to subliminal bloom or no recon?

If you want to list your top goals/ what you want I might have some ideas around direction.

Either here or PM. I love figuring this stuff out.

@RVconsultant or anyone who knows

How do I edit my collapsible summary, where people put what customs they are running, when I’m in the summary part of my profile?

@DarkPhilosopher do you know?

MODERATORS ASSEMBLE !!!

@RVconsultant-thank you :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. Which famous man said that a man’s got to know his limits?:wink:

I can’t tell if your actually asking so I’ll say :wink: nice/ Harry Callahan -Magnum Force

1 Like

Are you positive about that?