AzrielLight EmperorQ

not at all sure

• what are you thoughts?

I’m leaning towards upgrading my Emperor/Primal/PCC/Inner Circle custom to Emperor/PS/PCC and maybe dropping inner circle as I move onto DR stage 3.

I’m really enjoying my stack currently now that the wealth custom is stabilizing- especially since using my full name embedded version as opposed to my nickname.

I do like the creative element of RM and the Emperor confidence on other non-work projects but not sure it’s worth destabilizing the turbo engine that’s been charging up.

Some big movement is starting in my life and it’s in a way that’s really fun and aligned. EOG stage 1 I believe is supporting me in making decisions not out of fear of being broke or not having enough and other deep seated concerns that I am letting go of.

3 Likes

Along the lines of indulging my creative elements, and I just found I actually think clear and better and am more inspired in life when I read and watch things with magical, super natural and fantastical elements, it’s like mana/fuel other areas of my life.

I saw Dragon Dota and Invincible cartoons lately, netflix and prime respectively, and there both extraordinary well done, rich worlds, and very entertaining.

2 Likes

It may be a bit dicey since you could run a custom without RM at higher loops whilst RM could “force” you to listen to less loops than you could listen to without it and therefore diminishing your results. On top of that, recon would be more likely. I think I’ll give up on RM or run it two times (x1 loop) per week only since it easily overwhelms me and I’m much more prone to recon. But having a stack I can control how many loops of it I want to run, having it in a custom is another matter.

2 Likes

Excellent points, If I were do it I’d do it alongside D4 and by then I might go with Stark/RM instead. Since I’m over a year on Emperor and it’s time to move to a new main driver, although Emperor or DR still has not cured me from my separation anxiety from Emperor!

Is it the QV2 tech or the nature of the content that you believe overwhelms you on RM?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s about the technology, some people run a lot of loops and they are fine whilst running one loop is a challenge for me. I’ll know for sure after upgrading Stark and the Alchemist to Qv2. Follow logave and you’ll know if it’s better to upgrade your Emperor custom or to build a new one. He’s run both Emperors.

Besides, you could carry out a one or two week test on the new Emperor only and you would know by yourself.

1 Like

I’ve been doing some many deviations in the past that I’m looking to stay consistent now and benefit from the experiences and wisdom of others, but it looks like testing Emperor QV2 for a few days is a must at least to decide if next customs should be QV2 or Q.

QV2 seems experimental still, I don’t know if it’s replacing Q before Q+.

1 Like

It seems experimental till you try it. :wink:

Actually, Qv2 forced me to go back to the roots of SC that is to experimentation. It also reminded me that experiences of others may be of a little value since everybody is… different :wink: besides it’s about learning that new technology and how it affects you before making serious choices like buying a new custom based on it. Especially since some people run a lot of loops of RM and I… I… I cannot… :frowning: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

this is true, I have been invaluably guided here at times but at the end of the day I’m always happiest, most content, and seeing best results, when I make my own decisions and trust myself- like who else buys the same custom twice with different names :laughing: (both for me) but it’s been key in moving forward on some issues for me.

5 Likes

I like what you guys are talking about. I feel a pretty significant intuitive/inner guidance component to how I approach the subliminals. I think of it as my mind helping to inform and guide the process. Learning how to listen to and trust intuition is an ongoing process for me.

One big change coming up is that I’m planning to get standard Q versions of my two main customs. I’ll still meditate in the mornings with my Terminus but use the standard Q’s for daytime play. Looking forward to this experiment.

2 Likes

It’s a skill were all developing, you and @Sub.Zero both seem very solid at it. I’m moving away from thinking what I need to do out of hyper achiever and FOMO syndromes lol and trying to feel into what wants to happen

as opposed to terminus? And do you mean standard Q or QV2?

I’m looking forward to hearing about that experiment too. I switched from Terminus custom to regular custom and did several months on both. Some of the rapid results and effects on Terminus I never reached with Q, but my overall experience and growth was a lot better I’d say on Q.

2 Likes

Same here. My useless mental chatter aside, there is that inner voice that guides me and so far, I’m seeing steady growth. That’s the same inner voice that guided me to take a chance on SC.

I think EQ reinforced this in me the most, to trust and believe in that inner voice.

I’ll always keep an open mind, but at the end of the day we all have different experiences, personalities and goals.

That said, I like reading other journals, they have been an inspiration for me to continue, and to look forward to amazing changes.

3 Likes

Everything will be V2.

I’ll have two custom Qs, 1 custom Ultima, and 1 Paragon Ultima.

For the two custom programs, I’ll use both Terminus (V2) and Standard Q (V2). I’ll meditate with the Terminus programs. And I’ll play the Standard Q V2s for my daily loops. If and when I hit some kind of plateau with the standard Qs, then I’ll swap in the Terminus for daily loops as well.

In the past year, except for Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, everything in my stack has been Terminus or Terminus2. I did not find much discomfort in the reconciliation process, but something is still telling me to introduce standard Q (V2).

That’s really interesting. I look forward to seeing how it works for me too.

This is my default. Actually, I sometimes need to remember that it’s possible to have something in common with other people. So, I’ve been learning the opposite lesson. My default assumption is that my situation will be different from that of whoever I’m listening to or observing. (Influenced by my formative experiences, no doubt. I was frequently an odd one out.)

1 Like

If I understand what you mean…

Preferences -> Profile, the About Me section? As you can see, I don’t use it.

EDIT: Yup, that one.

1 Like

You are your own man. You are willing to take responsibility for your results. It’s the only way to REALLY succeed.

1 Like

That’s not a stack. Just flavor of the day Ultima. :smile:

Followed the path of least resistance. :blush:

I was already well-versed with the Sanskrit speaking Gods (Tantra).
So, I let go of trying to connect with the Hebrew speaking ones (Magick). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also, I accepted that forever daily practices are not my thing…
a ritual once in a while is doable. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Edit:
If I was recommending someone, I’d say “Go with GOM. Study of everything else is optional, and is most useful AFTER you’ve already proven that Magick works for you.”

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

What would be a good sub/stack for a B2B Copywriter?

B2B writing is semi-professional and semi-casual. It’s very non-hypey.
The call-to-action is generally NOT an Order, but a Meeting/Proposal/Demo.
Much of it is akin to Technical Content Writing (like Case Studies and Whitepapers).
You’re helping the prospect make an informed decision, not manipulating their FOMO. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Great this is coming just in time.

I want to be a copywriter and am looking for a niche.

2 Likes

perfect-thank you !

that makes sense :sunglasses:

You always had a Shiva vibe

I’ve found creating too many daily routines on this things is no good-it just triggers my inner rebel lol
nothing wrong with following your energy/impulse/instinct on when do what

bottom line is if things are working in your favor-fantastic :+1:

2 Likes

I agree with @Simon.

Gallery of Magick is the best set of books that I have come across. It’s very clear cut and does not have all of the BS in many other Magick books that just make you frustrated.

2 Likes